Who will be in your Pakistan squad for the T20I series against New Zealand?

Saim
Rizwan
Babar
Fakhar
Agha Salman
Usman Khan
Shadab
Imad
Shaheen
Naseem

Water and Kit cleaner Ifthikhar.
Iftikhar will be in the playing 11 whether you accept it or not. We have no better player than him for that finishing spot atm. Name one if you have someone in mind?

Iftikhar will be in the playing 11 whether you accept it or not. We have no better player than him for that finishing spot atm. Name one if you have someone in mind?
Saim
Rizwan
Babar
Fakhar
Azam Khan
Agha Salman
Usman Khan
Shadab
Imad
Shaheen
Naseem

Usman khan and Agha Salman will replace Ifthikhar! Nation will be kind enough to give Water boy and cleaning kit duty to Ifthikhar.

Saim
Rizwan
Babar
Fakhar
Azam Khan
Agha Salman
Usman Khan
Shadab
Imad
Shaheen
Naseem

Usman khan and Agha Salman will replace Ifthikhar! Nation will be kind enough to give Water boy and cleaning kit duty to Ifthikhar.
Won't happen lol, but wishful thinking.

My 15 man squad would be

Saim
Babar
Usman
Fakhar
Rizwan
Shadab
Imad
Iftikhar
Amir
Naseem
Shaheen
Usama
Mehran
Farhan
Azam

Won't happen lol, but wishful thinking.
it’s New Zealand C team. He will score and get selected for WC. But he won’t perform in the WC against top teams! His place is in domestic which most of u will realize after WC

it’s New Zealand C team. He will score and get selected for WC. But he won’t perform in the WC against top teams! His place is in domestic which most of u will realize after WC
I don't like chacha lol, I've criticized him multiple times. He's nothing more then a glorified minnow basher.

But I'm saying he won't be dropped regardless. You should know our team and brainless management by now.

To be very honest, we don't have many options left but to play Iftikhar. His replacement is much worse than him in the likes of Khusdil Shah or Asif Ali.

Who else can take his spot? Name one guy. I guess there is none. We are dry in that field. We want Umar Akmal back? I guess not. So Iffi is the only option left who is doing well at the domestic level at least. All other guys are failures in domestics as well, let alone the internationals.

To be very honest, we don't have many options left but to play Iftikhar. His replacement is much worse than him in the likes of Khusdil Shah or Asif Ali.

Who else can take his spot? Name one guy. I guess there is none. We are dry in that field. We want Umar Akmal back? I guess not. So Iffi is the only option left who is doing well at the domestic level at least. All other guys are failures in domestics as well, let alone the internationals.
Imad waseem can take his spot just fine.

Imad in psl proved he's the ideal no 5 in t20

Imad waseem can take his spot just fine.

Imad in psl proved he's the ideal no 5 in t20
No brother. Can Imad play a 10-ball 30 type of inning like Iftikhar played? Can he hit 2 -3 sixes in the last over? I guess not. Imad can compliment any power-hitter but he is no power-hitter himself.

No brother. Can Imad play a 10-ball 30 type of inning like Iftikhar played? Can he hit 2 -3 sixes in the last over? I guess not. Imad can compliment any power-hitter but he is no power-hitter himself.
Chacha can't do it either bro, don't let his NZ c string innings last year fool you.

Chacha is someone who Block deliveries and hits a 6 when it's in his arc. He is not a powerhitter.

He becomes one when facing c string yes.

Chacha can't do it either bro, don't let his NZ c string innings last year fool you.

Chacha is someone who Block deliveries and hits a 6 when it's in his arc. He is not a powerhitter.

You prefer Imad over him because he can do the thing that you are saying iffi cannot? Because Imad is also no power hitter and there is no one better than iffi atm out there.

You prefer Imad over him because he can do the thing that you are saying iffi cannot? Because Imad is also no power hitter and there is no one better than iffi atm out there.
Imad’s best position is no 5 for which he proved he's better then chacha in.

Neither chacha nor imad should be given 6 or 7.

It's better to have players like haris in that position mainly because he'll go at the ball from the get go, and you're likely to get 10 ball 25 from haris more then chacha.

Chacha is a good no 6 in odi when he cancome in and theirs still 10 to 15 overs left. In t20 no.

I thought the squad for the series was supposed to be announced today?

It's better to have players like haris in that position mainly because he'll go at the ball from the get go, and you're likely to get 10 ball 25 from haris more then chacha.

Chacha is a good no 6 in odi when he cancome in and theirs still 10 to 15 overs left. In t20 no.
Not sure about this man. the situations iffi has come in and scored runs in PSL were pretty difficult. He proved himself to be a power-hitter and if we are talking about Haris instead of Iffi then NO NO for me. Iffi is more beneficial than haris any day. Haris is just not consistent enough and his game down the order is yet to be seen. He mostly played up the order so have to see if can adjust at 6-7.

Not sure about this man. the situations iffi has come in and scored runs in PSL were pretty difficult. He proved himself to be a power-hitter and if we are talking about Haris instead of Iffi then NO NO for me. Iffi is more beneficial than haris any day. Haris is just not consistent enough and his game down the order is yet to be seen. He mostly played up the order so have to see if can adjust at 6-7.
He won’t perform in World Cup. He can only in domestic leagues. When it comes to international he is 🥚

He won’t perform in World Cup. He can only in domestic leagues. When it comes to international he is 🥚
Most of the players are league bullies like Azam Khan etc. But Iffi is still better than many out there. Plus, he can bowl overs as well so it is an extra advantage that he brings in.

Selection committee meets Pakistan men's cricketers​

The national selection committee met Pakistan cricketers who featured in Kakul physical training camp at a local hotel in Islamabad.

Among the 29 players who featured in the camp, only Mohammad Rizwan was not present, as he had left for Saudi Arabia to perform Umrah on Sunday night.

In the meeting, the selection committee took the players in confidence regarding the selection policy, which includes rotation policy and providing opportunities to new players. The national selection committee members present at the meeting were Abdul Razzaq, Asad Shafiq, Bilal Afzal, Hasan Cheema, Mohammad Yousuf and Wahab Riaz. Usman Wahla – Director International Cricket Operations also attended the meeting.

The selection committee will announce the Pakistan men’s squad for T20I series against New Zealand in Lahore on Tuesday.

New Zealand men’s team are set to arrive in Islamabad on 14 April to feature in a five-match T20I series, commencing from 18 April at the Pindi Cricket Stadium in Rawalpindi. After the series, Pakistan men’s team will travel to Ireland and England to feature in T20I series following which the team will travel to USA and West Indies to feature in the ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2024.

Last edited:

Iftikhar isn’t gonna be dropped after his PSL performances bro. He averaged 64 runs @ 194 SR.

We are gonna have Iftikhar + Imad in the team or just Iftikhar, but I know for sure the management is not gonna drop him after that PSL.

Selection committee meets Pakistan men's cricketers​

The national selection committee met Pakistan cricketers who featured in Kakul physical training camp at a local hotel in Islamabad.

Among the 29 players who featured in the camp, only Mohammad Rizwan was not present, as he had left for Saudi Arabia to perform Umrah on Sunday night.

In the meeting, the selection committee took the players in confidence regarding the selection policy, which includes rotation policy and providing opportunities to new players. The national selection committee members present at the meeting were Abdul Razzaq, Asad Shafiq, Bilal Afzal, Hasan Cheema, Mohammad Yousuf and Wahab Riaz. Usman Wahla – Director International Cricket Operations also attended the meeting.

The selection committee will announce the Pakistan men’s squad for T20I series against New Zealand in Lahore on Tuesday.

New Zealand men’s team are set to arrive in Islamabad on 14 April to feature in a five-match T20I series, commencing from 18 April at the Pindi Cricket Stadium in Rawalpindi. After the series, Pakistan men’s team will travel to Ireland and England to feature in T20I series following which the team will travel to USA and West Indies to feature in the ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2024.
It is a good initiative to inquire about the point of view of all players before announcing the team.

Iftikhar isn’t gonna be dropped after his PSL performances bro. He averaged 64 runs @ 194 SR.

We are gonna have Iftikhar + Imad in the team or just Iftikhar, but I know for sure the management is not gonna drop him after that PSL.
Bro re watch the New Zealand series. He forgot how to hold a bat. He is 0 in international. He is a domestic player who can only perform in domestic level.

Bro re watch the New Zealand series. He forgot how to hold a bat. He is 0 in international. He is a domestic player who can only perform in domestic level.
I’m not even talking about whether he should or should not be selected.

I’m just saying that based on the way the selectors think, there’s no chance they’re going to drop him for this series after the PSL.

Usman Khan is the one who must be selected for this series and should be given a complete chance to display his skills.

I disagree i think his best position is batting at 6 when he knows that he has to go from ball one when he bats at 4/5 he doesnt know when to go from ball one or to try and pick a few singles rotate before going big.

Imad Wasim proberly is better at rotating strike and can read the game better.

If they are going to consider resting a few senior names, then it will be a relatively newish team, I would go with:

1. Saim Ayub
2. Sahibzada Farhan
3. Haseebullah Khan (WK)
4. Shadab Khan (C)
5. Agha Ali Salman
6. Irfan Khan Niazi
7. Aamer Jamal
8. Imad Wasim
9. Abbas Afridi
10. Abrar Ahmed
11. Mohammad Ali

It seems like a lot of the players will be given a go.

Rizwan, Shaheen, Naseem, Haris Rauf, Fakhar will not feature in all 5 games.

We may see a team like

Saim
Babar
Usman
Agha/Rizwan
Shadab/Iftikhar
Azam
Imad
Abrar
Amir
Abbas
Shaheen/Naseem

Saim Opening
Usman at 3/4
Azam given full home series.
Amir and Imad to play all games.
Shaheen and Naseem rotated
Rizwan to be rested at some stages.
Fakhar dropped!
Ifitkhar/Agha/Imad/Shadab fight for 3 spots to accommodate Azam.

Saying that our full strength imo is

Babar
Saim
Rizwan
Usman
Shadab
Ifitkhar
Azam
Imad
Shaheen
Naseem
Amir

The best team in my opinion.

Babar(c)
Ayub
Rizwan(wk)
Fakhar
Usman
Iftikhar
Shadab
Imad
Amir/Aamer
Naseem
Shaheen

Solid and deep batting lineup with hitting options at the end and variety of bowling options.

Babar(c)
Ayub
Rizwan(wk)
Fakhar
Usman
Iftikhar
Shadab
Imad
Amir/Aamer
Naseem
Shaheen

Solid and deep batting lineup with hitting options at the end and variety of bowling options.
Ifthikhar is useless in international

Babar(c)
Ayub
Rizwan(wk)
Fakhar
Usman
Iftikhar
Shadab
Imad
Amir/Aamer
Naseem
Shaheen

This is probably the best team out there. Fakhar might miss out for Salman ali agha and Usman to play at number 4 will make more sense because I don't think number 5 spot is gonna suit usman here.

If it were up to me, Rizwan will not be in the squad and Babar will have to bat at number 3 only.

Iftikhar one of the best finishers in T20 International Cricket now. Jist because he fails some innings, doesn't mean he is finished or deserve to get dropped.

Players who play high risk game at death are more prone to failure. That's how it is.

I will give a chance to Abrar and Zaman Khan to perform as we know Shadab and Naseem are garranteed to play in the world cup.I will also give Fakhar at 5 as he can smack the ball.

Saim
Rizwan
Babar
Usman
Fakhar
Azam khan (last series to perform)
Imad
Shaheen
Amir
zaman khan
Abrar

Ask the poster who confirmed this story as he didn't pay for a restaurant bill for his uncle's team in the Canadian tournament. Hence why the blind hate.

Okay I've found the story after doing a quick search but why do you want Iftikhar in the team?

Okay I've found the story after doing a quick search but why do you want Iftikhar in the team?
The same reason he wants rizwan and Babar at opening.

Edit: According to Pakengfan every word I have ever said is both metaphorical, sarcastic and has to be read in between the lines, all at the same time. 😂😂

Do you hate chacha as a player or because he didn't pay at a restraunt in Canada? I'm confused?
Nope hate him as a player. He ain’t an international player. That payment was already taken care by his agent. I just never liked him as a player international. People should watch how he performed against in top New Zealand team. He barely scored. One of the useless player on the team. Should be replaced by youngster.

During Ifthikhar downfall. Everyone was hiding lol all of sudden his performance in psl. Everyone came out and I know they will hide again. That’s why I’m telling everyone to keep the same energy when Ifthikhar doesn’t perform.

Nope hate him as a player. He ain’t an international player. That payment was already taken care by his agent. I just never liked him as a player international. People should watch how he performed against in top New Zealand team. He barely scored. One of the useless player on the team. Should be replaced by youngster.
I agree with you lol as a player. No disagreements XD.

I just was curious cause Pakengfan has a habit of taking everything way too literally 😂😂😂.

This is the 7th time he's taken a lightful sarcastic banter made by fellow posters and acted as if it's literal lol.

During Ifthikhar downfall. Everyone was hiding lol all of sudden his performance in psl. Everyone came out and I know they will hide again. That’s why I’m telling everyone to keep the same energy when Ifthikhar doesn’t perform.
Bro babar, Rizwan, Chacha

^^ All these medicore players are constantly supported by misbah cultists 24/7.

They go into hiding or hide behind excuses like out of form when world cups cone around the corner and they get exposed.

Literally people are arguing wasim jnr is a gun bowler and deserves a place over Amir and Ali, simply because wasim jnr is another misbah product.

I don't like iftikhar but he's the best of the worst bunch in that position. Can you tell us who should play in his position?

Completely agree. Iftikhar is a fraud and an age fudger.

Completely agree. Iftikhar is a fraud and an age fudger.
Tbf to chacha, he punches > his weight, I'll give him credit for it.

He also hasn't given me any vibes of being a selfish bat, he does try for his team.

Its just that he's useless .

Tbf to chacha, he punches > his weight, I'll give him credit for it.

He also hasn't given me any vibes of being a selfish bat, he does try for his team.

Its just that he's useless .

He’s a bottler. I would always trust Imad to deliver against the odds/ tough run chase.

Chacha is the reincarnation of Misbah, and Misbah is still alive 🤣🤣🤣.

This is exactly what I’ve been saying from the beginning!

When will Pakistan cricket come to their senses and realise this guy is a fraud. Develop a youngster in his place for goodness sake!

This is exactly what I’ve been saying from the beginning!

When will Pakistan cricket come to their senses and realise this guy is a fraud. Develop a youngster in his place for goodness sake!
I don't hate chacha though. I usually appreciate players who give it their all even if their medicore.

I only started to dislike chacha after his their is no doubt we are no 1 delusion.

But he isn't the worst thing to happen. I wouldn't mind, seeing chacha play in Franchise and I would love watching him play in psl.

I just don't think he's international material that's all.

I hate misbah 100%.

They are all corrupt
I don't think chacha is corrupt, Misbah 100%,

Chacha gives it his all, plays for the team, tries his best and doesn't really complain or cause much issues. He isn't a bad person or a bad human being personality wise.

The issue I have with chacha is that he's not international material, I'm fine with him sticking to franchise, I'm also not a fan of the delusional fans thinking a 45 year old is our best allrounder In Pakistan lol.

He seemed to hit em fine and out perform chacha just fine in the psl
What is your definition of outperforming? Iftikhar had the highest Sr in the tournament I believe. More runs then Imad miles more sixes than Imad. Better average than Imad. I ask again what is your definition of outperforming?

What is your definition of outperforming? Iftikhar had the highest Sr in the tournament I believe. More runs then Imad miles more sixes than Imad. Better average than Imad. I ask again what is your definition of outperforming?
Who had 3 mom's in 3 clutch games?

I don't like iftikhar but he's the best of the worst bunch in that position. Can you tell us who should play in his position?
PakEngFan be like

*Sees a Dosti Yaari clique player receiving criticism*

-Aggressively defends the player, goes all out to defend him

-Then deflects all questions by saying “I do not like the player, but he’s the best player for this position, who is better than him? What are there stats?”

PakEngFan be like

-Then deflects all questions by saying “I do not like the player, but he’s the best player for this position, who is better than him? What are there stats?”
Followed by: Everything that you have just said is nothing more then sarcasm, Metaphorical and hasn't been read in between the lines.

PakEngFan be like

Can you tell me who should play ahead of him. The problem is you guys live in a world of your own. I live in reality. You guys probably think there are million better players then him. Can you even give me one.

Can you tell me who should play ahead of him. The problem is you guys live in a world of your own. I live in reality. You guys probably think there are million better players then him. Can you even give me one.
If I give you one, will you accept my opinion?

According to your logic Marcus labushane is a better odi batsmen then kholi because he played a clutch knock in the world cup final. Thanks for confirming.
Labu no, but travis head yes is a better player then kohli during crunch moments, he literally proved it in 2021 and 2023.

Back