Zimbabwe v Pakistan | 1st T20I | Harare | 21st April, 2021 | Pakistan innings

Everyone blaming Haider for his form and calling him mediocre a player who’s batting position is at the top of the order to make him play at number 6 obviously will ruin his career. That’s like making virat Kohli come down to number 6 to play he would never have been the player he is today. It’s not Haider Ali it’s the management that is at fault here

Pakistan probably has the worst middle order in cricket at the moment, and that includes associate teams.

No Hassan today, so need someone to hit few around. :warner

the last thing we needed here, bhai ab 20 over he khel lo and collect any bonus runs you can. jindagi me aisay useless 2 ghantay kbhi nai waste kiye.

Everyone blaming Haider for his form and calling him mediocre a player who’s batting position is at the top of the order to make him play at number 6 obviously will ruin his career. That’s like making virat Kohli come down to number 6 to play he would never have been the player he is today. It’s not Haider Ali it’s the management that is at fault here

Yes, the management also told him to play that ugly shot today. He is simply not good, consistent enough.

Amazing middle order.

We could all see it before SA tour but no lets just give Haider, Danish, Asif and co. Time.

They will learn.

Shoaib, Haris,Imad and Sharjeel walk into this team.

Just looked at the scorecard, lol. We are really bad, embarrasing. But when we admit we have a mediocre team, we will feel better with ourselves.

Just looked at the scorecard, lol. We are really bad, embarrasing. But when we admit we have a mediocre team, we will feel better with ourselves.

This team is mediocre made more mediocre by rubbish selection.

Malik, Sharjeel, Haris and Imad walk into this team.

Talat, Shakeel, Malik, Akmal, Sharjeel , imad i apologize for all the times i mocked you.

Seriously i would take these back in a flash rather than persist with haider , danish and asif

Thought that Rizwan shot looked good for a 6ix and it's just yet another two.

I don't know why Zimbabwe fans would even want to watch these games on these ugly wickets. It's somehow worse than UAE.

Pakistan cricket done and dusted, can't see them winning any ICC tournament in coming 10-15 years unless some drastic changes are made at grass root level.

are the conditions that different from south Africa, i mean on the map they are Very close to each other, but nature of pitches is completely opposite.

This is known as fixing something which was not broken. Consider middle order of Hafeez, Haris and Imad under arthur and see the trash now we are playing. And then people say Misbah deserves credit.

Pakistan cricket done and dusted, can't see them winning any ICC tournament in coming 10-15 years unless some drastic changes are made at grass root level.

Give it a rest. Our rubbish era has been more successful than our golden era.

We have won 2 international tournaments in the past decade or so.

What did the golden era do other than the 92 world cup?

are the conditions that different from south Africa, i mean on the map they are Very close to each other, but nature of pitches is completely opposite.

we will see once both teams bat, pitch is holding up, outfield is very patchy ball is definitely coming onto the bat a lot slower, but this is no excuse.

This game started with fans complaining about not having enough new debutants and youngsters in the team to bring back XX, YY, ZZ back into the team...

Time to maybe promote Haider in the next match in the top 4. When you select someone so inexperienced and young, you need to make sure you do everything to make him successful.

extras in this over really helped, this time it's nagrava doing a magala, maybe brother from another mother.

Zim haven't played serious pace often. Expect Hasnain and Rauf to blow them away. Zim to fold for 100.

Bounce with slow paced wicket is not something you ideally want to see in a T20 match.

Give it a rest. Our rubbish era has been more successful than our golden era.

We have won 2 international tournaments in the past decade or so.

What did the golden era do other than the 92 world cup?

In T20's I won't call it a rubbish era when we had Gul, Ajmal, Afridi, Kamran Akmal and Razzaq in prime which helped us to win the 2009 t20 WC.

With respect to ODI's we have been rubbish since 2011 WC despite winning CT'17 which was nothing less than a biggest upset in cricketing history.

Dominating the opposition after winning any ICC titles is a sign of best team which we have failed to do after CT '17.

ZIM are entitled to make bowler friendly surfaces to give themselves the best chance of winning.

PAK bowlers will need to take pace off the ball.

Zimbabwe will get blasted for 70 odd on this wicket. They don't have the ability to play PSL's best quicks and spinners. Very few lbatsnen can take 'em on.

Rizwan has single handedly kept PAK in this contest.

Had that catch been taken earlier on, we may not have crossed 100 !

Back