West Indies v Pakistan l 4th ODI | Gros Islet | 21/7/13 l WI Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait for Pakistan to get their reqRR up to 8+ in no time.

Junaid is back. Usually gets hit at the death quite easily too.

Junaid in. I think he will get a phainty too. Because misbah allowed them to settle in.

Rameez is calling Junaid the best bowler then why was he not playing in the first 2 matches, can Rameez ask the genius Misbah

first one was a brilliant yorker- we just need Asad Ali to make bowling at the death.
even this yorker was top class

junaid bowling yorkers. man commentators are not happy with the field,.

Waqar like yorker and the batsmen fell down.

I have no idea why people love Misbah (because he scores 50 at strike rate of 50) and losses the match

Rameez is calling Junaid the best bowler then why was he not playing in the first 2 matches, can Rameez ask the genius Misbah

Because you same people were bashing him when he struggled in champions trophy.

Thats why they played Asad Ali, who when smashed, was also Misbah's fault. Just like terrorism and global warming are Misbah's fault too.

Not the fact that it was overcast conditions, its not a great batting track, and its WI BATTING!! How do you let them score 206/4 from 42.4.... thats just garbage bowling

How many times Pakistan has scored more than 250? I think we should just declare and take the loss, we will never score mroe than 200

I have no idea why people love Misbah (because he scores 50 at strike rate of 50) and losses the match

Why do u love afridi because he score six at the strike rate of 300? And gets out with irresponsible shots? I am sure you will prefer him over Misbah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back