West Indies vs Pakistan | 1st Test | Guyana | 12/5/11 | Day 1 : Session 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simmons get salughtered by Mikey holding for not coming out to bat yet.

He looked in great pain and was liming pretty badly. I'm not a fan of criticizing the pain threshold of others. He might have a fractured patella for all we know.

Shiv looking to sweep ajmal pretty much regardless of length now!

how did that miss the stumps? lucky sammy!

Ajmal has been brilliant since after his 1st spell.

Sorry mods, I am going to risk getting a life ban :ibutt , but I am truly desperate for a link to watch the match on if anybody has one. Please PM it to me if so. My apologies again.

Damn it...missed the stumping.

If it was doable, then Salman seriously has to take every difficult chance. Can't tolerate incompetence from a keeper. :kami

It was a difficult chance. the ball had unexpected bounce that beats the batsmen and hit on the chest of keeper.

BTW - guys if any of you have twitter accounts - become our followers :)

Sorry mods, I am going to risk getting a life ban :ibutt , but I am truly desperate for a link to watch the match on if anybody has one. Please PM it to me if so. My apologies again.

Not worth it.

Btw. Salaam to all the awaam :ibutt

I have exam tomorrow, but how to istudy if test match is on? :misbah

test cricket > final exam which can actually change my life ;)

anyway awaam, remember me in your dua's tonight, insha Allah!

Btw. Salaam to all the awaam :ibutt

I have exam tomorrow, but how to istudy if test match is on? :misbah

test cricket > final exam which can actually change my life ;)

anyway awaam, remember me in your dua's tonight, insha Allah!

Have you seen KKMIXs thread?

Not worth it....

the fielding choke that will lead to a massive partnership and WI declaring after making 450 runs has isstarted :(

Commentary threads are so much more fun to follow during test matches. Far fewer posts :malik

Since I can't find a decent place to watch the match, I will just depend on PP and Cricinfo for updates

Last real batting pair. should bowl Them out quickly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well at least misbah dropping wouldn't end rehman's career (or was it off of ajmal?)

Brilliant!

Via Cricinfo
Nyall Jodhan: "Instead of making the 5th day free entrance to the ground, WICB should offer 3rd day free instead. We might get to see some cricket."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back