West Indies vs India 2nd ODI

zMario said:
West Indies need 2 more wickets now

Kaif gone, ugly looking slog thru legside. smith pouches it easily.

India 60/4

There is the 'new Kaif' that we were all promised to see! HAHAHAHAHA

COME ON WINDIES!

very poor shot! to straight a ball to pull.

Raina new man in.

superb fielding by lara, stops 4.

west indies look fired up here!

Maiden over, top bowling from edwards.

india 60/4 (18)

Brilliant maiden,

Can WI pull off an upset? They had a chance on Thursday, but now they have another chance!

what a dreamy cover drive for 4 by yuvraj.

india 64/4

Next ball yuvi almost hauls out down the ground.

Yuvi almost chips ball to short cover. lucky again!

India were VERY lucky yesterday as well, especially Kaif towards the end. Looks like luck is on their side today too.

70 for 4 after 20 overs. Windies cannot afford even one partnership to build......they cannot let anyone settle down.

If India loose a wicket now then i think the Windies could win it but India do have their long haired lover from Liverpool to come in next. He is so good at chasing totals.

Hash said:
India were VERY lucky yesterday as well, especially Kaif towards the end. Looks like luck is on their side today too.

70 for 4 after 20 overs. Windies cannot afford even one partnership to build......they cannot let anyone settle down.

Kaifs inns was very dodgy, he failed to pick gaps alot of time.

I wouldnt say india were very lucky to win thou. West indies gave away to many extras and fielded pathetically.

India won with 1 ball to spare, yet if west indies had taken their catches or not bowled so many extras they would have been defending 15-20 runs more and they would have won.

Both lefties hammering ball as hard as they can here. West indies need to get both these batsmen out asap.

india 76/4

Hash said:

had kaif got out early,match wud ahve been easier for india!

Streaky shot thru backward point for 4 by yuvraj.

India 81/4

Huge shout for lbw. Looked out to me! not given.

India 88/4

Yuvraj will save India again. What a player he is.

Noman said:
your guys are wasting your time.... India will win it easily.....

you might be new to cricekt because any thing is possible in cricekt. right now india still needs one good partnership & windies couple of wickets.

India 109/4 (32)

partnership 45 from 90 balls.

90 needed from 18 overs.

:O Could it be that the Windies are actually bowling well today? Great knock by Yuvraj in the making here, he can be patient as well as destructive, he realises that this isn't a pitch where you will get 60 boundaries in 50 overs and is respecting the bowling. Sorry to put it like this but certain players I could think of would have holed out by now :21:

Raina gone! Getting very interesting

The Yuvraj Dhoni partnership will make or break this Indian innings, for me

India still very much on top here with 5 wickets in hand.

If either one of these gets out (especially if it was Yuvraj because he has played himself in) then I would say advantage Windies. 5 an over on this pitch is still quite hard when the tail enders start coming in.

Whippy squash said:
If either one of these gets out (especially if it was Yuvraj because he has played himself in) then I would say advantage Windies. 5 an over on this pitch is still quite hard when the tail enders start coming in.

Remember this is the Windies we are talking about. Normal rules/logic does not apply to them since they are more than capable of losing from any situation.

Dhoni OUT

PLEASE WINDIES! PLEASE PLEASE! COME ON!

another wide

For CRYING OUT LOUD!

Windies have got to be even worse for giving away extras in ODIs than England. Kabir Ali has given me nightmares at times...

37 b7 0 fuller in length, just outside off and moves away, goes for the drive and misses the outside edge on the way to keeper, shout for caught behind, declined by Asad Rauf

ASAD! Come on be a true Pakistani and lift that finger!

67 runs from 72 balls with 4 wickets in hand

for the first time dhoni has let us down..din expect this one comming!

67/ 12 india still favs!

Why do the Indians call Dhoni "beast with brains"? He plays the most idiotic of shots at the worst times often.

jusarrived said:
for the first time dhoni has let us down..din expect this one comming!

MS Dhoni c M S Panesar b S D Udal 5 :21:

the_game said:
Why do the Indians call Dhoni "beast with brains"? He plays the most idiotic of shots at the worst times often.

17 chases in a row,Dhoni is one major factor for that record..realx its just one off game for him!

India 134-7, this is gonna be tight, but West Indies have an opportunity. They gotta take it. This is a nailbiter all right!

jusarrived said:
17 chases in a row,Dhoni is one major factor for that record..realx its just one off game for him!

I don't remember him winning all 17 ODI's for you. I only remember the idiotic shots he played in the Karachi and Mumbai tests :D .

If anything Yuvraj is the beast with brains today. Only Indian player who has a clue how to play on this pitch and against this bowling today.

India can still take it. Yuvraj needs to bat with the tail sensibly; he is good enough to win it for India.

65 from 66 with 3 wickets in hand

This has been an excellent performance by the Windies bowlers. Even if they don't win.....which is more than likely, they gave their all and put up an excellent show :14:

Showing that....

1. Either this Windies side is better than they are rated

OR

2. This Indian side is worse than they are rated

Two games in a row now where Windies have given India a real run for their money.......more so than they gave us last year.

Hash said:
65 from 66 with 3 wickets in hand

This has been an excellent performance by the Windies bowlers. Even if they don't win.....which is more than likely, they gave their all and put up an excellent show :14:

Showing that....

1. Either this Windies side is better than they are rated

OR

2. This Indian side is worse than they are rated

Two games in a row now where Windies have given India a real run for their money.......more so than they gave us last year.

dunno about indian teambeing overrated..cos their record lately speaks for themslvs...but hav a feeling WI might pulloff few upsets n WC on ther home ground!

Cut away, for FOUR!!!

What a boundary, India needed it, 59 needed from 62 balls

jusarrived said:
dunno about indian teambeing overrated..cos their record lately speaks for themslvs...but hav a feeling WI might pulloff few upsets n WC on ther home ground!

Have you ever thought about the real reason for your winnings recently? FLAT tracks :D . Only Dravid, Sachin and Yuvraj really have the class to survive on tracks like the one today and win games for India.

58 from 60 balls with 3 wickets in hand

Have a feeling India will sneak home.

the_game said:
Have you ever thought about the real reason for your winnings recently? FLAT tracks :D . Only Dravid, Sachin and Yuvraj really have the class to survive on tracks like the one today and win games for India.

Dravid ,yuvi n sachin makeup half our batting side....shewag has scored centuries all over the world....raina n Dhoni are yet to be tested to pass a judgement....think we will be fine! :19:

Sehwag is pretty rubbish these days in ODIs

jusarrived said:
Dravid ,yuvi n sachin makeup half our batting side....shewag has scored centuries all over the world....raina n Dhoni are yet to be tested to pass a judgement....think we will be fine! :19:

Raina looks OK to me. Dhoni's "bura time" is yet to come.

the_game said:
Have you ever thought about the real reason for your winnings recently? FLAT tracks :D . Only Dravid Sachin and Yuvraj really have the class to survive on tracks like the one today and win games for India.
sachin and win matches
yeh baat kuch hajam nahi howi :D

Back