West Indies vs Pakistan | 1st Test | Guyana | 12/5/11 | Day 1 : Session 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top bowling :ajmal

Terrible batting WI. Looks like the match is gonna be one sided. Gayle might have made some difference :(

haha i just said to my bro wouldn't it be funny if Simmons got out on 49? Next ball, ajmal DONE it!

what the hell is our slip fielders doing, taking it bit too easy!

It is not fun cricket :younis khan:

West Indies will get over 200 now

We must have the worst record against tailenders in the world. Why can't we skittle the tailenders cheaply?

Doesn't matter so much though, I've been very pleased by this bowling performance, especially Ajmal who's adding further proof he can cut it at tests. Some of those deliveries would have got much better batsmen of top teams out. And getting Chanderpaul one of the best players of spin in his era is quite an achievement.

Not easy to take slip catches on such an up and down wicket.

Another boneheaded move by the captain was not giving hafeez enough overs in this innings.

He shouldve bowled atleast double of what he has.

This should have been over at 190 y does Pakistan always struggle getting the tail-enders out!

:)) Good one by :raja
"May be they should take bad light because they are not picking his doosra"..

Hope we can wrap this Inns up today and then its down to the batsmen to try and bat once and put 400+ on the board!

Good performance nonetheless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank god we dont have akmal behind the stumps and no hussey for wi.

Hafeez struck

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Gone. Another lefty, another straighter one, another lbw.

Guess who's the destroyer. :hafeez.

If Hafeez gets a wicket to finish it in this over do we have to then bat for 1 over tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back