WT20 | Bangladesh vs Pakistan | Group 2 | 30/03/14 | Mirpur | Bangladesh Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a spineless batting performance by Bangla at least make an attept at going at the target lol

What disappoints me the most about Bangladesh is their lack of fight. They are at home and they are letting teams walk all over them....

Has BD laid down their arms, what is this pathetic approach. Try to hit some boundaries man !!!!

I would say we should give a moment of silence for Bangladesh fans, but they give enough of that to themselves

feel for the home crowd, they were pretty supportive of us when we play other teams. they look distraught

Can't bat against quality bowling and can't bowl to Bangla batsmen. Talha should have been given an opportunity.

I know he's a rubbish player I think Junaid should take his place but that's what team management say Tanvir is a glorified domestic hack

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

The stunned look of BD crowd is always priceless. Must be hard for them to believe their invincible world beaters are not doing so well. :)))

BD has been disappointing so far. I feel bad for their fans which probably are one of the top passionate fans around. They are not even trying to hit the ball.

I wouldnt have minded if IRE, Nepal or Zim qualified instead.

BD has been disappointing so far. I feel bad for their fans which probably are one of the top passionate fans around. They are not even trying to hit the ball.

I wouldnt have minded if IRE, Nepal or Zim qualified instead.

Well if I were a BD fan, I would given up on the sport a long long time ago.

The BD players should be ashamed. They are treated like superstars and right now most of them dont look like they even care. The crowd gives the everything they could want and they fold pathetically every game, Shakib SR of about 60.....smh. Feel sorry for the BD crowd because at least with us you know the players would die for the shirt....cant say the same for the BD players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back