Zimbabwe v Pakistan | 2nd ODI | Harare |11/09/11|

Status
Not open for further replies.

IAJ

T20I Star
Runs
Post of the Week
Toss taking place in under 1 hour. It's a very early start.

Really hope Rameez Raja get's a match today. And the Lahore dynamite needs to come up the order and play his natural game.

09:30 local and 07.30 GMT.

1 hour and 15 minutes left.

Remember that Zimbabwe made scores of 127, 268 and 287 against South Africa around this time last year.

It was SA's batting which won them these matches easily. It means Pakistan have bowled well in first match but not batted good enough as SA.

Winning by 5 runs was just bad by Pak team, we need to thrash them here! I still can't wait what rameez commentator will say when rammeeez jnr will bat!

Winning by 5 runs was just bad by Pak team, we need to thrash them here! I still can't wait what rameez commentator will say when rammeeez jnr will bat!

The co-commentator will surely ask him if he is related to rameez jr

dont live on the past. or compare pakistan with current south african side.

pakistan is ok odi side nothing special been failing in big matches quite often in the series decider or in real hard matches.

just be happy with a win i say

Same here. But Ijaz Butt and Mohammad Ilyas would love to see Imran Farhat get another duck.

zim won the toss and bat

Zimbabwe team
CJ Chibhabha, V Sibanda, H Masakadza, BRM Taylor*, T Taibu†, MN Waller, E Chigumbura, P Utseya, RW Price, CB Mpofu, BV Vitori
Pakistan team
Mohammad Hafeez, Imran Farhat, Younis Khan, Misbah-ul-Haq*, Shoaib Malik, Umar Akmal, Adnan Akmal†, Sohail Tanvir, Saeed Ajmal, Junaid Khan, Aizaz Cheema

Pak is playing with the same team. so it means we have to bear another torture of legend :farhat

Why the hell has Misbah selected Farhat again ? honestly how can anyone justify Farhats selection over the likes of Azhar/Asad/Raja?

Last edited:
What a disgrace. I hope that A hole scores another big fat zero.
The coach and captain have no ballz to stand up to this third class selector?

Early start, good bounce in this wicket, strange that Zimbabwe elected to bat.

they will keep getting chances until they can score something. and to the delight of those due to whom these two cancers are selected, there are some fans who get happy after watching Malik or Farhat get some runs.

Why the hell has Misbah selected Farhat again ? honestly how can anyone justify Farhats selection over the likes of Azhar/Asad/Raja?

its not misbah's choice, besides he has strongly backed shafiq in the past before, and has a greater friendship with taufeeq

INSHALLAH farhat will get out less than 10 runs , i cant see him in team ... who ever selected him for todays match should b hanged in gaddafi stadium in front of every one ..

Feel bad for rameez raja

its not misbah's choice, besides he has strongly backed shafiq in the past before, and has a greater friendship with taufeeq

Misbah is the captain isn't he and the Captain always has the final say in the selection of the playing eleven unless the captain is utterly spineless and is getting bossed around by the team management

Misbah is the captain isn't he and the Captain always has the final say in the selection of the playing eleven unless the captain is utterly spineless and is getting bossed around by the team management

Same happend with Afridi, this is why I want Waqar to leave.

and than people say the hating on :misbah is uncalled for! well hello he picked FARHAT again today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :facepalm:

Cut out this crap! No 1 of us wanted him to play, but when he is playing for Pakistan you can't wish things like this! Grow up!:iamlegend

so you would rather lose with this craptacular player than protest for the blatant ridiculousness of his selection by :misbah???? :facepalm:

so you would rather lose with this craptacular player than protest for the blatant ridiculousness of his selection by :misbah???? :facepalm:

You don't get it either do you. It's about Paksitan, not about Farhat! As I said I don't want him in the team, read all my posts on him and you will know that.

But what you need to understand is once he is selected for Pakistan, even his 5 runs can be enough to win us the match. Remember we won with only 5 runs in last match.

So a big :facepalm: to your comment.

it does feel like ages since i saw a threatening typical pakistani bowling performance :wasim :amir :akhtar :waqar

That's in an ideal world, Pakistan is far from that

inshallah farhat and malik will get golden ducks. i am fed up with these corrupt *******

This cricket board makes me want to pull out my hair, burst out of my window, fall 30 floors down, faceplant in the snow, make a snow angel mixed with my blood, shiver from the cold, wake up from a bad dream, open the computer, look at the team to make sure if its true, and cry myself to sleep

Decent over from Junaid this time around

Now you all know what Afridi was against? Misbah dont has the guts to take a stand. Misbah bus Jee Hazoor wala banda hai. what a Joke. Farhat is crap and yet again he will fail today. against ZIM ur trying old players again n again WTH?????/

Raja should have been goten a game here and feel very sorry for poor Asad. He could have goten a 100 against such a side. very pity
May Allah make them win thats all what i want. hate this defensive approach n attitude of tuk tuk.

sohail tanvir has no pace at all.

lucky that he dont have to ball at some real world class batsman

sohail tanvir has no pace at all.

lucky that he dont have to ball at some real world class batsman

He never had any pace, he relies mostly on his swing. He has troubled better batsmen earlier.

He never had any pace, he relies mostly on his swing. He has troubled better batsmen earlier.

he wont trouble any one know.

simple reason being he was new different action when he cam in to international cricket. now he is usless like:farhat

how ironic jason gillespie talking about some one with average of 27 but high score of 178 in odi:D

gillespie own test average is less then 20 but high score of 201 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back