What was the last song you listened to?

Justin Bieber all that matters to me. It came on the radio and I thought it was Chris Brown....decent tune. Was quite surprised.

Nina Simone - Sinnerman. Great song with an amazing beat to it along with how all the instruments flow together especially in the middle section. The intro and her voice make it even better.

lol whats with the punk hate ,its pretty cool .Have a listen to the sex pistols, the clash and the damned. they are quality

Like I said i really like The Ramones but apart from them I don't like anything else in the genre. Just a bunch of talentless hacks from late 70's England who were whining about nothing in particular. No offense of course either to you or any other punk rock fans on here.

Like I said i really like The Ramones but apart from them I don't like anything else in the genre. Just a bunch of talentless hacks from late 70's England who were whining about nothing in particular. No offense of course either to you or any other punk rock fans on here.

lol a metal fan complaining about whining , I don't wanna live on this planet anymore:afridi

yeah as if saara talent metal me bhara para h . Punk is all about your internal frustration towards wrongs in the society , its rebellious and anti authoritative .Punk artists are blunt and outspoken and that's why they have such a huge following . I have nothing against metal but when their fans start to go overboard with how all the talent is in metal and how other genres are useless , wo jyaada ho jaata h

Last edited:
Milne ki tum koshish na karna waada kabhi na karna waada kabhi na karna waada to toot jata hai ......:yk i like it

Mausam suhana Duniya bhi kitni suhani, kitne haseen yeh pal dheere dheere chal zindagani! :afridi

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/IZteVdxtky4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

yeah as if saara talent metal me bhara para h . Punk is all about your internal frustration towards wrongs in the society , its rebellious and anti authoritative .Punk artists are blunt and outspoken and that's why they have such a huge following . I have nothing against metal but when their fans start to go overboard with how all the talent is in metal and how other genres are useless , wo jyaada ho jaata h

Actually I believe jazz and classical music require far more ability than metal. As for frustration with inequalities in society, plenty of artists outside both metal and punk have expressed it in their art without teen angst. I'm pretty open about my music but at least, in my opinion, punk will never be as memorable or as timeless as the other genres.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/1-_Did76LXQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sajjad Ali - Babia

My mate randomly blasted this in the car and we all proceeded to sing along.

Wel Come 2014

Here comes the first Chart-buster of 2014

Jashn - E- Ishqa from Gunday !!!

[utube]hglPiiRvUj0[/utube]

Enjoy !!!

:lee

Last edited:
My Favorite from Aashiqui 2

Tum Hi Ho

[utube]Umqb9KENgmk[/utube]

and

[utube]3gRQ5a2nyAw[/utube]

Hip hop anyone?

Old school rap/hip hop (i.e from the 90's) is much greater than the trash which traverses our screens and radios nowadays. I've discussed my interest in rap a little bit (in my introduction and I've actually posted a few tracks in this thread as well). Who are your favourite artists/tracks?

Old school rap/hip hop (i.e from the 90's) is much greater than the trash which traverses our screens and radios nowadays. I've discussed my interest in rap a little bit (in my introduction and I've actually posted a few tracks in this thread as well). Who are your favourite artists/tracks?

I don't really listen to the radio. Old school obviously, Pac, Big L, Big, Nas, but there is quite a bit of new stuff you should check out which are really good as well. Shad, Joey B, Blu, Capital Steez (RIP), Kendrick Lamar (he's hit mainstream but he is a fantastic artist), Talib Kweli (although he's not new, just still alive), Death Grips, to name a few. How about you?

listening a very sad song remembring someone very cruel n ignorant who left me for some jurk of Major :( :(

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/E0sgoOTUwyU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nas ft Quan - Just a Moment.

I was 17/18 when I use to listen to that song. Heard it in a shop and thought I need to go back and reminisce.

Guys,
Can someone tell me a good music to relax? I mean something like enigma. I like to have these kind of music in my office so I can keep going.

Will appreciate it

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/cMlufiO4QBA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/fAgPPoPBXQg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/sE1WoMocTlw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/hR9H5iZ-l1I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Swarathma and Shubha Mudgal - Duur Kinara

Last edited:
Angus and Julia Stone - Yellow Brick Road.

Back