WT20 | India vs Pakistan | Group 2 | 21/03/14 | Mirpur | India Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant even say we need to get 2-3 early wickets. Because India bat deep till no.8 and with very good batsmen as well.

Will be tough to win this honestly speaking.

We missed a chance here, we should have got close to 150 and we would have had a good chance.

8 runs in the 16th, 17th and 18th overs was the game changer.

Only chance is to have them 50 for 4 or 5 otherwise try to save the nrr and take it to the last 2 overs

Easy chace, even 150 was not enough. Pak got there thinking about 150 and at the end only score 130. With this kind of mentality no wonder they are pretty ordinary side.

I'm not sure we're winning this, Rohit and Dhawan are desperately slow starters, and if Kohli starts slow, I don't like thinking about the rest facing Ajmal, Afridi and Gul with the required run rate mounting. Someone needs to score fast for us to finish this before any hint of pressure shows up.

Okay so the pitch is not that easy.If the Indians can turn it, Ajmal and co sure as hell can.I would say give 2 overs to Malik as well.The ball is not coming on to the bat and it is very difficult to hit spinners.

they should chase it in around 12-13 over otherwise it is alarming for India.

When we bat. It looks like a pitch that favour's bowlers. And when the other team bats... It's a phatta

WT20 | India vs Pakistan | Group 1 | 21/03/14 | Mirpur | India Innings

Will be over in maybe 13-14 overs. Will be a simple chase for India. Pakistan just haven't got enough to defend.

Okay so the pitch is not that easy.If the Indians can turn it, Ajmal and co sure as hell can.I would say give 2 overs to Malik as well.The ball is not coming on to the bat and it is very difficult to hit spinners.

meray bhai we do that and we'll lose it for sure in those 2 overs

Unless we some how rip out the indian top 4 for less then 30 runs on board this game will be over very quickly :facepalm:

Only 3 batsmen managed to score at over a hundred.Surely we cant be that bad??

I still think the pitch is not easy....

When will we all learn not to play Shoab and Kamran

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ajmal will be completely effective. Cloudy weather, no dew today. I hope Indian batsmen score big in first few overs and then play Ajmal carefully.

people forget chasing is easier when you have a good batting lineup in t20...theyve seen the pitch and will adjust..phatta time

We r done. Amazing batting by Hafeez and Afridi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This was worse than I expected. My hopes are pinned to Gul and Ajmal.

india looking likfe big favourites for the cup..three spinners on asian pitches...

If there is one team in the world who can defend this sort of target against India - then its Pakistan.

why do we keep opening with hafeez, we just waste away the new ball :faceplam:

Need to take wickets. All their 10.

what a boring match with all this hype Asia cup one was classic

its gonna be tuk tuk, easy singles, odd four and six then bang..over suddenly..

Pak can still win iA if they bowl really well.

here comes Junaid with new ball, i hope after this match people stop blaming captain for not giving him new ball

Buzdil Pakistani cricketers. Imran Khan told them to go in and be brave and don't go with mindset that what if we lose. exactly what they did. Buzdil tuk tuks.

Junaid khan to bowl with the new ball. Can we risk him? Cmon junaid become the beast you were 1.5 years ago.

Rohit may fall to a mistimed hook. Does it way too often. Junaid mush try a few short ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back