Zimbabwe vs Bangladesh | Bulawayo |4th ODI Aug 19, 2011 |

Status
Not open for further replies.
This pitch is full of runs, I think Bangladesh would be happy to chase 250 here. It is not tough.

Poor sportsmanship Bangladesh... the fact they appealed for something where he missed the ball by 5cm or more is appauling.

No Banglas in a Bangladesh thread?

Ahh they all have beocme the New England fans.....

Tanim looking dangerous, the lad has talent , just needs to get rid of that ego. Its hurting him as well as the team

tanim averages 29.48 currently from 102 games, he should have been in the late 30s. After all he gets to play most overs.

Tanim has done well, but he should have batted better when the series was not lost.

Rubel Hossain for 4 wickets, should have given it to Taylor, played an excellent knock.

Well the bowlers usually get sidelined so I'm happy with Rubel getting the award. My favourite Bangla bowler.

Ashraful_Rox I can sympathize with you being frustrated after Bangladesh keep flattering to deceive but seriously they are capable of more performances like this. They just need to have mental strength and the fighting quality that Mushfiqur Rahim showed in the last game. InshaAllah I have no doubt they'll rise, though they're taking frustratingly long to do it

Well the bowlers usually get sidelined so I'm happy with Rubel getting the award. My favourite Bangla bowler.

Ashraful_Rox I can sympathize with you being frustrated after Bangladesh keep flattering to deceive but seriously they are capable of more performances like this. They just need to have mental strength and the fighting quality that Mushfiqur Rahim showed in the last game. InshaAllah I have no doubt they'll rise, though they're taking frustratingly long to do it

Thanks for your kind words brother. Appreciate it.:ajmal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back