Your favourite comment on PakPassion?

Barragan

Test Debutant
Runs
It can be a current one or a past one.

For me, it has to be the one I just read recently and the person, who inspired me to start this thread:

The Great Khan "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was making people believe malik is a cricketer".

Originally Posted by Bilal7
Miller, Mclaren and Duminy are much better hitters than ABD or Dhoni.

Every time I need a good laugh, I read this. :)))

Your favourite comment on Pak Passion?

There was this thread with "i love imran farhat" t shirt guy where he made confession how much he like imran farhat. There comments were just amazing.

aqeelPK

If anyone has contact with Imran farhat then plz convey this msg to him asap (if possible).
Imran bhai majority of Pakistan cricket fans are against your selection these days.but you still have atleast one fan (thats me) who is always praying for your success.imo you are still one of the most talented opener in Pakistan. plz plz plz play your natural game in each n every inns just like you played today.you are always successful when you go after the bowlers and you fail every time you start defending them.
I am sure the bad patch is over for you. Good luck for the future.

Ummer Khan

yeah besharmi wali baat agar aap khud jaa kay boldein to acha rahayga

There was this thread with "i love imran farhat" t shirt guy where he made confession how much he like imran farhat. There comments were just amazing.

Is it possible for you to get a hold of some? Or give a link to the thread?

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Bilal7
Miller, Mclaren and Duminy are much better hitters than ABD or Dhoni.

Every time I need a good laugh, I read this. :)))

Same, was just about to quote this one. :))) just too good this one.

Last edited:
Sorry to the Indian posters but this line always cracks me up when I see it....

"Indians phir ro rahe hain" :afridi

I think that was me. I got the t-shirt as a joke gift from a friend.

I DONT think that the confession part is true at all. Then I am probably mistaken here and you are talking about someone else.

:farhat

Sorry to the Indian posters but this line always cracks me up when I see it....

"Indians phir ro rahe hain" :afridi

That's a cool line. Did :afridi actually say that?

By the way, one of the top comments to beat is the one from the one and only Schickelgruber. Those who were at PakPassion during that time, will surely remember.

I wonder what happened to him :(

That's a cool line. Did :afridi actually say that?

By the way, one of the top comments to beat is the one from the one and only Schickelgruber. Those who were at PakPassion during that time, will surely remember.

I wonder what happened to him :(

Amla is over-rated?

"Thank God he suspended the police officer, with his IQ, he could have suspend the driver of the car" by Zaid65. Not my favorite but was funny.

aqeelPK

If anyone has contact with Imran farhat then plz convey this msg to him asap (if possible).
Imran bhai majority of Pakistan cricket fans are against your selection these days.but you still have atleast one fan (thats me) who is always praying for your success.imo you are still one of the most talented opener in Pakistan. plz plz plz play your natural game in each n every inns just like you played today.you are always successful when you go after the bowlers and you fail every time you start defending them.
I am sure the bad patch is over for you. Good luck for the future.

Ummer Khan

yeah besharmi wali baat agar aap khud jaa kay boldein to acha rahayga

:)))

This is hilarious

Bump ...

Although I respect Misbah a lot as a cricketer and as a person, this comment below by 'cars112' is my favorite. Make no mistake, I'm rerely ridiculing his comment on Misbah, I'm not ridiculing Mibah in any way.

Thread link - http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/showthread.php?57098-IPL-Deccan-v-Bangalore-Hyderabad-25-05-2008

Post link - http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/s...re-Hyderabad-25-05-2008&p=1496749#post1496749

No, I just want him to be given a proper chance playing alongside T20 batsmen, not Test players. Misbah is pretty much the best T20 batsman in the world, so if he's not scoring big runs it is obvious that something else is to blame. If Misbah was playing under someone like Dravid in the T20 World Cup, he wouldn't have been the best player there. Dravid's slow batting sucks off the energy from the best players in the team.

:))) :)))

I still think this is a classic:

Saqs On Steve Smith:

And who taught him to bat? Chris Martin? Is he the Australian equivalent of ....wait, I'm struggling to think of another useless player of his calibre.

:)))

"Usman has managed to silence the big man who never learned to play swing" .

This made me laugh for some reason. It was from Mamoon when Hayden commented on Khawaja. :)))

This post was made in the 4th Australia vs Pakistan ODI and I laughed for a good minute or two after reading it.

Sharjeel dropping everything but his weight.

This gold was presented to you by [MENTION=131678]Madplayer[/MENTION]

I've always liked this post imagining what Pakistani cricketers would be like as commentators:

Pakistan will produce more commentators soon:

:akhtar (Akhtar in his british accent) Yaaah i think the fast bowler's job is to scare the batsman.

:yk Actuallyitsverytoughdecision to bat first but i thinkactuallyitstheright decisionto play its its itsfun

:inzi bismillah hirehman nirahim, Jonsa hai na welcome to the taas. Boys look pumped. They eat well last night so phir they playing best.

:afridi yes definitely, the credit goes to the boys, the way umar gul bowled and the way riaz bowled well, ALL THE CREDIT Goes to the opposition.

'Indian batsmen look good on paper so they should prepare paper pitches ' :D

Back