1st ODI: Bangladesh v Sri Lanka at Dhaka, Feb 17, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the most stupid shot i saw in recent times

That has to be amongst the worst shots at such a cruch moment. Game over. Newbie to come out. Bangladesh choked big TIME!!!!!!!

I have Bashed Bangladesh, but I feel so sorry for the people on the stadium. Don't deserve this. They should have won. People are so sad.

17 from 32. The total is very doable but a debutant bowler and an avg 5 guy is not good enough.

Man...we sometimes deserve all the hate and minnow tag that we get.

LOL
SpiderCam: "As an Indian supporter, I can completely understand how Bangladeshi supporters are feeling now.. Snatching a loss from victory's teeth"

First they messed up by allowing SL to score like 50 extra runs and then this collapse!

No spine whatsoever!

This is turning into a nailbiter eh.

We were 114/2.... 114/2.... How just how :/

Why is cricket so annoying?

SL were 60 odd for 8 and still ended up with 183

Similarly, your fate has been decided too :dav

I hate cricket. I hate this team. i hate pp. I hate this.

Big 3 should keep playing and ban all others team. I wouldn't need to watch anything else.

SL were 60 odd for 8 and still ended up with 183

Similarly, your fate has been decided too :dav

bangladesh choked in both batting and bowling. 67/8 and you let them get 180 and soo many drops. 114/2 and you are 166/9.

All over ! Finishes it with a run out !

Pathetic stuff from Bangladesh !

bangladesh choked in both batting and bowling. 67/8 and you let them get 180 and soo many drops. 114/2 and you are 166/9.

Some real pathetic cricket from Bangladesh this entire tour !

Justifies their place in world cricket !

You mean why are Bangladesh so annoying? That's 3 straight games in different formats that Bangladesh have choked.

No cricket is annoying.

An Indian fan sees NZ at 94/5 and plans to buy laddoos and then BMac comes and does something extra ordinary. We love it..and there are a billion people who hate it.

We had SL at 67/8. they went to 180. Its unfair to Perera for them to lose. its unfair for our bowlers to lose.

And we lose.

I hate cricket. I hate this team. i hate pp. I hate this.

Big 3 should keep playing and ban all others team. I wouldn't need to watch anything else.

Oh come on yaar. We have been through this road alot too. You just have to keep supporting the team and the game. That match ka mujrim thread is very good for venting anger. :afridi

:out all out. Yaar waisay no offense but this was a disgusting display from bangladesh.

That runout just sums up this epic choke from Bangladeshis. Only they could lose a match after having restricted opposition to 69/7

Meh.

Two T20s and this ODI now. We are an entertaining side! Thats all that matters :p

60-8 to 180 all out

114-2 to 167 all out.

Perfect choke.

:)) :))

you just knew they were going to mess it up after Shamsur got out.

Hm... Well some years ago Bangladesh used to lose by huge margins. 150 runs, 70 runs, 8 wickets, etc.

Surely this is a huge improvement as games with Bangladesh are not pretty competitive. It's not a walk in the park anymore, I think that should be appreciated.

Hm... Well some years ago Bangladesh used to lose by huge margins. 150 runs, 70 runs, 8 wickets, etc.

Surely this is a huge improvement as games with Bangladesh are not pretty competitive. It's not a walk in the park anymore, I think that should be appreciated.

Well said, I dont consider Bangladesh to be a "minnow" anymore, they are between New Zealand, West Indies and Where Bangladesh was 3-4 years ago. They are definitely improving. It would be a great upset if Bangladesh loses to Afghanistan or even Ireland, thats how much they have improved.

Ban BD and let some new team take their place, i feel sorry for thousands of BD fans in stadium despite the result already known before match.

Well said, I dont consider Bangladesh to be a "minnow" anymore, they are between New Zealand, West Indies and Where Bangladesh was 3-4 years ago. They are definitely improving. It would be a great upset if Bangladesh loses to Afghanistan or even Ireland, thats how much they have improved.

hahaha between WI and NZ

NZ just won a test series against India. BD will never get anywhere near NZ.

hahaha between WI and NZ

NZ just won a test series against India. BD will never get anywhere near NZ.

LOL NO, I said between New Zealand, West Indies(Pretend both are ranked at the same level) and Where Bangladesh were 3-4 years ago. Not in between NZ and WI

Perera has single handedly sent Bangladesh back to Associates division.

Yaar, tu zabardast banda hai!

Yaar, tu zabardast banda hai!

Always been a supporter of Bangladesh cricket. What I don't like is when some Bangladesh fans become all cocky and think they are a superior team than others.

Last edited:
Loosing to SRL when BD had them 6/5 was not worse. 67/8 and still loosing is by far the worse I have seen.

C'mon Bangla, we need some professionalism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back