Which Cricketer Are You? - Quiz

Try it out [MENTION=100918]Square Drive[/MENTION] [MENTION=141114]Hasan123[/MENTION] [MENTION=138508]aloo paratha[/MENTION] [MENTION=132715]Varun[/MENTION] [MENTION=68690]Statsman[/MENTION] [MENTION=138379]#GreenRoars[/MENTION] [MENTION=46929]shaz619[/MENTION] [MENTION=138318]Belawal2014[/MENTION] [MENTION=139664]street cricketer[/MENTION] Then post your results here!

Here's my results!!! Can't believe it one of my 2 Batting idols along with AB!
image.jpg
image.jpg

Happy with the result

Which cricketer are you?

Shane Warne

One of the modern legends of the game. You are a magician with the ball, turning it miles. You are always into the contest and more often than not winning it for the team. You are plagued by controversies but that's how you are - a charismatic personality

Tried hard to get Gambhir for the heck of it, but ended up with:

OdxHZMR.png

Is this an Aussie-centric site?

I took the second quiz.

Selected the options as batsman, pace bowler, batsman + captain, like team India, ignore sledge, involved and serious character, go for aerial shots at 109-6, medium weight and short hair cut.

And the answer I got was :afridi

I think I am like Nasser Hussain. Ordinary in my primary field, but have found great meaning and purpose over the internet.

I got Chris Martin, but oh well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Although that's me answering with the job I'd like to be doing in the team. I took it again and changed my answers according to the jobs I've been asked to do this season and I got:

K9vUl0R.png

knUaXux.gif

What is this ? I said I am a batsman who can bowl right arm offspin, and they give me jacques kallis !

Last edited by a moderator:
Got Mahela in the first one and Dhoni in the second not sure what that means :))

Nice fun thread, got Kevin peterson in the first link, and Afridi in 2nd link, i think it's quite accurate because both of these cricketer are flawed genius, amazing on the field and controversial of the field, but when in the zone they are one of the most breathtaking players who can win the match single handedly.

In the first one, I got Shivnarine Chanderpaul. In the second one, I got MS Dhoni. Chanderpaul seems alright as I do have an odd stance but I have no idea how I got Dhoni.

Pakistan has got it’s own Jacques Kallis in the first quiz.

And in the second one Pakistan has unearthed another Dhoni!

:))

What funny is I bowl right-arm off-spin and am a top order batsman. :hafeez

Back