What was the last song you listened to?

What's his latest album like?

I haven't heard all the songs, but from the 4-5 I've listened to, it's pretty good!

Unfortunately, most of the mixes aren't that good (Slave to the rhythm is mixed with Justin Bieber, if you'd believe it! :facepalm:) ON YT, the original and mixed songs are uploaded - I (at least) found the original songs to be much better than the new versions.

I'd suggest a listen to the songs on YT before buying the album.

And this was the song I was listening to:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDRTghGZ7XU

TeeFlii-24 hours
judging by what most people write, I doubt anybody would like my music taste lol

Last edited:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Cvfvn27Akxk?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

An English song by a Nepali singer, with a catchy tune, but funny music video.

Last edited:
Something for the rap fans

Last edited:
@<a href="http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/member.php?u=46929" target="_blank">shaz619</a>, why couldn't Rollins or Ambrose have gotten this instead :facepalm:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/JmWbBUxSNUU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

"From Eden"

Babe, there's something tragic about you
Something so magic about you
Don't you agree?

Babe, there's something lonesome about you
Something so wholesome about you
Get closer to me

No tired sighs, no rolling eyes, no irony
No 'who cares', no vacant stares, no time for me

Honey, you're familiar like my mirror years ago
Idealism sits in prison, chivalry fell on its sword
Innocence died screaming, honey, ask me I should know
I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door

Babe, there's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this
Oh what a sin/where to begin

[Live version:]
Babe, there's something broken about
But I might be open about this
Oh what a sin

To the strand a picnic plan for you and me
A rope in hand for your other man to hang from a tree

I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door

I slithered here from Eden just to hide outside your door

Eminem - Twisted ft Yelawolf, Skylar Grey.

Last edited:
The legend Shaukat Ali - Kanwan ve sun Kanwan

For a really small nation we have great musical pedigree, U2,Snow Patrol,Van Morrison, Hozier,The Script and a host of other famous names.

What I'm listening to know is a song by a less well known Irish band, Kodaline, love this song!

For a really small nation we have great musical pedigree, U2,Snow Patrol,Van Morrison, Hozier,The Script and a host of other famous names.

Sinead O'Connor... never really heard much of her music, but she was controversial. I hear she's religious now, which is quite an about turn.

I used to listen to the Cranberries as a teenager. There's really nothing particularly exciting about the three musicians, but the singer is unique and that alone makes them worth a listen.

Since I've dabbled in acoustic fingerstyle guitar myself, I've come across Lowden guitars, which are probably the finest handcrafted guitars in the world, and are highly coveted. People have been known to sell their entire guitar collections to buy used Lowdens. They're made on the wrong side of the border though ;)

I am a big fan of MJ, Kishore Kumar and Rafi...

Now listening to Zindagi ek safar he suhaana..evergreen voice of Kishore Da

The entire album Achtung Baby - U2

What an album...and what a band they were till around 1994-1995...

Edge of Seventeen - Stevie Nicks

Love this song. Love the lyrics, love the passion!

Nope, they just DONT make songs like that anymore.

Edge of Seventeen - Stevie Nicks

Love this song. Love the lyrics, love the passion!

Nope, they just DONT make songs like that anymore.

OMG! I was listening to this track a lot today. Yeah that kinda music from the 80's is pretty much dead now. no market for that kinda music now i think.

Teddybears-Sunshine

It's a great song but the music videos is something you would think [MENTION=139202]11ShadyBrothers[/MENTION] made when he was high. :))

OMG! I was listening to this track a lot today. Yeah that kinda music from the 80's is pretty much dead now. no market for that kinda music now i think.

Yeah, now is all about trashy over-mixed, repetitive beats, with auto-tuned vocals and pathetic lyrics that probably dumb you down.

It's pathetic.

But this song, dang - t'is like a breath of fresh air! Even the lyrics were subtle but telling in their own way.. I listened to it all day myself!

Part of the Fifa 15 Soundtrack. A legendary soundtrack imo.
[MENTION=100918]Square Drive[/MENTION] I know you love Fifa. What do you think of the songs?

Back