Pakistan v New Zealand | 2nd ODI | Karachi | 11 January 2023 | New Zealand innings

England played a test in pindi when the political temperature was at peak , they could havd opted out. I think the real reason is Fog and bad light in pindi and lahore.

Karachi has been disappointing. '

There were serious talks of shifting the pindi test match elsewhere. British high commissioner had to meet Imran Khan and then Imran gave assurances that there will be no unrest as he had decided internally that he wouldn't march towards Islamabad and withdraw. If Imran hadn't give the guarantee the match would've been shifted.

Indians think Pakistanis care about cricket as much as they do but Pakistan does not even come close to India with the fan following india could play in assam or siachen and get packed stadiums and we can’t get 10 people in one of the worlds largest cities. That being said Indians should know majority of Pakistanis don’t care about cricket as much as they think we do.

Kiwis might as well throw the kitchen sink at it and hope for a cameo from someone

It’s crazy how countries work but honestly uae was a million times better to watch Pakistan play in local crowd packed stadiums amazing memorable matches against Australia South Africa and Sri Lanka. I get it pcb didn’t make any money from it but they are spending more money on security here than getting any revenue with 10 people showing up to watch cricket

Yes its a shame that teams are finally touring pakistan and there is no one in the stadium to watch them play.

Superb captaincy by babar, reading the situation right and bringing in Naseem and Nawaz at the optimal time.
Yes that was about time when I wrote carry on changing bowlers, do not keep Naseem and Rauf just for last 10. He bowled Wasim dor too long earlier.

Oh finally after destroying usama mirs figures from that Conway who should have been out on 26 this umpire finally decided to raise his finger for once

Nz has the perfect attack for this pitch.
Imam , babar and rizwan all arent good players of spin. I think 250 will be a very tough challenge.

It’s time to give up the ghost mr dar your fitness is bad as your umpiring now attention seeker

Also I'm still not sure whether is Agha Salman or Salman Agha. Which one is it officially?

Salman had tail ender like stats in this season National T20 yet he gets picked

Babar needs to end this why giving them salman who can’t get a wicket even if the batsmen tried to hand it to him on a plate. He’s a pie chucker pure and simple

Babar needs to go for kill here and look to bowl NZ out. Agha bowling pies as usual

Bring Naseem let him get another 5fer and so it keeps mamoon away from this forum for another week

Salman had tail ender like stats in this season National T20 yet he gets picked

You are being harsh to tail Enders he was averaging around 5 something. It’s a joke he gets picked ahead of kamran Ghulam.

Wasim was doing fine dropped catches don’t help
Yes he was but Naseem is better and NZ were going well at that time. Also should not biwl.one bowler for too long especially when no wickets were falling allowing for missed catches.

Pakistan made ODI pitches in Test matches and Test pitches in ODI's. #justpakistanithings #thisishowweroll

Khushdil shah has become a bowler in BPL. In last match he wasnt even sent to bat at number 8 . Bowled full quota of overs in 2 matches.

Yes he was but Naseem is better and NZ were going well at that time. Also should not biwl.one bowler for too long especially when no wickets were falling allowing for missed catches.

It should be Naseem right I agree right now waseem isn’t the go to

Surely Naseem should have come on instead of rauf

Our aim to finish this asap right?

How tall is mohammad amir. I have noticed that his bouncers are usually very good and to the point.

Usama seem to have good spin and control also l99ks good, its a shame he has not been utilised and supported more by PCB and even franchise for PSL,even of he had poor games in the limited opportunities he got at PSL.

Usama seem to have good spin and control also l99ks good, its a shame he has not been utilised and supported more by PCB and even franchise for PSL,even of he had poor games in the limited opportunities he got at PSL.
He has improved a lot , he can hit the ball long as well.

Haris rauf should know his bouncer in useless in Asia he got smashed by England in a 7 match t20 series he should know better but ego can’t be broken until he’s taught a proper lesson

270 will be a tough target to chase if dew doesn't come. Sodhi could ring circles against our batsmen.

He wanted the game to stop but Pakistan are two overs behind so he couldn’t

Rizwan nice acting bro but it’s extremely hard to be a wicket keeper on slow pitches with ball reversing

Sodhi just played so that NZ play all the overs. Sothee could had tonked few with these many balls.

Last edited:
Some good cricketers from sialkot.
Haris sohail ,usama mir , mohammad abbas and abdullah shafiq.
Mohammad hurraira is another one from sialkot who will play soon inshaAllah.

Thank god Saqlain is finished after this series.

Will repeat what I said in Usama Mir's thread - how does Saqlain, a renowned spinner who's worked as a spin consultant around the world, select Zahid Mehmood and Usman Qadir over Usama Mir ?

Lol

Bhai sahab agha sahab has the best batting average in odi cricket.

Thank god Saqlain is finished after this series.

Will repeat what I said in Usama Mir's thread - how does Saqlain, a renowned spinner who's worked as a spin consultant around the world, select Zahid Mehmood and Usman Qadir over Usama Mir ?

Who will be the new coach? Mohammad yousuf?

Imagine playing intl cricket at home and 10 people coming to watch you get more people watching you in the gully than this

Naseem woukd have gotten another 5fer if Babar had bowled him before and Newzeland would have only gotten 220 these 20-30 runs can make the difference Newzeland has an extra spinner today with our collapse loading any time

I remember going to watch pakistan england test match 2005 in lahore day 3 , great atmosphere and ample crowd.

260 odd will still be easy i feel.

Just hope Haris bats above Rizwan this time.

This low score means Rizwan will still be making an appearance at 4.

Back