West Indies v Pakistan l 3rd ODI | Gros Islet | 19/7/13 l WI Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need spin to choke runs and increase the margin. Simmons needs to go. Wahab has unfortunately greatly reduced the margin for error.

27 runs scored in PP in which 20 were in Wahab 2 overs...

Today Misbah making good changes in bowling

First bringing Irfan in right time then now Junaid had he waited for last 8 overs then match would gone outof our hands already... gud job tuk tuk

I think misbah will bring afridi at some point soon in search of wicket

yaaar why Junaid.. usko end keliey rakho.. try hafeez now.. bowl him out right now.. hafeez wont be able to contain runs in the end.. i AM FUMING.. This is bad captaincy.

Good bowling by Juni...85 needed in 60 balls...Test of these T20 hacks now...Required RR 8+ now

can't believe people doubt Junaid's ability to bowl at the death... that's my niggaa... keeping it tight

good over by Junaid khan

WI Need 85 runs in last 10 Overs

Bring Afridi now Pitch is helping spinners now

You need quicks in the last 5 overs.. spinners will go for runs.. Who are you bonna bowl?

Wahab?

Misbah has lost the plot here.

Difference b/w excellent bowling and average bowing

Like Wahab went 15 runs in just 1 over where as Junan Irfan Ajmal takes 5 overs to get same ,,

That is why India must find gud bowlers otherwise they cannot remain #1 for long

See this is what I was talking about.. new batsman on the crease. use hafeez right now to bowl a couple of overs... wahab will get smashed..

WATCH!!

They're taking on Wahab. Blind swings and he'd probably get hit for a few with that reckless batting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back