West Indies v Pakistan l 1st ODI | Providence | 14/7/13 l Pakistan innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, So. Would You want the top 4 bats to play like Misbah is playing now? We will talk then

Misbah will not be playing like this,had we been 50/1 and not 20/4...Taking singles is not his strong suit but he can compensate with boundaries from the very start of his innings when he isnt down under trying to stabilize a 20/4 situation..Reference: Misbah of 09.

How hard is this for you to understand???

Lol, today is Lala day, even mishits not going to fielders

indies look demoralized. and :out afridi goes... great knock by making 76 but he should have gotten the century.... but very very good knock... i rate this over that 88.

If he could have taken Pakistan past 200 it would have been great, but he has brought Pakistan back in this match so well played Afridi!

Hopefully Wahab play 40 run,s Inning
40 Run.s from Misbah
and we score 240 some how

Afridi departs. Deserves a standing ovation for single handedly bringing Pakistan back in to the game. Hope Wahab Riaz can play a decent cameo and guide us to defendable total. Well Done Boom Boom !

Great inning, Misbah now you have to take us over 230, I can bet you can't. You are going to go back in your shell. Please prove me wrong

some people (zaid) will criticize this innings of Afridi as well...

well played innings... fearless... that's what we need.

Misbah has to deliver now, I think they should have waits for powerplay until we had to take it, was going along nicely.

Pakistan has three spin , all front line ... ..... some how need to get a decent score , WI players not good of spin.

Misbah will not be playing like this,had we been 50/1 and not 20/4...Taking singles is not his strong suit but he can compensate with boundaries from the very start of his innings when he isnt down under trying to stabilize a 20/4 situation..Reference: Misbah of 09.

How hard is this for you to understand???

Are you doging my question for the blind love you have for MISbah? Would you also LOVE our topr 4 bats to adopt the same batting strategy? It is really simple. All they have to do is come and block block block until 30 to 40 overs.. Would you like to have those batsmen in our team. They are dime a dozen.

afridi made a good score at a good strike rate...i really hope he can show the consistency and do the same in the next few matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back