Zimbabwe v Pakistan | 2nd ODI | Harare |11/09/11|

Status
Not open for further replies.
how ironic jason gillespie talking about some one with average of 27 but high score of 178 in odi:D

gillespie own test average is less then 20 but high score of 201 lol

But Gillespie was a bowler first and foremost, so what is your point?:wahab

Junaid needs to learn the art of appealing :raja

oh who cares why gillespie's in the country? just commentate on the damn game

Junaid bowling really quick here! The commentator making fun og Junaid's appealing again. OK to say it once, but that idiot (commie) keeps repeating it. Not on!

Junaid bowling really quick here! The commentator making fun og Junaid's appealing again. OK to say it once, but that idiot (commie) keeps repeating it. Not on!

well junaid continues to repeat it too :akhtar

You don't get it either do you. It's about Paksitan, not about Farhat! As I said I don't want him in the team, read all my posts on him and you will know that.

But what you need to understand is once he is selected for Pakistan, even his 5 runs can be enough to win us the match. Remember we won with only 5 runs in last match.

So a big :facepalm: to your comment.

Oh bhai! So we should just not criticize once they are on the field and be zombie supporters? Hell to the no man. We have a right to criticize his selection when we can get much better players who can score a lot more then he ever can. AND THE REASON WE CRITICIZE IS BECAUSE WE CARE ABOUT PAKISTAN. Criticizing doesn't mean I hate the national team it shows that I want them to be the best and I won't take fifth class players when they are much better out there.

18/1 after 7 overs. Good start by Pakistan.

Oh bhai! So we should just not criticize once they are on the field and be zombie supporters? Hell to the no man. We have a right to criticize his selection when we can get much better players who can score a lot more then he ever can. AND THE REASON WE CRITICIZE IS BECAUSE WE CARE ABOUT PAKISTAN. Criticizing doesn't mean I hate the national team it shows that I want them to be the best and I won't take fifth class players when they are much better out there.

Of course we should critisize but my reply was to people who want's him to score duck!

Is that critisizing?

no! no! no! 5 runs are better than anything!!! :)))

Of course we should critisize but my reply was to people who want's him to score duck!

Is that critisizing?

we want him to score ducks so that he's dropped FOREVER and never again keeps a deserving youngster out of the team, what's so hard to understand? you are choosing short term over long term here!!! :facepalm:

Is that critisizing?

Reason is because this guy is a liability to them brother. They want him to score a duck so that PCB and Selectors and Captain get it through their skulls that he shouldn't even in be in contention for Selection. I get that you don't like Farhat but you have to know that when there is better you always want the MOST UNDESERVING Guy to get out too get the good players in rather then put in this guy. Have seen him long enough to know what he can and cannot do. And it's not like Farhat is out of form and struggling for runs. He just doesn't cut it and we have seen that over and over.

no! no! no! 5 runs are better than anything!!! :)))

Yeah when he is in the team then every run is important. Get that instead of acting like a child.

You are lagughing at 5 runs, and once again remember we won by only 5 runs!

reason is because this guy is a liability to them brother. They want him to score a duck so that pcb and selectors and captain get it through their skulls that he shouldn't even in be in contention for selection. I get that you don't like farhat but you have to know that when there is better you always want the most undeserving guy to get out too get the good players in rather then put in this guy. Have seen him long enough to know what he can and cannot do. And it's not like farhat is out of form and struggling for runs. He just doesn't cut it and we have seen that over and over.

:14:

Yeah when he is in the team then every run is important. Get that instead of acting like a child.

You are lagughing at 5 runs, and once again remember we won by only 5 runs!

of which he made 0 'nuff said!

Reason is because this guy is a liability to them brother. They want him to score a duck so that PCB and Selectors and Captain get it through their skulls that he shouldn't even in be in contention for Selection. I get that you don't like Farhat but you have to know that when there is better you always want the MOST UNDESERVING Guy to get out too get the good players in rather then put in this guy. Have seen him long enough to know what he can and cannot do. And it's not like Farhat is out of form and struggling for runs. He just doesn't cut it and we have seen that over and over.

And for your kind information, even if he fail today, he might still be there for the next game.

It's not his duck's which is going to take him out.

We should find the real reason and cut it there and we all know that his sussar is behind his selection. And that problem needs to be removed.

Junaid has bowled quicker with better lines today, he is also bringing the ball in

Does cheema open the bowling for his domestic team?

misbah does more make up every day...

if only he does more fielding practice with same passion:D

And for your kind information, even if he fail today, he might still be there for the next game.

It's not his duck's which is going to take him out.

We should find the real reason and cut it there and we all know that his sussar is behind his selection. And that problem needs to be removed.

Bhai saab unfortunately I can't do that, But I can pray that he fails so that a deserving player plays and in regards to your 5 run post, if we had a better player playing then we may have not had to be in a situation where we won by 5 runs.

Aizaz is a horrible fielder,there should have been only 1 run

hope ZIM doesnt makes more then 150-180.......good stuff from tanvir. Cheema ne catch gira diya and PAK fielding ki laag rakli :p

Tanvir bhai looking much better then when he was playing against NZ before the WC. Even tho it is Zimbabwe, it's a good confidence booster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back