WT20 | Bangladesh vs Pakistan | Group 2 | 30/03/14 | Mirpur | Bangladesh Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Devil

Senior T20I Player
Runs
WT20 | Bangladesh vs Pakistan | Group 2 | 30/03/14 | Mirpur | Bangladesh Innings

Pathetic fielding by Babar

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Bang will get around 170

We will see how overrated Pak bowling is also

Come on Tanvir show us your tools

A close finish is on here. Bangla love batting against this Pakistani attack and they will make this a closer game than you think.

7 from the over... If he gives 28 in his 4 overs i will be happy with tanvir. @lowexpectations@

Zulfiqar is a pathetic fielder

Pakistan need to win by a very good margin today to have a better NRR than the Windies in case the game agianst them gets rained out or something.

Can someone please answer my question? Do we have 1 or 2 new balls in T20Is?

this what I hate about sohail tanvir.. he has played cricket all over the world almost.. by this time he should know how to bowle on these pitches.. the more you play the more you should be able to adopt.. assess the pitch and learn.. but this guy never learns.. he should be bowling slow. take the pace off as much as you could..

Last edited:
For a so called geek, Harsha has a poor understanding about the basic laws of physics. This was never a six :facepalm:

I cannot believed you picked Tanvir over Junaid

should just bowl the spinners, we have shoaib, ajmal, babar, afridi, hafeez......don't need pace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back