West Indies v South Africa - [Super 8s/Match 13] - Updates

PlanetPakistan said:
I reckon if it's around 285-290 then WI would still be in the game but 300+ will be a bit too much.

If Chanderpaul bats the way he did against SL then 150 might be sufficient!!

What a terrible innings

PlanetPakistan said:
I reckon if it's around 285-290 then WI would still be in the game but 300+ will be a bit too much.

Naah, I rate the SA bowlers. WI bastmen aren't Aus. But Bangladesh did score off them as well. Lol!

Polly, Ntini, Nel, Hall with probably Smith/Kallis (depending on his injury).

PlanetPakistan said:
It's about time that people get off Kallis's back...he is the most under-rated cricketer in the world.

I don't think he is under-rated.

Apart from his last innings he is a very good batsmen at pacing innings in ODI's, playing the anchor and knows when to hit out.

JustAnotherFan said:
Naah, I rate the SA bowlers. WI bastmen aren't Aus. But Bangladesh did score off them as well. Lol!

Polly, Ntini, Nel, Hall with probably Smith/Kallis (depending on his injury).
ahh that's not that kind of bowling attack that i would want in these conditions...Hall might be able to get one or two wickets in the middle but other than that it's a slightly one dimensional bowling attack.

Home time.

lets hope Windies can make a game of this.

lara400 said:

Apart from his last innings he is a very good batsmen at pacing innings in ODI's, playing the anchor and knows when to hit out.
Yes...the #1 all rounder in the game today!

It is exactly when everything is going well, when someone trips on a chord and triggers the choke mechanism.

lara400 said:

Yip, also has the most runs in the World Cup at the moment. He has over-taken Hayden.

saffer said:
S.a should get 350 from here...

Are you smoking some strange stuff again. That would only happen if Boucher and Gibbs came in and smacked boundaries. There is also Polly and Hall who can bat. :)

Just got in - thought WI would have taken a few more wkts.

What a massacre - still 16 overs to go.

MCMLXXXII said:
It is exactly when everything is going well, when someone trips on a chord and triggers the choke mechanism.

The Saffers decided to use that card against Bangladesh. :)

Why is Ramdin so quiet behind the stumps. I would say he is the least quiet of all the keepers.

I know.
He isn't being like Ponting.
Finishing the powerplays after 28 or something overs.

I knew he'd get out; the record is unbelievable, it won't break that easy.

Back