Zimbabwe vs Pakistan | 1st Test | Harare | 04/09/2013 | Day 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why pper's are getting so excited over my statement?
I just said bhuvi is a better new ball bowler while junaid is a better old ball bowler.
It is pretty obvious to see
New ball and old ball bowling are equally important in cricket.

Zim batsmen taking pain killers, hostile spell of bowling from both Junaid and Rahat, sad no speed guns. :waqar

Cant believe the hack named Ajmal couldnt score a 50 :facepalm:

Just kidding, atleast Pakistan now has a chance to win the match. Pakistan seamers troubling the Zimbabwe batsmen.

Pathetic stuff by Misbah to take off Rahat and continue bowling Junaid...Rahat needs to b backed..

Abdur Rehman will surely make a difference in this match.

what kind of brainless bowling is that??What's the bowling coach has answer for this??

little inside edge saved Sibanda otherwise could have been plumb..

Junaid has frustrated me he has continuously beaten the batsmen but failed to get an edge should have bowled a bit fuller

Misbah has been Test captain from the last 3 years but the quicks have not been developed yet

Pakistan need to do a India here.

Heads need to roll if you want to make an impact in 2017 :msd

Zimbos batting well. Is this actually a difficult pitch to bat?

I would swap hafeez for masakadza anyday !

Lets give this lad our passport !

Rahat is a trundler.

Surely Pakistan can do better than him?

Well played Masakadza and Sibanda. To be honest, although there is no doubt that Pakistan bowling is worldclass and I would rate it as the 3rd best in the world after SA and England attack, I kind of feel that the bowling in recent times has been over-rated mostly owing to average performance from the batsman. Pakistan bowling attack is good but nothing compared to attack of Asir/Amir or Wasim/Waqar/Mushtaq.

However, I must admit that Pakistan's fielding has improved drastically and can only get better if they get rid of Jamshed.

Truth be told, we dont have quality players both in & out of the team !
Go with youth you may lose a few games early on but after a few years they could end up making Pakistan a force.

As of right now you don't even have the players to trouble the Zims.

Well played Masakadza and Sibanda. To be honest, although there is no doubt that Pakistan bowling is worldclass and I would rate it as the 3rd best in the world after SA and England attack, I kind of feel that the bowling in recent times has been over-rated mostly owing to average performance from the batsman. Pakistan bowling attack is good but nothing compared to attack of Asir/Amir or Wasim/Waqar/Mushtaq.

However, I must admit that Pakistan's fielding has improved drastically and can only get better if they get rid of Jamshed.
Isn't playing.

Thin and inexperienced pace attack failed to take advantage of conducive conditions
Moral : Well played Zimbabwe

Some one was bashing Misbah in favor of Rahat? This Rahat guy is a pathetic I can't believe he was selected again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back