West Indies vs Pakistan | 1st Test | Guyana | 12/5/11 | Day 1 : Session 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yaar!! How many edges have gone down in that area?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

204-9. 3 overs left. No more Play if a wicket goes down now

W.I Have 3 front line bowlers + Sammy so if we just wear them down i cant see why we cant get 400.

3 front line bowlers would be enough on this pitch. Especially Bishoo alone can run through our fragile middle order on this up-and-down pitch.

why get light meters out when two spinners are bowling?

:facepalm:

3 front line bowlers would be enough on this pitch. Especially Bishoo alone can run through our fragile middle order on this up-and-down pitch.

I think if our batting applies itself like it did v S.A and kiwis will be ok.

Batsmen need to just play straight and not resort to to many cross bat shots.

Knowing Misbah, he will settle for a draw whatever the target is he does not have the winning mentality or the confidence so dnt b surprised that this test will be drawn!

Top stuff from Pakistan's spinners - they really have been impressive.

The game could have been finished if it weren't for Misbah's butter hands, but let's not get negative and stay positive because it's been a great day for Pakistan.

Brilliant :14:

Still, it wont be easy to score runs on this wicket. You are, as a batsman, never in on this sort of track. One unplayable ball can get you even if you are well set.

But offcourse, I won't mind at all if they do get to the 400 mark. :)

Last edited:
209-9 after 90 overs. Great effort today. Should wrap this up tomorrow and post a good total :)

great effort from the boys today, hopefully Ajmal picks up his 5th quickly tomorrow morning...than we must bat and score 400+

great effort from the boys today, hopefully Ajmal picks up his 5th quickly tomorrow morning...than we must bat and score 400+

As much as it would be lovely to get a total of 400+ in reality we will not get anywhere near that total, Bishoo will be difficult on this pitch!

I would settle for 350 coz seeing West Indies struggle on this pitch I dnt think we can score 400+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back