WT20 | Australia vs Pakistan | Group 2 | 23/03/14 | Mirpur | Australia Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing afridi and akmal hitting six after six, should have known this is a 220 plus pitch ....

Now we will blame Ajmal for the dropped catch, where the fact is, his dropped catch wasn't going to make much difference.

This is something which may not be correct. But my observation says, that all Ajmal cares about is his bowling. If things don't go good for him, he becomes too sad, and loses interest in the match. This dropped catch may be a consequence of that.

I doubt they'll score at 12/over again even against Bangladesh.

They can do this against any bowling attack and yours is much worse than ours you let our rubbish batsman chase 330 against you that is criminal for any bowling attack

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ajmal should have concentrated on his game rather than big statements before the tournament. He is the only bowler who has some quality in this team.

Australia struggling to time their shots. Gul got away with some real rubbish this over. Maybe their gloves are sweaty?

Smart cricket by Australia, brought the RRR under control and then back to normal cricket. It's their game to lose from here on.

They can do this against any bowling attack and yours is much worse than ours you let our rubbish batsman chase 330 against you that is criminal for any bowling attack

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
We'll see. I guarantee they won't score at 10+/over against Bangladesh.

Even after all this comical bowling + fielding, Pak stands a chace if they stop bowling on the leg. Find the lentg and line.

Australia are literally destroying everyone. Aus of 2000s are back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smart cricket, no more wild slogging. They know the match is under control

good fielding, maxwell is bound to get tired. we need to strike here and one may lead to another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back