Why right wing Hindus in India hate Imran Khan for no apparent reason?

The Bald Eagle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Runs
Imran Khan is and was a legend of cricket. Then he started some philanthropic missions and subsequently ended up becoming the prime minister of Pakistan. While many in India celebrated his rise to war like former cricketers and cricket enthusiasts but still a particular group of people in India started to dislike him although the same people does not dislike Nawaz Sharif who had relatively been a more controversial political figure.

So to be precise why right wing Hindus in India dislike Imran Khan although he was the same guy who without any sound reason wished their biggest leader Modi to retain power in India?

Imran Khan is and was a legend of cricket. Then he started some philanthropic missions and subsequently ended up becoming the prime minister of Pakistan. While many in India celebrated his rise to war like former cricketers and cricket enthusiasts but still a particular group of people in India started to dislike him although the same people does not dislike Nawaz Sharif who had relatively been a more controversial political figure.

So to be precise why right wing Hindus in India dislike Imran Khan although he was the same guy who without any sound reason wished their biggest leader Modi to retain power in India?
I think you are deeply mistaken.

rightwing in India hold both jinnah and Imran in high esteem.

jinnah rescued India from Gandhi-Nehru Idiocy

and Imran has done more to expose pakistan establishment and weaken it than anyone else.

I'd grant highest Indian award possible for Imran and jinnah for their service to hindus (jinnah) and India (Imran)

and Imran has done more to expose pakistan establishment and weaken it than anyone else.

I'd grant highest Indian award possible for Imran and jinnah for their service to hindus (jinnah) and India (Imran)
How are they rated by atheists from Canada?

I'd grant highest Indian award possible offer or Imran and jinnah for their service to hindus (jinnah) and India (Imran)
Yep my assessment here is based on the reaction of majority of BJP leaning Hindu posters here. Won't be appropriate to name them who constantly take pride in IK's continued detention and do refer to him in an unpleasant manner.

I'd like to answer this question with another question -

Why do Pakistani fans mostly hate Sachin Tendulkar for apparently no reason?

Modi must represent left wing in India then, he immediately signalled cold relations with Imran Khan, I thought he was representative of Indian people?

Yep my assessment here is based on the reaction of majority of BJP leaning Hindu posters here. Won't be appropriate to name them who constantly take pride in IK's continued detention and do refer to him in an unpleasant manner.

BJP leaning hindu posters secretly admire Imran Khan for taking a stance against the Army, even though they won't admit it.

I'd like to answer this question with another question -

Why do Pakistani fans mostly hate Sachin Tendulkar for apparently no reason?

Jealousy. Pakistan hasn't had any half decent batsmen since the late 1990's.

Jealousy. Pakistan hasn't had any half decent batsmen since the late 1990's.
1. A lot of die hard Kapil Dev fans hate Imran Khan out of jealousy.

2. Imran Khan's rampant anti BJP tweets over the years have made a lot of BJP fans hate him.

1. A lot of die hard Kapil Dev fans hate Imran Khan out of jealousy.

2. Imran Khan's rampant anti BJP tweets over the years have made a lot of BJP fans hate him
But won't you appreciate him for the reason below. Anyways I would have been a fan of any Indian politician had they done the same as IK
BJP leaning hindu posters secretly admire Imran Khan for taking a stance against the Army, even though they won't admit it.

But won't you appreciate him for the reason below. Anyways I would have been a fan of any Indian politician had they done the same as IK
He could have easily taken the flight to UK. Instead he himself chose to serve jail time. Deserves respect for it.

I can't speak any further since I'm not familiar with Pakistani politics.

Cricketer Imran Khan had very few haters in India. People always respected him and still does for being a brilliant all rounded cricketer. During 2016 T20 WC, Eden Garden felicitated him along with Wasim & Waqar. Imran also used to be TV guest pundit for NDTV along with Viv Richards & Kapil Dev during 2011 WC.

However, when he became PM, he used social media platforms, especially twitter, to target Modi daily which didn't go well with Modi supporters (which is like 80% Indians). Modi however never responded to his jibes and only wished him well when Khan was down with covid.

Btw, @The Bald Eagle how is your 'What if series' looking? You didn't answer me the other day whether we are allowed to ask question or not in that prestigious series you initiated?

:srini

Cricketer Imran Khan had very few haters in India. People always respected him and still does for being a brilliant all rounded cricketer. During 2016 T20 WC, Eden Garden felicitated him along with Wasim & Waqar. Imran also used to be TV guest pundit for NDTV along with Viv Richards & Kapil Dev during 2011 WC.

However, when he became PM, he used social media platforms, especially twitter, to target Modi daily which didn't go well with Modi supporters (which is like 80% Indians). Modi however never responded to his jibes and only wished him well when Khan was down with covid.

Btw, @The Bald Eagle how is your 'What if series' looking? You didn't answer me the other day whether we are allowed to ask question or not in that prestigious series you initiated?

Yep any one could but it must not be offensive towards any community and must be in line with PP's forums decorum rules.

Imran Khan was always keen to to open relations with India, he was on record for this even when he was still a cricketer. You can read it in his biography. Modi is the opposite, he is a graduate of the RSS which has enmity of Pakistan embedded in it's culture. For Imran any tweets which were critical of Modi were on a case by case basis, nothing personal involved. Nothing against India per se either. Same cannot be said of Modi, his policies have been anti-Pakistan from day dot.

Not all Indians hate Imran Khan. He has consistently received celebrity treatment in India. But the BJP (Right Wing Hindus) has significant political differences with him.

Imran Khan was hugely popular in India back in his playing days, but then those were different times, prior to BJP politics and the rise of hindutva.

Last edited by a moderator:
Imran Khan the politician was a Twitter troll when it came to Bharat and Modi Ji.

We loved him as a Cricketer, but Imran the politician was a disgrace.

Right winger generally like nobody from Pakistan especially those who are not in line with their views and policies. Never heard any hate speech for Sharif brothers, I wonder why?

Imran Khan was always keen to to open relations with India, he was on record for this even when he was still a cricketer. You can read it in his biography. Modi is the opposite, he is a graduate of the RSS which has enmity of Pakistan embedded in it's culture. For Imran any tweets which were critical of Modi were on a case by case basis, nothing personal involved. Nothing against India per se either. Same cannot be said of Modi, his policies have been anti-Pakistan from day dot.

RSS never teaches any hatred against Pakistan. As I said, there are lots of misconception regarding RSS here as people are clueless. But lets leave that aside. India will never do relations with Pakistan as long they harbour militants who harm Indians. This has been a stance much before both Modi and Imran came into power respectively. When Modi became PM in 2014, he tried to build relationship with most neoghbouring countries and Arab world. He also went to Pakistan in 2016 to attend Nawaz Sharif daughter marraige. Pakistani militants reciprocated that with Uri attacks. From there on, Modi realized no point engaging with Pakistan anymore and stopped all diplomacy. The only lingering thing between us was Kashmir and Modi even removed its autonomy and took more control by making it Union Territory. Imran Khan, for domestic consumption and to come across as tough, went after Modi in twitter on which Indian PM never responsed. For India, the chapter of Pakistan was closed on 5th Aug 2019.

Imran Khan was hugely popular in India back in his playing days, but then those were different times, prior to BJP politics and the rise of hindutva.
Imran was a charismatic playboy back in the day who used to go clubbing and probably even drink alcohol though he denied it later on.

It's a bit divided now. He has become (apparently) more conservative

But then again, he literally threatened civil war and took on the establishment so most Indians, regardless of their political affiliation, don't really have a strong opinion either way

Imran Khan the politician was a Twitter troll when it came to Bharat and Modi Ji.

We loved him as a Cricketer, but Imran the politician was a disgrace.

Why do you call him Ji ? Lol

Imran spoke the truth , sensitive & extremist Hindus got upset.

Question should be: Why the pakistanis for whom Imran did so much, don't love him?

He was not the sharpest person. His books (seem to be ghost written) have no intellectual insight. He is a narcissist. BUT he was loyal to Pakistan. His decisions may be wrong, but his intent was not.

Pakistanis have written their own death warrant, by not standing up for him. There will not be any other Imran Khan for them.

Why do you call him Ji ? Lol

Imran spoke the truth , sensitive & extremist Hindus got upset.

For the same reason Gandhi had a Mahatma before his name. In Bharat we see Modi Ji as the ultimate statesman and ambassador of peace who is worthy of this respect.

I am well aware you disagree with this KKW, and that's okay.

Pakistanis have written their own death warrant, by not standing up for him. There will not be any other Imran Khan for them.

True, he was that rare cross-country leader that they desperately needed to stand up to their military junta. And they blew it; instead of standing with him, the people's cowardice and fear of consequences took over. Shame on the chickens.

For the same reason Gandhi had a Mahatma before his name. In Bharat we see Modi Ji as the ultimate statesman and ambassador of peace who is worthy of this respect.

This is a forumc

This is a forum , he’s not reading it lol

Modi is a servant of the public , just like any pm .

Imran unlike the clowns in power now spoke the truth of Hindu extremism, the vegetarians I think got upset .

This is a forumc

This is a forum , he’s not reading it lol

Modi is a servant of the public , just like any pm .

Imran unlike the clowns in power now spoke the truth of Hindu extremism, the vegetarians I think got upset .
Well, the no 1 vegetarian, PM Modi, simply ignored all the vitriol that Imran would pour on him on Twitter everyday. As did most other people.
Imran the politician, if anything, was a laughing stock among most Indians. I've even heard some strategic experts say that he was RAW's no 1 asset in Pakistan. LOL.
Imran should have stuck to cricket, and not dabbled in the minefield that Pakistani politics is. I reckon he would have made an excellent commentator, given his knowledge of the game and his Oxford english. He would have put the likes of Bumble and Benaud in the shadows.

You've surely made a bad career choice if it lands you in jail. Imran did just that.

Well, the no 1 vegetarian, PM Modi, simply ignored all the vitriol that Imran would pour on him on Twitter everyday. As did most other people.
Imran the politician, if anything, was a laughing stock among most Indians. I've even heard some strategic experts say that he was RAW's no 1 asset in Pakistan. LOL.
Imran should have stuck to cricket, and not dabbled in the minefield that Pakistani politics is. I reckon he would have made an excellent commentator, given his knowledge of the game and his Oxford english. He would have put the likes of Bumble and Benaud in the shadows.

You've surely made a bad career choice if it lands you in jail. Imran did just that.

He will be out soon.

Youre a modi fan , a man who selling tea , with no charisma & hugs other men as if he bats for the others side . Pls no Indian is fit to shine the shoes of Imran let alone an old extremist fool
Like modiJI

Was he wrong to expose Modi and Indias murder, rape and torture of Kashmiris?

He will be out soon.

Youre a modi fan , a man who selling tea , with no charisma & hugs other men as if he bats for the others side . Pls no Indian is fit to shine the shoes of Imran let alone an old extremist fool
In your dreams, do u really think pakistan real masters are going to let him out .he will most probably tweet from jail untill the end .
A man who once sold tea become prime minister of country and in power for over a decade. And there is another who is Oxford graduate, Cricketer

He will be out soon.

Like modiJI
Oh cut the chest thumping. Even Imran possibly wishes he was 1/10 of Modi. He adores the Modi govt's policies, even going to the extent of playing S. Jaishankars (one of Modi's reports) speeches in public in his rallies.

Pakistan can only wish it had someone with half the competence and charisma. Hence all the jealousy and the nasty tweets.

And as for Imran getting out of jail, I'll believe it when I see it.

Oh cut the chest thumping. Even Imran possibly wishes he was 1/10 of Modi. He adores the Modi govt's policies, even going to the extent of playing S. Jaishankars (one of Modi's reports) speeches in public in his rallies.

Pakistan can only wish it had someone with half the competence and charisma. Hence all the jealousy and the nasty tweets.

And as for Imran getting out of jail, I'll believe it when I see it.

Bro , chop that tosh you have if you think modi is superior to anything of Ik lol

First he need to clean his own house before pointing others ,Pakistanis are more interested in what happening in other countries (Especially if is Muslims) than their own backward .
What about Balouch rebels and disappearances, Hindu and Christian Minor girls are abducted and rated and married to grand father age man and convert to peaceful religion.Imran is a blabbering idiot and he will blabbering untill his end .

Remember the name he was known by during his Oxford days? :p

In my opinion, the dislike most Indians express on Imran here is to rile the Imran-bhakts up. They rise to the bait very easily. I don't think there's any particular deep feelings, like or dislike for him otherwise in India.

Personally, I think of Imran as a narcissistic idiot but he's narcissistic idiot, by far the most popular figure in your country and should be allowed to rule.

First he need to clean his own house before pointing others ,Pakistanis are more interested in what happening in other countries (Especially if is Muslims) than their own backward .
What about Balouch rebels and disappearances, Hindu and Christian Minor girls are abducted and rated and married to grand father age man and convert to peaceful religion.Imran is a blabbering idiot and he will blabbering untill his end .
Rubbish- the violation of human rights is criminal whoever and wherever its done. I dare you to defend the rape( a state policy of Ind) in Kashmir or the extra judicial killings of Kashmiris.

In my opinion, the dislike most Indians express on Imran here is to rile the Imran-bhakts up. They rise to the bait very easily. I don't think there's any particular deep feelings, like or dislike for him otherwise in India.

Personally, I think of Imran as a narcissistic idiot but he's your narcissistic idiot, by far the most popular figure in your country and should be allowed to rule.

Imran Khan overestimated the bravery of people in his country. No revolution can be successful if the people are weak in nature. The population has been tamed into submission for 60 long years by the khaki-mullah combo.

Hussein Haqqani, their ex-diplomat, rightfully said in one of his books that Pakistan's post 1947 identity can be summed up in 3 letters -> AAA (Army, Allah and America)

Rubbish- the violation of human rights is criminal whoever and wherever its done. I dare you to defend the rape( a state policy of Ind) in Kashmir or the extra judicial killings of Kashmiris.
That right ,first make sure ur backside is clean ,then can tell others backside have or not.
In Pakistan all type of human rights violation , rape of minor Hindu girls are happening systematically, did he raise his voice or take action against it. Then why he care about What happens in other countries, those are respective countries problems which they will deal with it.
His own country is in doldrums and begging to survive for another day, he should put more effort in rectifying those instead ,keep shouting kashmir, kashmir or sharif or America .

Powerful leaders don't talk unnecessarily, they show via actions. Did u see other world leaders always tweet or shouting in every public forum.

Google 'Tyrian Jade'.

You'll get to know more about this man who preaches Islam since coming into politics.

That right ,first make sure ur backside is clean ,then can tell others backside have **** or not.
In Pakistan all type of human rights violation , rape of minor Hindu girls are happening systematically, did he raise his voice or take action against it. Then why he care about What happens in other countries, those are respective countries problems which they will deal with it.
His own country is in doldrums and begging to survive for another day, he should put more effort in rectifying those instead ,keep shouting kashmir, kashmir or sharif or America .
So you are OK with the murder and rape of Kashmiris. Forget about PK raising the issue, what about the Kashmiris that are being raped and killed, do they not have rights in Ind. Are you happy for you family to be raped if they don't agree with the state?

Not sure how can a sitting Prime minister call his counterpart - Fascist, Hitler, Bigot etc etc. Even a party spokesperson don't use these kind of languages and maintains diplomacy, let alone a PM.

Lets be honest, we all know these were for domestic consumption bcoz his govt got checkmated on 5th Aug 2019. So to satisfy his supporters and show them he is tough he took the twitter battle on Modi from his drawing room.

Then same IK was openly praising S.Jayshankar when he was ousted from power.

It was funny then and it is sill funny now :ROFLMAO:

Imran Khan the politician was a non-issue for Indians then and he is still a non issue now.

Great cricketer but a totally novoice as a politician. Hence not only Modi checkmated him with Kashmir but his own opposition parties conjured to vote him out in NCM and he is now in jail.

We Indians still love him a cricketer, don't worry. But since OP asked why right wing Hindus (trying to give it communal angle) hates IK.... I just gave the reason. The truth is no one cares about IK much in India anymore but if we have to think of a reason, this can be the one.

Not sure how can a sitting Prime minister call his counterpart - Fascist, Hitler, Bigot etc etc. Even a parties spokesperson don't use these kind of languages and maintains diplomacy, let alone a PM.

Lets be honest, we all know these were for domestic consumption bcoz his govt got checkmated on 5th Aug 2019. So to satisfy his supporters and show them he is tough he took the twitter battle on Modi from his drawing room.

Then same IK was openly praising S.Jayshankar when he was ousted from power

It was funny then and it is sill funny now :ROFLMAO:

Imran Khan the politician was a non-issue for Indians then and he is still a non issue now.

Great cricketer but a totally novoice as a politician. Hence not only Modi checkmated him with Kashmir but his own opposition parties conjured to vote him out in NCM and he is now in jail.

We Indians still love him a cricketer, don't worry. But since OP asked why right wing Hindus (trying to give it communal angle) hates IK....I just gave the reason. The truth is no one cares about IK much in India anymore but if we have to think of a reason, this can be the one.
Why not? What has the West called Putin? What has Putin called them. If you have an extremist in power what do you call him.

Indians don't consider Imran Khan as serious politician to hate. Our only memory of him as a great all rounder lifting the world cup trophy for Pakistan. Thats all.

RSS never teaches any hatred against Pakistan. As I said, there are lots of misconception regarding RSS here as people are clueless. But lets leave that aside. India will never do relations with Pakistan as long they harbour militants who harm Indians. This has been a stance much before both Modi and Imran came into power respectively. When Modi became PM in 2014, he tried to build relationship with most neoghbouring countries and Arab world. He also went to Pakistan in 2016 to attend Nawaz Sharif daughter marraige. Pakistani militants reciprocated that with Uri attacks. From there on, Modi realized no point engaging with Pakistan anymore and stopped all diplomacy. The only lingering thing between us was Kashmir and Modi even removed its autonomy and took more control by making it Union Territory. Imran Khan, for domestic consumption and to come across as tough, went after Modi in twitter on which Indian PM never responsed. For India, the chapter of Pakistan was closed on 5th Aug 2019.

What does attending Nawaz Sharif's family event prove? Everyone in the world including all Indians on here know Sharif is a puppet with a coin slot. Put enough coin in and he will dance any tune. I guess Chinese must have had more coins and Modi left Pakistan disappointed.

Imran Khan was the most admired Pakistani in Bharat for decades before Wasim Akram. Whenever he traveled to Bharat, he was welcomed with open hearts as one of our own in a way. To his credit he also maintained an extremely friendly and respectful demeanour at the time.

This was non PM Imran Khan.

We in Bharat, through that he Imran came to power in Pakistan it would help bring the two countries closer.

But when he did come to power, he changed as a person. He was no more that same Imran Khan. He talked different. He acted different. Many leaders came and went in Pakistan, but he is literally the guy who burnt the bridge between our nations by acting like a 12 year old jerk on Twitter for years trolling our respected PM.

Pakistan truly missed the greatest opportunity to improve relationships with Bharat. PM Modi is the most decisive and powerful PM we have ever had since Indira Gandhi, and he actually tried to do something about our issues when he came to power immediately by inciting Nawaz Sharif, even going to Pakistan officially. Those were small gestures from his side. He could have really helped steer our relations in the progressive direction but thanks to stupid Imran Khan we lost that opportunity.

THIS IS WHY BHARATIYAS IN GENERAL HATE IMRAN KHAN TODAY

Its just that the anger that we lost the greatest opportunity we ever had to improve things because Imran Khan was eventually an army puppet and was more concerned with marrying more women , buying more cosmetics and doing photo shoots as if he was a 16 year old girl rather than help our countries resolve our issues.

Imran Khan was the most admired Pakistani in Bharat for decades before Wasim Akram. Whenever he traveled to Bharat, he was welcomed with open hearts as one of our own in a way. To his credit he also maintained an extremely friendly and respectful demeanour at the time.

This was non PM Imran Khan.

We in Bharat, through that he Imran came to power in Pakistan it would help bring the two countries closer.

But when he did come to power, he changed as a person. He was no more that same Imran Khan. He talked different. He acted different. Many leaders came and went in Pakistan, but he is literally the guy who burnt the bridge between our nations by acting like a 12 year old jerk on Twitter for years trolling our respected PM.

Pakistan truly missed the greatest opportunity to improve relationships with Bharat. PM Modi is the most decisive and powerful PM we have ever had since Indira Gandhi, and he actually tried to do something about our issues when he came to power immediately by inciting Nawaz Sharif, even going to Pakistan officially. Those were small gestures from his side. He could have really helped steer our relations in the progressive direction but thanks to stupid Imran Khan we lost that opportunity.

THIS IS WHY BHARATIYAS IN GENERAL HATE IMRAN KHAN TODAY

Its just that the anger that we lost the greatest opportunity we ever had to improve things because Imran Khan was eventually an army puppet and was more concerned with marrying more women , buying more cosmetics and doing photo shoots as if he was a 16 year old girl rather than help our countries resolve our issues.

Pakistani friends, don’t react to this emotionally because I understand majority of you at some point in your life were Imranistas and if given choice you would all have married him. But take some time to understand the disappointment we have dealt with across the border. We wanted things to get better and this idiot just burnt the bridges by choosing to act like a troll.

Contrary to whatever you all Pakistanis think, Bharatiyas always desired for improvement in relations. Today the anger you see in us , is nothing but built up anger and frustrations at being let down by your leaders. We are fed up. We have seen enough betrayals. Now we do not care. You want animosity and war? You will surely get it and more. We will bring the war to you. We will show you what a determined enemy is really like. We will not stop until we have you down to your knees and beg for mercy. For decades you have cheated and betrayed your attempts at improving things. We will make you regret your actions.

I have good connections with local RSS leaders and fairly good acquaintance with BJP and RSS leaders at state level (few BJP MLAs, couple of MPs and several Shaka heads). I have attended several state level chintan meetings to discuss national policies and strategies. I am yet meet a leader who hates Jinnah or IK. A lot of people genuinely like Jinnah and feel his decision to divide the nation was the right one. Remember the divisions resulted in Hindu heartland getting huge political power and extended influence in the nation policies.

And a lot of them also feel IK is doing to Pakistan’s military establishment that India could never hope to do. Most of them also want IK to be released and they want Indian government to support him openly. This achieves two things. One it intensifies the differences between military and a huge political party with huge support there by wrecking the military. Second an open support to IK (even if he rejects the support, which he surely will) means that PTI cannot hope to get any significant power thereby antagonizing a major portion of young voting population which again weakens the country and puts pressure on military.

Most of them also hate Nawaz, his brother and the family as they feel they betrayed Vajpayee and Modi’s initial overtures for peace. They also think they are not nationalists, too much hand in hand with military and don’t have on the ground support to make any difference in the current state.

So yes, you premise is wrong. Some posters here may have given you that impression but almost no one in BJP or RSS think IK is a threat and almost all of them are fine with Jinnah.

So you are OK with the murder and rape of Kashmiris. Forget about PK raising the issue, what about the Kashmiris that are being raped and killed, do they not have rights in Ind. Are you happy for you family to be raped if they don't agree with the state?
No wonder ur country is in this state, from top to bottom all think same garbage. Where did I tell every thing is OK, all I am saying is what happens in my country is handled by my government same is vice versa for ur country. So concentrate on this or alteast accept atrocities happening to minorities happening in your country.

No wonder ur country is in this state, from top to bottom all think same garbage. Where did I tell every thing is OK, all I am saying is what happens in my country is handled by my government same is vice versa for ur country. So concentrate on this or alteast accept atrocities happening to minorities happening in your country.
Take us out of the equation- So you are OK with rape and murder of Kashmiris. And tell me what have you done as an Ind. The forum is yours

What does attending Nawaz Sharif's family event prove? Everyone in the world including all Indians on here know Sharif is a puppet with a coin slot. Put enough coin in and he will dance any tune. I guess Chinese must have had more coins and Modi left Pakistan disappointed.

What do you mean by what does it prove? Nawaz Shariff was Pakistan's PM back then. Modi extended the friendship towards Pakistan by stopping in his daughter's marriage...however it was followed by Uri attacks. Modi tried the same friendship with Pakistan after he became PM like he did with all neighbouring countries. But if take the route of terrorism and harm Indian citizens, we won't talk ofcourse.

Whether Nawaz Shariff is puppet or not is none of our business. That is for Pakistani's for figure it out but since he was PM back then, it was only right for Modi to engage with him.

Considering how Indians have cried about the army being an obstacle to peace, you'd think they'd be rallying behind the only leader other than Fatima Jinnah and Mujib who is confronting the establishment.

Considering how Indians have cried about the army being an obstacle to peace, you'd think they'd be rallying behind the only leader other than Fatima Jinnah and Mujib who is confronting the establishment.
It was just guff. The Inds support Muneera and the puppets like they own them.

Take us out of the equation- So you are OK with rape and murder of Kashmiris. And tell me what have you done as an Ind. The forum is yours
Why should india be answerable to pakistan for law and order problem happening in India, did ur country answer for very minority rape happening there to India. Every country has its own law and it will proceed according that.
Murder and rape happen in every country why should India answer to pakistan.

Peace must be two way , Wither u like it or not ,Pakistan rulers are miltary and Miltary alone. If u want change then ur country people must bring it, why should India support.

Why should india be answerable to pakistan for law and order problem happening in India, did ur country answer for very minority rape happening there to India. Every country has its own law and it will proceed according that.
Murder and rape happen in every country why should India answer to pakistan.
I said forget about PK. Why don't you answer those that you have raped and killed. You own General said that rape was used as a weapon of far where fair skinned Kashmiri women were raped by ugly Ind soldiers. Do you think it was justified?

They are anti-Pakistan. When they rally against something its for political purposes.

We can't expect too much from them when our own public and key members of PTI are happy complying with the establishment.

I said forget about PK. Why don't you answer those that you have raped and killed. You own General said that rape was used as a weapon of far where fair skinned Kashmiri women were raped by ugly Ind soldiers. Do you think it was justified?
Why should I answer, country law will take its course ,u are talking as if only in kashmir these things happening or that bcz ur religion people are affected that india must answer.
Forget about Pak ? Why , So small girls raped in Pakistan are of no issue to u bcz they are not of our religion and ur people doing a grand job of converting infidels so u will not talk nor we should not ask right.

Imran Khan has been good for Pakistan, especially since his leadership really seems to ruffle all the right feathers.

Whenever discussions like this come up, I always think to myself: why should we care about what Indians think? Imran Khan’s social reforms and policies(especially during covid) have helped Pakistanis, not Indians. They have no say or stake in this. What next, are we going to start asking what the Chinese think about IK? At least those guys might say something worth listening to.

If some random right-wing Indians have an axe to grind with him, they can do it in their own echo chambers.

I liked Imran the cricketer. But his loathsome India bashing in social media had become silly. I knew he was doing it for his political success, but it reduced his stature as a PM of a country. BTW, I am not a right-wing Hindu but I still didn't think he deserved respect.

We in Bharat want Imran Khan back as PM. But at the end, it does not matter to us who takes Pakistan towards destruction. All politicians/military rulers are same for us. They have hatred for India in their heart and they will not change.
So it's a moot question in the OP.

I liked Imran the cricketer. But his loathsome India bashing in social media had become silly. I knew he was doing it for his political success, but it reduced his stature as a PM of a country. BTW, I am not a right-wing Hindu but I still didn't think he deserved respect.
It was done to show we still care about Kashmir, after years of Nawaz being mute about it. Practically it meant nothing since we can't do jack in Balochistan, never mind Kashmir. But if you actually listen to his indepth interviews you can still see the deep respect he has for the Indian public.

It was done to show we still care about Kashmir, after years of Nawaz being mute about it. Practically it meant nothing since we can't do jack in Balochistan, never mind Kashmir. But if you actually listen to his indepth interviews you can still see the deep respect he has for the Indian public.
Yes, he had political reasons for that. I have watched one of his interviews and it was pretty good. He had good ambitions for Pakistan and he came across as honest when seeking peace talks with India. I think our government made the mistake of not engaging him in finding a workable solution. In any case, with military dictating terms in Pakistani governance, it is almost impossible for a peace solution. May be after 10-15 years, when new generation leaders take over on both sides, there is a possibility.

Imran Khan is a reminder that majority of Muslims who pretend to be open minded and friendly with other religious communities are merely doing an act. They all want Islamic caliphate.
The good Muslims, the bad Muslims, the ok ok Muslims. All must be seen the same manner and must be dealt with in the same manner if other religions are serious about their future.

This administration is hindutva, if you have ever read their literature produced by their ideologues, the idea of peace with Pakistan is like swallowing poison for them. Pakistan being led by a military govt actually suits their purposes as they can then blame the lack of democracy for their refusal to engage with Pakistan.

That is the real reason hindutva Indians hate Imran Khan. Many non-hindutva admire him so they don't represent all Indians.

This administration is hindutva, if you have ever read their literature produced by their ideologues, the idea of peace with Pakistan is like swallowing poison for them. Pakistan being led by a military govt actually suits their purposes as they can then blame the lack of democracy for their refusal to engage with Pakistan.

That is the real reason hindutva Indians hate Imran Khan. Many non-hindutva admire him so they don't represent all Indians.

No one in India cares about Imran Khan. We didnt care one bit when he was PM and not now when he is in jail. This is a figment of imagination by delusional PTI supporters that their beloved PTI leader is envy of everyone. Trust me, absolutely zero care for Imran Khan in India. Even in cricket, since most have not him play, you won't hear his name even in cricket talks unless it is some old dudes getting nostalgic.

I understand Imran is a hero for you guys but lets not pass that cult to us. No one in India cares about Imran Khan in 2024...LOL.

Check how many threads created on Modi and then compare it with how many Indians even talked about Imran here let alone opening a thread. You will get the answer, who is more popular and who is obsessed with whom.
#FACTS

That's a very over the top interpretation of Indian feelings for Imran.

Most Indians who're not particularly knowledgeable about Pakistani politics (and that's almost all Indians) see Imran as an establishment puppet who's now fallen out with the establishment. In fact, I would say most expect him to return to power sometime this year or the next once he's made his deal with the establishment. Only a few guys like the ones who post on this forum understand that the rift is deeper.

Except shooting out a few more tweets about Modi and India, he didn't really do anything different in his India policies for Indians to have a distinct opinion about him.

No one in India cares about Imran Khan. We didnt care one bit when he was PM and not now when he is in jail. This is a figment of imagination by delusional PTI supporters that their beloved PTI leader is envy of everyone. Trust me, absolutely zero care for Imran Khan in India. Even in cricket, since most have not him play, you won't hear his name even in cricket talks unless it is some old dudes getting nostalgic.

I understand Imran is a hero for you guys but lets not pass that cult to us. No one in India cares about Imran Khan in 2024...LOL.

What is interesting is that you didn't address the majority of my post which was about hindutvas approving of a Pak military govt, since that allows them to justify indefinite hostility to Pakistan (which is part of hindutva ideology), and wrote paragraphs about Imran Khan despite claiming Indians don't care about him. LOL.

To be honest not even Imran but majority of Bharatiyas don’t think of Pakistan at all. It’s like their version of the world has no Pakistan in it. Pakistanis tend to talk themselves to attention when the world at large barely notices them.

What is interesting is that you didn't address the majority of my post which was about hindutvas approving of a Pak military govt, since that allows them to justify indefinite hostility to Pakistan (which is part of hindutva ideology), and wrote paragraphs about Imran Khan despite claiming Indians don't care about him. LOL.
I think it's a fair point that Modi and the BJP government would prefer a hostile or if not hostile, at least not a government making open peace overtures in Pakistan. It's very useful for them as an election talking point and they don't gain anything in particular from peace.

However, in terms of hostility, I'm not sure there's much to choose between Imran Khan and the current puppet government Pakistan has. Neither really wants peace. I think the BJP or Hindutva government, as you're calling it, would be fine with either to use as a strawman enemy.

Maybe bcoz the topic is about Imran Khan? Not sure why would I discuss about military govt in Pakistan.

Who cares who governs Pakistan? People of India don't care much. This is another figment of imagination you guys have.

I think it's a fair point that Modi and the BJP government would prefer a hostile or if not hostile, at least not a government making open peace overtures in Pakistan. It's very useful for them as an election talking point and they don't gain anything in particular from peace.

However, in terms of hostility, I'm not sure there's much to choose between Imran Khan and the current puppet government Pakistan has. Neither really wants peace. I think the BJP or Hindutva government, as you're calling it, would be fine with either to use as a strawman enemy.

I have already addressed this in previous posts. Having read Imran Khan's views prior to becoming PM, his views re India have always been positive about the country as a whole. It was his misfortune to become PM when India had a hindutva govt which cannot contemplate normalising relations with Pakistan because it is against their very ideology.

Maybe bcoz the topic is about Imran Khan? Not sure why would I discuss about military govt in Pakistan.

Who cares who governs Pakistan? People of India don't care much. This is another figment of imagination you guys have.

Imran Khan isn't PM of the country because he criticised the military, he's in jail. That means you can't have any meaningful debate about hindutva hatred of Khan without discussing Pakistan's military role in deposing him.

Back