Zimbabwe vs Pakistan | 1st Test | Harare | 06/09/2013 | Day 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azlan Khan

T20I Debutant
Runs
Thanks to Younis and Misbah's brilliance with the bat Pakistan have recovered. They lead by 90 runs with 6 wickets in hand.

1st Innings - Pakistan 249/10.
In reply, Zimbabwe 327/10.

2nd Innings - Pakistan 168/4. (Lead by 90 runs)

:yk looking good for a ton..Asad still has to cut on those big shots..

Younis has read these bowlers well now..would be surprised if he get out to these seamers..

pathetic from shafiq.....another loser in our team.....adnan akmal really needs some runs!

:out nice delivery... lets see what adnan can do... he needs to fight it out.

:out nice delivery... lets see what adnan can do... he needs to fight it out.

nice delivery?it was misread..the guy has brought the ball in throughout this test match..was it too hard for Asad to get the ball will come in??leaving that big gap?poor batting..

Zim in control if they get YK early its over for Pakistan.

nice delivery?it was misread..the guy has brought the ball in throughout this test match..was it too hard for Asad to get the ball will come in??leaving that big gap?poor batting..

I am not saying it was an unplayable delivery. it was a nice delivery inswinger on target. Not like short and wide delivery that should have put for four. Chill out man.

adnan has played some key knocks in the past....needs to play another here

Now Adnan is reading him well..he just needs to support YK..

Somebody has to put their hand up and support YK ! Cant leave it all to him.

I am not saying it was an unplayable delivery. it was a nice delivery inswinger on target. Not like short and wide delivery that should have put for four. Chill out man.

why can't our seamers bowl on target??especially Junaid:/

Now that Asad Shafiq is gone, the ones to come in next are mugs with the bat. Thats the advantage for zimbabwe. Even if they cant get YK out, they can get the others out and put pressure on YK.

The shafiq dismissal appears to have shifted the game towards Zimbabwe. Pakistan were looking good when Sir Misbah was out there. Whatever happens, a cracking game of cricket is on the cards.

Thank you Pakistan :afridi

Kamran Akmal as Batsman was Brillent in test
he saved many matches with bat
Mohli test
Karachi test
Kolkata test
Port Elizbena test

well thats what adnan is there for... gritty knocks... lets see it. Hopefully he can make another one.

needs to be careful in running..can't afford a run out here..

We need to give zim 200 minimum, and still it would be a worrying situation as we bowled poorly in the first innings (apart from ajmal).

why can't our seamers bowl on target??especially Junaid:/

I get the feeling whenever conditions support them they have no idea what to do... they will excel when conditions are unsupportive. Well thats what the bowling coach should do. Teach them how to extract swing from supporting conditions. thats his job. I remember Imran khan,s interview where he said he found outside asia very uncomfortable as the ball was swinging left and right out of his control.

:four wides... that will help.

good leave by Akmal..Chatara is making me nervous lol good spell..

good solid defense..now that's good stuff from Adnan..he don't need to play any rash shot..just stay there..

Pakistan are going to have to get anoyther 100 runs here atleast and that means YK scoring most of them.

Its all on younis khan... adnan,ajmal,rahat and junaid have to fulfill the supporting role. Edged and a low catch missed and :four

I get the feeling whenever conditions support them they have no idea what to do... they will excel when conditions are unsupportive. Well thats what the bowling coach should do. Teach them how to extract swing from supporting conditions. thats his job. I remember Imran khan,s interview where he said he found outside asia very uncomfortable as the ball was swinging left and right out of his control.

:four wides... that will help.

I was watching M Akram's interview regarding how pitch will behave and in which areas should the bowlers bowl and he was dead right soo I'm sure he tells the same to our bowlers but do they act on acc to his tips?a coach can only guide you..

I was watching M Akram's interview regarding how pitch will behave and in which areas should the bowlers bowl and he was dead right soo I'm sure he tells the same to our bowlers but do they act on acc to his tips?a coach can only guide you..

I am sure they will.... i guess they need more practice.

Younis khan reaches his previous highest. 88

This is turning out to be the most crucial sessionof the match. Another wicket here and we will be into the tail

in the air and dropped. adnan off the mark. :p :p these guys are playing dangerously before the new ball.

played in the air..another poor shot.

they r looking nervous. it showing

poor fielding by zimbos. Average fielders would have caught that and YK should have been out. I have a feeling that Zimboos will curse themselves for letting it go.

This is probably the most edgy innings i have seen in YK's career. Age is catching up with him.

:(

what is going on? have these guys frozen under the pressure or what??

spinner is on for few overs..I'm sure they will take the new ball after 80 ovres..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back