What did you steal?

Justcrazy

ATG
Runs
When we are children or teenager , we often take away things without telling others from house / road / school/ shops etc....... .... so what did you steal ?

Stole an itouch in school. Well not really stole, but finders keepers:amir

It happened at school, where some girl was sitting near the door, and as she left the place she dropped her itouch, me and my friend grabbed it quickly.

We got caught on the school camera :asif just in 1 hour. Had to give the itouch back :(

I start as this thread.... I stole pencil sharpeners

use to do that in grade 2. After school go to the pre school class and grab some pencils and erasers for the week.

In pakistan when you go to the local shop to get pepsi you have to give them one empty bottle.

So once i forgot to bring the empty bottle and was to lazy to go back home to get it, what i did was asked the guy for a pepsi bottle, and as he turned his back to me i grabbed an empty bottle that was placed in the cart which was next to me.
After i got my pepsi and give him the bottle, the guy is like, why is there one less bottle in this crate. Lol the guy was so confuse, he had no idea that the theif was standing infornt of him

Last edited:
Stole an itouch in school. Well not really stole, but finders keepers:amir

It happened at school, where some girl was sitting near the door, and as she left the place she dropped her itouch, me and my friend grabbed it quickly.

We got caught on the school camera :asif just in 1 hour. Had to give the itouch back :(

use to do that in grade 2. After school go to the pre school class and grab some pencils and erasers for the week.

In pakistan when you go to the local shop to get pepsi you have to give them one empty bottle.

So once i forgot to bring the empty bottle and was to lazy to go back home to get it, what i did was asked the guy for a pepsi bottle, and as he turned his back to me i grabbed an empty bottle that was placed in the cart which was next to me.
After i got my pepsi and give him the bottle, the guy is like, why is there one less bottle in this crate. Lol the guy was so confuse, he had no idea that the theif was standing infornt of him

Good one ..... the Pepsi one :)

Money from my home. :batman:
Pencils, erasers, boxes , sharpeners from classmates.

Shahrukh...You have one impressive list...not suprised :zardari

I never stole nothing. I always got what I wanted by the grace of Allah :afridi

man the shop lifting that is done in canada :facepalm: I know alot people who shop lifted games, caps and got away with it. Some even shop lifted at the flea market :))

I still keep pens and erasers on the floor/ bench if no-one accepts it as theirs

plasters from the nurses office because she was soooooo conjoos, she would give me only one when I had cut my arm badly!!

Naughty guy me. I remember stealing penny sweets. Was taken to court and jailed for 15 years at the age of 5.

Stole a pen at Woolies and got caught and taken in to their back office and they called my mum .

Came home and got a big SLAP across my face....

Nothing. Whats wrong with you thieving jerks?

Last edited:
Every friday after jumma prayers, my grandma used to give all of the kids 10 paisa each, once we got ours ,we all went to the local general store and all of us got 5 BP toffees. On that unfortunate friday the shop keeper gave all of us only 4 toffees each and told us the that the price has went up, i wasn't happy with getting one less candy and wanted my 5th one, so i stole one to make mine 5.
Once we got home as usual we showed grandma what we got and i showed her that i had 5 instead of 4 like the rest of us, when asked why i got 5, i lied and told her that shop keeper has given me one for her. well the wknd passed and on monday grandma and i went to the same shop to buy some groceries , in their conversation my grandma thanked him for the candy, he was shocked to hear what my grandma had said and the idiot told her the true story, at that momment my ilfe changed and once we got home my hide was of different color.
After dinner she told my dad and then the color of my behind changed again to black and blue and was not able to sleep or sit straight for days .

Last edited:
some branded clothes when a teenager. Got Locked up for a day . Changed my life FOREVER.I am a completely different person now.Looking back maybe it was for the better .

lol not me but my little brother and my cousin both were about 7-8 when to this local shop told him to get some ice cream for them from the fridge as he wouldn't let anyone touch it them as soon as he went they picked up 2 big boxes of sweets and started running but got caught in the end though :D
I have caught many shoplifting though :D

I stole 6 Rs from my Mom when I was 8. I had a phanty of my life time & never stole a thing again...

money from home .
mobile phones from my brothers mobile shop
chocolates red bulls chewing gums soft drinks from 7/11s
ciggretes from many shopes
and once (only once) shoes from mosque after jumma prayers :D

money from home .

My shoes were stolen once too :p Was it you :)))?

How the hell do some of you have the gutts to shop lift??

Its such a scary situation, they got cameras everywhere.

Try stealling from flea market its hilarious.
Everyone starts yelling thief thief, you could out run the people or even uf they catch ypu they wont call the police

My shoes were stolen once too :p Was it you :)))?
:D lol

How the hell do some of you have the gutts to shop lift??

Its such a scary situation, they got cameras everywhere.

Try stealling from flea market its hilarious.
Everyone starts yelling thief thief, you could out run the people or even uf they catch ypu they wont call the police

its only scar for first few times ...after u get away with first few times u cant resist :moyo

Used to steal money from my grandmother everyday, and buy these:

cadbarygemsbox.jpg

money from home .

CHOR CHORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :sami

Every friday after jumma prayers, my grandma used to give all of the kids 10 paisa each, once we got ours ,we all went to the local general store and all of us got 5 BP toffees. On that unfortunate friday the shop keeper gave all of us only 4 toffees each and told us the that the price has went up, i wasn't happy with getting one less candy and wanted my 5th one, so i stole one to make mine 5.
Once we got home as usual we showed grandma what we got and i showed her that i had 5 instead of 4 like the rest of us, when asked why i got 5, i lied and told her that shop keeper has given me one for her. well the wknd passed and on monday grandma and i went to the same shop to buy some groceries , in their conversation my grandma thanked him for the candy, he was shocked to hear what my grandma had said and the idiot told her the true story, at that momment my ilfe changed and once we got home my hide was of different color.
After dinner she told my dad and then the color of my behind changed again to black and blue and was not able to sleep or sit straight for days .

Bro how old are you :asif

I stole a pencil from my art class the other day. Only because I have art work to complete and I've run out of art pencils at home. I'll return it once I've done the work. :amir

Mangoes lol

This reminds me. My cousins and I stole mangoes from a farmer once, and as we were escaping, he saw us. He chased us with a stick all the way to our house, after which we were protected by our grandfather. :D

Wow,i never realized that PP was filled with chors and to answer the question, nothing

:))) Gotta say you deserved it. :ibutt

Use to steal alot of tennis ball fOr cricket. Not from the store but from the bushes. Alot of kids use to loose there temnnis balls in the bushes while playing cricket. So at the end of the day, i would go through the bushes and find the tennis balls. I was very good in spotting them. Atleast 5-10 balls per month, kids dint play cricket that much

stole a few hubba bubbas back when i was a kid. atomic apple was where it was at! thats about all really

why steal shoes from a mosque?

it has happened to me once

Tamarind (imli / khattary) from my neighbors house. We use to purposefully throw the cricket ball inside and so they would buzz us in. Then the whole whole cricket team raid their front lawn and stash as much tamarinds as we possibly could :asif

wwooo loong list....did this only for the shughal listening to my stupid friends

mobile phone cover
internet cards
calling cards
chocolates
tennis ball
sweets
bread :)))

Last edited:
I stole two chocolate bars of Mars and the cashier followed me back to the car and told my parents I had chocolate in my pocket :facepalm: the embarrassment it caused :facepalm:

After school would get over, it was my routine to go to one shop nearby and steal chocolates, ice creams, gums etc.

I stole two chocolate bars of Mars and the cashier followed me back to the car and told my parents I had chocolate in my pocket :facepalm: the embarrassment it caused :facepalm:

After school would get over, it was my routine to go to one shop nearby and steal chocolates, ice creams, gums etc.

UP u need to be smart to b a chor ;)

n1af steals sweets to quench that insatiable appetite of the sweeth tooth

im pretty sure ukf and looney are the biggest kleptomaniancs here lol

ok ill be honest...i once stole a goodluck charm yolk in county kerry after we visited the blarney stone place...i was made believe by the front of the box that it did actually grant wishes lol...and made 3 quick ones haha

was around 7 ish

dad found out beat the daylights out of me pathan style

i know never to do something stupid since then lol

ok ill be honest...i once stole a goodluck charm yolk in county kerry after we visited the blarney stone place...i was made believe by the front of the box that it did actually grant wishes lol...and made 3 quick ones haha

was around 7 ish

dad found out beat the daylights out of me pathan style

i know never to do something stupid since then lol
Lol, so the truth has come out. :p

Aab asliyat niklee hai, Sharukh bhai is a daku.

Onnce I didn't pay for my haircut, does that count?

Back