What's your favourite moment from Pakistan's tour of South Africa?

Sarwar89

Local Club Regular
Runs
My favorite moment for sure was
1) Babar Azam hitting Legend Dale Steyn four after four after four in a Test innings.

2) South Africa’s epic come back in 2nd T20 at the Wanderers Johannedburg and Shoaib Malik yet again loses a close T20 match at Johannesburg. (T20,2007 was another one).

3) Kagiso Rabada’s Delivery to Babar Azam in 2nd innings of 1st Test.

4) Pakistan’s win in Pink One Dayer.

5)Dale Steyn passing Shaun Pollock as highest proteas wicket taker in tests.

Great picks.
1)Babar in the first test with the 70 odd was a treat to watch especially when we were down and under.
2)Pink Odi win and comeback in the series and the Saffers streak we broke was a special moment.
3)Babar's 90 odd in the 2nd t20 was a special knock and gave me a lot of hope and i was sure we were on course to a win.

Unforgettable moments:
Babar vs Steyn
Imam's hundred and then his tirade
Abey Kaaley incident
PP fans swinging more than Amir's bowling in 2009 about Malik being the greatest captain to the worst.

Favorit moment in the tour was when Sarfraz made a racist comment.
Just sure how educated our player is.

Babar Azam and Shaheen Afridi.

However it's hard be positive after seeing so many opportunities wasted. We ought to have won the Centurion Test match and the ODI series.

We can make the excuse of this is a young team and so on but Azhar, Shafiq, Sarfraz, Hafeez, Malik and Amir are no rookies.

Last edited:
Hafeez batting like Viv in one of the ODI games -- couldn't believe what was going on, had to rub my eyes to make sure I was fully awake.

Babar taking on Steyn in the tests
Hafeez finishing the job in the 1st ODI
Pink ODI victory

Babar vs Steyn.

Babar’s ninety odd in the second T20.

Pakistan’s win in Pink ODI.

Masood batting for me.
Hasan Ali being not out all the innings of test matches he played.
Imad wasim being not out in every Odi inning.

You can't have favourite moments in humiliation. A loser's mindset. Are we really minnows now?

Favourite moment has to be when Sarfraz got banned and team looked so happy chappy under Malik next game.

You can't have favourite moments in humiliation. A loser's mindset. Are we really minnows now?

Exactly my thoughts, people celebrating Azam bashing Steyn in the Tests despite the fact we got merked 3-0. That shouldn't be anyone's favourite moment.

My favourite moments were the 1st ODI win as we chased down quite a big target (for us) and it was relatively plain sailing which was satisifying. The 4th ODI win was also satisfying as it was a complete performance but it was heartbreaking when it accounted to nothing when we lost the decider :(

Back