WT20 | Bangladesh vs Pakistan | Group 2 | 30/03/14 | Mirpur | Bangladesh Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
:out stumped. gone Nasir gone too. you cant smack ajmal every ball unless you are a select group of players in this world.

but it didn't go straight to him, he was running around. we shouldn't be so negative. he didn't have much of a chance

He was running backwards not around.

Yes he didn't have a chance, he would have if he was positioned on the line

I've figured out Bangladesh's problem... They just accept mediocrity... Fans, commies, players think they're better then what they are and keep supporting this low level of perfomances... They need some harsh truth.. And fans need to start booing them

I've figured out Bangladesh's problem... They just accept mediocrity... Fans, commies, players think they're better then what they are and keep supporting this low level of perfomances... They need some harsh truth.. And fans need to start booing them

Exactly now their commie is saying they aren't suited to this format

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Agree.. Don't support this rubbish

Athar Ali Khan wondering what went wrong with the BD team. He is saying as if BD was a great team to start off with.

Bye bye aussies, but we may join you very soon, i mean pak can also be knocked out in next game, but hope it don't happen, and we make consecutive 5th semifinal

don't know which is longer.....the bangladeshi national anthem or their batsmen's innings:)

if ajju gets three here he gets a fifer and if gul gets 2 he has a fifer. cmon team.

Tanvir back into the attack. I guess hafeez wants to see what he can do or get him cheap wickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back