West Indies v Pakistan l 1st ODI | Providence | 14/7/13 l Pakistan innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
repasting? Your blind love for misbah is kind of weird. So tell me if the top 4 of pakistan bat in the same way Misbah the cancer is batting right now, would it please you?

Your blind hatred for him is pretty see-through too..Demanding our best batsman in the side by far to be dropped and deeming him responsible for the blatant,shameful incompetency of our battling line up.

Look @ Pollard face again...And thn the gesture from Afridi again...

Last edited:
this seems like a more possible hundred as he looks solid....... hey WTH is pollard doing., hit him for sixes.

That is why you need afridi in middle and not chikens like akmals, meet fire With fire

What's seriously wrong with pollard? He thinks Afridi is Watson...

Afridi is not Watson and not gonna cry so Pollard will be disappointed....

Pollard can absolutely smash Afridi in a boxing match. Don't u mess with him shahid....:D

Your blind hatred for him is pretty see-through too..Demanding our best batsman in the side by far to be dropped and deeming him responsible for the blatant,shameful incompetency of our battling line up.

Ok, So. Would You want the top 4 bats to play like Misbah is playing now? We will talk then

pollard needs to realize if he crosses afridi too much he might send pollard for a six. i think this si a more composed innings then that 88... and he can most probably get a century over here... bravo to bowl.

Misbah 27 off 92 :facepalm:

And how would Afridi have had the chance of making his fifty had Misbah not being there to hold up the other end??

Had he gotten out like the likes of Jimmy,Shehzad,Professor,Asad,Umer...Afridi wouldve been stranded with Wahab/Ajmal at the other end and Pak wouldnt have crossed 100

afridi should have let pollard throw the ball at the wicket there, it is a dead ball once the bowler pulls out... would have just made him look stupid

I will be disappointed if Afridi don't get a hundred here it's one of the most sensible innings i have ever seen from him...

misbah 33 from 100. if you do it the other way around it would have been the fastest century ever,

I will be disappointed if Afridi don't get a hundred here it's one of the most sensible innings i have ever seen from him...

exactly looks rock solid. best time to get a hundred as you also have a stable partner.

From cricinfo:

"This is Afridi's highest score against West Indies, his previous best was 67 in December 1997"

lol. wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back