180 MNAs have voted in favor of current Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif

Major

T20I Star
Runs
Post of the Week
180 MNAs have voted in favor of current Prime Minister Shehbaz Shareef. Imran couldn't even get 172 :))

So the people have more confidence in Shebaz Shareef than they had in Imran Khan

Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif secured a vote of confidence from the National Assembly on Thursday, with 180 lawmakers reposing “full confidence” in his leadership as the premier.

The resolution, moved by Foreign Minister Bilawal Bhutto-Zardari, stated: “The National Assembly of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan reposes its full confidence in the leadership of Mian Muhammad Shehbaz Sharif, as the Prime Minister of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.”

After the resolution was moved, voting was conducted with lawmakers in favour of adopting the resolution rising from their seats.

Subsequently, NA Speaker Raja Pervaiz Ashraf announced that 180 members of the House had risen from their seats in favour of the resolution.

“Consequently, Mian Muhammad Shehbaz Sharif has obtained the vote of confidence from the National Assembly and commands the confidence of the majority of the members of the National Assembly as prime minister of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan,” he said amid thumping of desks by lawmakers.

Source Dawn

Why is the government not holding the provincial elections? This would be the perfect time to humiliate PTI since PDM have the people’s support.

180 MNAs have voted in favor of current Prime Minister Shehbaz Shareef. Imran couldn't even get 172 :))

So the people have more confidence in Shebaz Shareef than they had in Imran Khan

I am glad your celebrating because the people of PK are waiting for your thugs to stop running and ask for a mandate. Its the worse PK govt ever, the most corrupt and the most useless.
These manji feel safe in large numbers, let them come out and meet the voters. These crooks will get an epic beating for destroying every institution in a year. They have presided over a country that cant afford 20bn for an election, a country with 80% under terrorist control, destruction of the economy with inflation at 50%, no growth, people being kidnapped and tortured, journalists being murdered.

You know that's a lie. The 20 that crossed the floor weren't elgible to vote where they? What kind of farce was this VNC it was held behind closed doors without the involvement of the president of Pakistan. All these sellout chors got together and voted behind closed doors wow what a achievement. I see you are back today but where have you been hiding. Your pdm chors have constantly breaking the constitution. Oh run away again with tail between your legs. Hypocrite!

So if the people have more confidence in shabaz sharif. Why are noon league running from Punjab elections. If the people have confidence then they should win by a landslide.

So if the people have more confidence in shabaz sharif. Why are noon league running from Punjab elections. If the people have confidence then they should win by a landslide.

Punjab election is provincial. Shebaz shareef is pm not a cm

You know that's a lie. The 20 that crossed the floor weren't elgible to vote where they? What kind of farce was this VNC it was held behind closed doors without the involvement of the president of Pakistan. All these sellout chors got together and voted behind closed doors wow what a achievement. I see you are back today but where have you been hiding. Your pdm chors have constantly breaking the constitution. Oh run away again with tail between your legs. Hypocrite!

Think this doesn't even need a reply.

The blatant corruption which got them those votes will be exposed soon - IF - elections are held.

Someone needs to study the election process. Mnas represent their people. These 180 represent those people.

Also study about politics alittle, in a coalition anparty can leave any coalition any time. It doesnt make them ineligible.

Vonc happened in uk aswell.

Next time if pti wins maybe be big enough to win a majority. Coalition bana kar atay ho aur phir rotay ho ..

So before you talk about running away with tail between the legs, its better to be abit more educated about a particular topic and not talk foolishly.

Someone needs to study the election process. Mnas represent their people. These 180 represent those people.

Also study about politics alittle, in a coalition anparty can leave any coalition any time. It doesnt make them ineligible.

Vonc happened in uk aswell.

Next time if pti wins maybe be big enough to win a majority. Coalition bana kar atay ho aur phir rotay ho ..

So before you talk about running away with tail between the legs, its better to be abit more educated about a particular topic and not talk foolishly.

It doesn't matter if it's provincial level or not why are they running from Punjab elections.

For your information buddy the 20 pti MNAs that crossed floor where disqualified.

Last edited by a moderator:
Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif secured a vote of confidence from the National Assembly on Thursday, with 180 lawmakers reposing “full confidence” in his leadership as the premier.

After the House reposed confidence in him, the premier spoke at length about recent orders of the higher judiciary, expressing reservations on rulings that questioned parliament’s confidence in him and warned of “serious consequences”.

The unexpected development came days after Information Minister Marriyum Aurangzeb vehemently refuted reports claiming that the premier had decided to seek a vote of confidence from Parliament.

The resolution for the trust vote, moved by Foreign Minister Bilawal Bhutto-Zardari, stated: “The National Assembly of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan reposes its full confidence in the leadership of Mian Muhammad Shehbaz Sharif, as the Prime Minister of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.”

DAWN

Imran won 2 votes of no confidences before losing the final one in 2022.

PDM fans and their choti choti khushiyan. They can tell you with a straight face the government has the people's confidence and this club of sell outs and criminals is proof of it. Don't worry about the fact PDM is running from elections any way possible.

Bechare... You have to pity seeing them clutch at straws like this.

PDM fans and their choti choti khushiyan. They can tell you with a straight face the government has the people's confidence and this club of sell outs and criminals is proof of it. Don't worry about the fact PDM is running from elections any way possible.

Bechare... You have to pity seeing them clutch at straws like this.

PDM ghoons , moraaly corrupts people , choti choti khushyan.

Imran won 2 votes of no confidences before losing the final one in 2022.

that was because the ISI forced everyone mna to show up and vote for him. Aamir liaqut exposed him when he showed up

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-partner="tweetdeck"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Grateful to PML-N Parliamentary Party, and the leadership & legislators of coalition parties for their continued trust in me. Coalition politics is a unique experience in Pakistan's democratic evolution. We are united in strengthening Parliament & saying no to politics of diktat.</p>— Shehbaz Sharif (@CMShehbaz) <a href="https://twitter.com/CMShehbaz/status/1651582609376387072?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">April 27, 2023</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

The most meaningless vote in the history of Pakistan.

Planned behind the scenes for weeks probably - sub khayay peeyay votes.

The most meaningless vote in the history of Pakistan.

Planned behind the scenes for weeks probably - sub khayay peeyay votes.

atleast people have more confidence in him than they did in IK

atleast people have more confidence in him than they did in IK

The people you are talking about are not the awaam of Pakistan.

These are people whose next paycheck is dependent upon staying in parliament. Don't confuse them with people who matter to this country.

They may have been elected by people but when the next election happens, many of these won't be there to cast any votes in the parliament.

The people you are talking about are not the awaam of Pakistan.

These are people whose next paycheck is dependent upon staying in parliament. Don't confuse them with people who matter to this country.

They may have been elected by people but when the next election happens, many of these won't be there to cast any votes in the parliament.

the 180 mnas are elected by the people and their representatitves.

lets see what happens in the next election. Can PTI get a a full majority?

one of Imran's biggest mistakes was getting into bed with these defectors in the first place.

When you give a clean chit to scammers and looters to get into power then you can't complain too much when they bite you too.

that was because the ISI forced everyone mna to show up and vote for him. Aamir liaqut exposed him when he showed up

Lol and the ISI is not doing the same now? Hypocrisy much?

the 180 mnas are elected by the people and their representatitves.

lets see what happens in the next election. Can PTI get a a full majority?

Not sure if they will the way our politics works but organizing a no-confidence vote to look cool is not what they will do.

The insecurity behind doing this vote for SS and Co is palpable.

Not sure if they will the way our politics works but organizing a no-confidence vote to look cool is not what they will do.

The insecurity behind doing this vote for SS and Co is palpable.

they are doing so to show the courts becuase i think there is a hearing today

they are doing so to show the courts becuase i think there is a hearing today

Which makes things worse. Trying to influence the court? What is the legal system in Pakistan like?

Which makes things worse. Trying to influence the court? What is the legal system in Pakistan like?

how is it influencing the court? Just showing that the pm is backed by its mna.

Mashallah he has the backing of his MNa's so he should have no worries about getting a mandate from the people. That tends to happen in democracies. Oh but I forgot that's not what Pakistan is these days.

how is it influencing the court? Just showing that the pm is backed by its mna.

Idea is to scare the courts into giving a verdict favourable to the PDM.

I laugh at people that think Imran Khan is the people's choice for PM. How delusioned can you be? Most people living in Pakistan support Nawaz Sharif, although I agree this is decreasing due to his non presence in the country.

I laugh at people that think Imran Khan is the people's choice for PM. How delusioned can you be? Most people living in Pakistan support Nawaz Sharif, although I agree this is decreasing due to his non presence in the country.

If that is the case, he does not need to form an alliance with PPP, JUI, BAP, etc and he also needs to come home and actually be the PM.

I laugh at silly statements by people that believe that a coward like NS has any support at all. If he had any support then he wouldn't be on the run.

We all know the real reason Nawaz Sharif was disqualified. The country was moving in the right direction but seems like some people "above him" weren't happy with his pacifist, friendly attitude towards India.

Lol. This is the biggest joke I've seen. He's a coward a liar and a theif. Luckily most people have recognised this and know this now. If he's so popular why doesn't he set foot in Pakistan and use his popularity. The truth is he couldn't fill a dhaba at the side of the road for a jalsa lol..joke of a pm joke of a leader..completely stupid and ignorant.

We all know the real reason Nawaz Sharif was disqualified. The country was moving in the right direction but seems like some people "above him" weren't happy with his pacifist, friendly attitude towards India.

So the forum is yours, give us the money trail for just the flats, which he promised on the floor of Parliament. Thought not, so go back to sleep and worship your crook.

Didn't you claim that Munshi would sort out the PK economy, how did that work out

Didn't you claim that Munshi would sort out the PK economy, how did that work out

But I thought Imran had already fixed the economy? Wasn't he puffing his chest before his tenure saying he will bring the much needed "tabdeeli"?

But I thought Imran had already fixed the economy? Wasn't he puffing his chest before his tenure saying he will bring the much needed "tabdeeli"?

in three years, he did actually do pretty good, especially considering most were during the pandemic. Please remind us again how many years was NS in charge and what did he do to fix the economy. Please let us not take into account any of the funds given to us by the US for droning our own people. If you do, count only 50% because the rest is all sitting in the sharif coffers overseas.

He had- 6% growth, exports up by a 1/3rd , remittances up, Rp stable and floating, confidence up and mostly importantly-stability. Looking at the disaster of these idiots, that have turned an economy growing at 6% into a economy that can't afford 20bn rps for an election:))):))):))):)))

Economies don't run in a vacuum anymore in a globalized system. The 2010s was one of the most prosperous decades in human history. Look at any major economy's or global stock index like SP500. Historic low interest rates, low commodity prices, relatively stable macro environments. Still, both these duffer parties made no meaningful progress in fixing underlying economic issues. At least PPP you can give some credit for getting through 2008 crash and increasing exports. Mian Saab was a failure at every level - exports did not rise at all, no new or improved industries, daronomics left the country close to default just like it did again now. CPEC which had incredible potential was a complete failure, watch some videos of Atif Mian who actually interacted with the economic team running the project; they could not answer his basic questions and ran no numbers to justify the projects or how they can pay it back. In the end Pakistan took huge debt to pay Chinese companies to build power plants that run on imported gas, what ingenuity. A few motorways and infeasible power plants is all that is the legacy of Nawaz Sharif. They can't even do corruption right: Panama paper and Calibri exposing both him and his daughter. Only positive from this government which is more establishment than party was zarb e azb.

PDM fans are getting too ridiculous in trying to justify these crooks that it's getting pointless even responding further.

Let me tell you guys something you don't know. At the time, load shedding was one of the major issues crippling the nation. PMLN generated the most electricity compared to any other government in Pakistan. They generated 28,000 MW electricity when the demand was 21,000 MW.

I was in Pakistan at the time, and the days were beautiful with barely any load shedding at all. Credit where it's due, I was also in Pakistan when Zardari was in power and we used to suffer 10-12 hour load shedding per day.

Let me tell you guys something you don't know. At the time, load shedding was one of the major issues crippling the nation. PMLN generated the most electricity compared to any other government in Pakistan. They generated 28,000 MW electricity when the demand was 21,000 MW.

I was in Pakistan at the time, and the days were beautiful with barely any load shedding at all. Credit where it's due, I was also in Pakistan when Zardari was in power and we used to suffer 10-12 hour load shedding per day.

That's ludicrous.

Maybe you were there near the end of NS tenure but the first 3 years were just as bad as PPPs tenure. NS's vision was that if we bring electricity to the people we will win the elections. They were deliberately doing load shedding so that they can prove at the end of their tenure that they overcame electricity shortages. People saw through this game and voted PTI

So why do you think we have had massive power cuts under this PML govt. Any ideas and what are sovereign guarantees and who were they made to?

For your information buddy the 20 pti MNAs that crossed floor where disqualified.

True. Which is why those 20 votes that SS got should not count but in banana republic there is now law as traitors and thieves are in power and violating all laws.

Meanwhile, maryam aurangzeb openly lied that there will be no VONC. The besharmi of these imported crooks has no ceiling.

Hahaha, we used to suffer 10-12 hrs load shedding in Nawaz era, in Peshawar city.

When PTI came into power, there was barely any load shedding. I still remember last year during Ramadhan when Showbaz came into power, the very next day we started facing load shedding even in Ramadhan.

And am still in Pakistan so dont try to feed others with FAKE info.

Hahaha, we used to suffer 10-12 hrs load shedding in Nawaz era, in Peshawar city.

When PTI came into power, there was barely any load shedding. I still remember last year during Ramadhan when Showbaz came into power, the very next day we started facing load shedding even in Ramadhan.

And am still in Pakistan so dont try to feed others with FAKE info.

FYI Pakistan is generating surplus electricity.

Load shedding happens due to grid replacement being done inside the cities where the CPEC doesnt go as China is not paying for the upgradtion of grid inside these cities.

what [MENTION=146498]Sher Khan[/MENTION] has said is not fake info. What you are providing is fake info.

Load shedding happens due to grid replacement being done inside the cities where the CPEC doesnt go as China is not paying for the upgradtion of grid inside these cities.

what [MENTION=146498]Sher Khan[/MENTION] has said is not fake info. What you are providing is fake info.

The stupidity of you guys is mind boggling. NS and PPP gave incredibly expensive contracts that had sovereign guarantees, and they used oil and gas. The kick backs were enormous but its left us with electricity that no one can afford as the price of oil and gas rose. Surely a long term policy would be to fix the grid 1st and then look to renewables as part of a mixed policy. But renewables don't have the same scope for kick backs and no flats in Ilford Mr Raja Rental.

O man o man, you seriously need some education almost every field. This is not how it works Mr. Major, its not. But offcourse what can i expect from a guy who was creaming at the top of his lungs " Petrol prices cross Rs 140, the highest ever" but choose to seal his lips about current prices.

Anyways, the joke which you have shared about Why load shedding happens, no idea from which parody twitter account yo saw it. But its not how it works. I would suggest you to read about it in detail, or ask from some one who works/worked in this field.

Still, if you dont get any good information come to me and i will definitely teach you a thing of two regarding the said matter.

O man o man, you seriously need some education almost every field. This is not how it works Mr. Major, its not. But offcourse what can i expect from a guy who was creaming at the top of his lungs " Petrol prices cross Rs 140, the highest ever" but choose to seal his lips about current prices.

Anyways, the joke which you have shared about Why load shedding happens, no idea from which parody twitter account yo saw it. But its not how it works. I would suggest you to read about it in detail, or ask from some one who works/worked in this field.

Still, if you dont get any good information come to me and i will definitely teach you a thing of two regarding the said matter.

8 lines of irrelevent stuff posted, not a single line that was relevant to the post.

If you dont know about something while living in the country than thats alright.

Pakistani govt is in charge of upgrading the grid system as the old grid system cant bare load.

Quite ironic when a poster tells others to go get educated while themselves have no clue about CPEC projects.

Back