What was the last song you listened to?

@TM Riddle. Favourite genre of music. Favourite artist/artists?

I absolutely love Rock , but can't decide between metal and Punk and death and sometimed grunge as well lol . Sex pistols, AC/DC , Queen , Iron maiden , black Sabbath , led zeppelin , metallica , Scorpions and last but not the least Nirvana ............
in modern bands I like Arctic monkeys and Avenged Sevenfold..
wbu?

Rock's also my favourite genre. But heavy metal i can't even listen to, hard rock is upto where i really like it after that can't advance to metal. My favourite artists are The Beatles but i'm also a fan of the Stones, The Who, Jimi Hendrix etc. Though i also like AC/DC and Zeppelin. Queen are also at the top of my favourites.

Last edited:
Rock's also my favourite genre. But heavy metal i can't even listen to, hard rock is upto where i really like it after that can't advance to metal. My favourite artists are The Beatles but i'm also a fan of the Stones, The Who, Jimi Hendrix etc. Though i also like AC/DC and Zeppelin. Queen are also at the top of my favourites.

Listen to Jim Morrison , you will definitely like him.

Also forgot to mention other artists include Bob Dylan, Elvis and those in the 60's/70's. Bob Marley has started to become one i really like. He has very good songs. Others i can't think right now on the top of my heqd. I also like music from quite a few different genres.

Bob Dylan was class along with Eric Clapton and Oz Osborne . would you recommend some good tracks of bob Marley?

Bob Dylan was class along with Eric Clapton and Oz Osborne . would you recommend some good tracks of bob Marley?

Well i really like No woman no cry, one love, jamming, concrete jungle. Then there's the two that everyone's heard buffalo soldier and three little birds.

Well i really like No woman no cry, one love, jamming, concrete jungle. Then there's the two that everyone's heard buffalo soldier and three little birds.

thanks , I have already listened to no woman no cry , nice song . hey you heard his Bam bhole Natha? its about Hindu god Shiva.

thanks , I have already listened to no woman no cry , nice song . hey you heard his Bam bhole Natha? its about Hindu god Shiva.

No haven't heard of it. But you mentioned it so i listened to the first minute of it. Not sure if it was the right version. On my phone. Not as good as it is on the laptop/computer. Didn't really like it even if i only listened to the first min.

No haven't heard of it. But you mentioned it so i listened to the first minute of it. Not sure if it was the right version. On my phone. Not as good as it is on the laptop/computer. Didn't really like it even if i only listened to the first min.

yeah I understand why didn't u like it but its a great track to listen esp after smoking some joints:asif

yeah I understand why didn't u like it but its a great track to listen esp after smoking some joints:asif

Yeah especially since Marley smoked heap loads of weed. But i'm not at the age to go around getting high let alone smoking cigs. Though you see quite a few classic songs on youtube and people just go "listen to this while you're high" or "it feels so much better".

Last edited:
Yeah especially since Marley smoked heap loads of weed. But i'm not at the age to go around getting high let alone smoking cigs. Though you see quite a few classic songs on youtube and people just go "listen to this while you're high" or "it feels so much better".

Trust me lol:asif
but since you are young..:amir

came across an old A R Rahman number,mukkhala mukabla laila, o ho laila.......feel like dancing now!

LUNGI DANCE! LUNGI DANCE! LUNGI DANCE! LUNGI DANCE! (In my defense, only because I was watching the movie)

Aaj Rang Hai- Imran Aziz

Dead Rose- The Classic Crime

Darvaish- The D/A Method (our resident band- woot)

Kun Fa Ya Kun- AR Rehman

There She Goes- The LA's

The last song I heard was the day before yesterday. Desert Rose by Sting.

That song is a piece of art!

A very good movie, enjoy it!

Surely I will do; despite Bollywood producing some utter garbage sometimes (perhaps more often than not), this film remains one of its classics. I should watch it after completing all of my outstanding homework though.

Notorious Thugs by Notorious B.I.G ft Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, one of the last tracks he created before his death (it was released posthumously):

[UTUBE]tfxvgi0i1nc[/UTUBE]​

Quickly followed by this track (one which I used to hear virtually at every day in school, given the Pakistanis used to bring in a speaker and play tracks such as this loudly):

[UTUBE]fs1xHPU7WwA[/UTUBE]​

A famous track by N.W.A/Eazy-E (but, for obvious reasons, I can't produce its expletive-including name in this post), followed by two of Dr Zeus' classics: Kangna and Aag Ka Dariya.

As is clearly evident, I've not really been too fussed by what music I listen to today which is why after these three tracks I also listened to Main Yahaan Hoon from the film Veer Zaara.

I've lots of all time favourite songs from my childhood that I listen over and over but this one song 'Yeh Dil Deewana' of the film 'Pardes' is a unique one, and it gets me so excited and happy every single time that I can't explain in words. It brings back my childhood. Phenomenal song - just love it!

Jihaal -e- muskin waqum baranzish,bahaale hizraat bechara dil hai

sent from dil se

Back