West Indies v Pakistan l 5th ODI | Gros Islet | 7/24/13 | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hafeez will get close to his avg score before getting out today ! Just see this coming :dav

again death bowling letting us down , this is gonna take a match winning performance by hafeez shehzad or nasir if it doesnt rain

ok fine another good score for our batting to chase.... we need practice so chase it. openers work.

openers have to fire

hafeez needs to realize scoring once in 11 games is not enough, needs a big game

need afridi to score 39-42 runs

its beyond our reach, cant see them winning after a dreadful end to the wi inns

if afridi is such a team man he should realise he is past it and hang his boots up. He does nothing that works in favor of the team

Yep, think Umar's in good touch and will score the match-winning innings today

misbah didnt use his brain he should have batted first knowing how bad we are at chasing. Recently we have been going in the same direction as our hockey team

It's going to be a very tough chase. Again, Akmal and Harris need to go up the order. And Misbah needs to go in thinking that that the rate is 9 an over.

Will be interesting to see if Tino Best can fire today, he usually sprays around like Wahab.

It is not going to be easy .

Misbah and Umar have played well through out the series so you can expect a failure today.

untill and unless our openers dont gives us 80-100 opening stand (does not matter how much balls they consume), we cant post & chase good totals.

It's going to be a very tough chase. Again, Akmal and Harris need to go up the order. And Misbah needs to go in thinking that that the rate is 9 an over.

Will be interesting to see if Tino Best can fire today, he usually sprays around like Wahab.

he can be erratic and expensive but destructive also.

Cany anyone remember , last time when we have 100/100+ runs stand by our openers??

I agree that Akmal should be the #3. I dont like Hafeez in that slot.

And I also agree on Tino Best. Pakistan just need to be patient, but the second best is on their legs or short and wide, those balls needs to be smashed for boundaries early.

Really REALLY hope Ahmed clicks today..... he's bee awful :(

Pakistan has good chance, very nice and steady pitch

Needs to keep RR around 4 near chase, and do not loose to many wickets.

Chasing at good pace will be key today. Pitch seems very much like a sub continent wicket.

We should be OK here at St Luica

he can be erratic and expensive but destructive also.

Exactly. If it's his day he'll click. Lets see, looked nervous in the stand, but that's when West Indies had a low score.

I agree that Akmal should be the #3. I dont like Hafeez in that slot.

And I also agree on Tino Best. Pakistan just need to be patient, but the second best is on their legs or short and wide, those balls needs to be smashed for boundaries early.

Really REALLY hope Ahmed clicks today..... he's bee awful :(

Yeah, personally, it may even be worth sending Afridi up on top, he is either going to hit big or go for 0 anyway, and that kind of acceleration is crucial when you are in a run chase. Not when it's too late and it will go in vain.

PAK will win today.

Come on boys! Hoping Haris and Shahzad put in a good performance.

Shahzad, Haris & Umar Akmal are the ones I back for PAK to chase this.

* Ahmed Shehzad average in last 7 ODI matches against West Indies is 10 he scored 70 runs in last 7 matches against West Indies with a highest score of 19.

I was happy about Shehzad inclusion in team but he disappionted us. He should be given another chance against Zim. hopefully he will make good comeback.

Jamshed and Shehzad walk out, let's roll! 243 to win.

That nearly squared up Shehzad there...

i hope shezad get 50 today to stay in the team. otherwise he will be disappear after this series.

Punches to cover for a single, come on Ahmed, century time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back