West Indies v Pakistan l 4th ODI | Gros Islet | 21/7/13 l WI Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watss wrong with bravo the caption...
Team cums first ... He shud score as much as the team can..not root for his partner's 100

Great fielding by Misbah!! Once again, the ONLY man trying, by himself.

Oh please, everyone's trying. The opposition are allowed to play well and you cant expect the bowling to produce again and again. 260 is still an ok effort on this flat deck, just looks bad because we all know about Pakistans batting class.

Watss wrong with bravo the caption...
Team cums first ... He shud score as much as the team can..not root for his partner's 100

Huh, how do you know he was not trying to score?

1) Team would have got 1 run there instead of dot ball

2) Samuels being in would have more chance to hit. Just like the last ball

hahah may be 80 too much for Pakistan and great desicion from Misbah bowling first.

Guess it was Misbah's fault too that Irfan got tonked for as much as Wahab in the last over.

Irfan can't bowl at the death. Just bowling length ball after length ball.

typical garbage bowl to end the innings.

Lets blame this on Misbah too. I mean, if other people's BATTING failure is his fault, our crap bowling must be his fault too (Let me put this is sarcasm, so Misbah haters dont start thinking this is serious like his other bashing posts that are gibberish).

Pathetic bowling boys..... if this was a real team, they would have scored 400+

great knock by samuels respect to him good timing good patience, lesson for pak batsman . If we are to chase this then umar needs to be promoted up the order

That's the worst we have bowled at the death of an innings I'm some time

Lets blame this on Misbah too. I mean, if other people's BATTING failure is his fault, our crap bowling must be his fault too (Let me put this is sarcasm, so Misbah haters dont start thinking this is serious like his other bashing posts that are gibberish).

I agree.

Can't blame captain for dross bowling.

Riaz has proved how crap of a 3rd seamer he is in the past 10 or so matches. Please get Asad Ali in

Don't get too emotional bro no one is blaming Misbah right now.. Irfan is still new to death bowling give him some time

Sent from my GT-I9105 using Tapatalk HD

Sigh realistically we wont be chasing this one. Another loss on the cards another bad tour. Pak on all time low !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back