1st ODI: Bangladesh v Sri Lanka at Dhaka, Feb 17, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a fan of history then .....

If you are referring to East Pakistan/1973, etc, then that has nothing to do with being a cricket suporter, and support Bangladesh cricket.

As a matter of fact, most of us were not alive during 'history', and have no direct involvement in our lives with it. One thing is to know history, which is important, but still living in the old times is of no use. What's the use of bringing in history and politics into cricketing performances.

Always been a supporter of Bangladesh cricket. What I don't like is when some Bangladesh fans become all cocky and think they are a superior team than others.

Yeah Bangla fans are the worst on the rare occasion they win they gloat so much when they are just glorified minnows

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

All right now I am more relaxed. Not having Tamim in the side probably made huge difference. Anam Hoque should bat in #3 or #4.

Yeah Bangla fans are the worst on the rare occasion they win they gloat so much when they are just glorified minnows

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

These trolls are very few in number and exist in India/SL as well. Used to exist in Pakistan but for some reason they disappeared over last few years

OTOH anti-BD trolls are far more, go to any Cricinfo article about BD and there is bound to be a few comments claiming Ireland/Afghans would have wiped the floor with BD and that they are far better.
Whenever BD did relatively well, you see comments like "SL/NZ relaxed to let BD win/come close" or "pitch is tailored for BD" etc etc

Well that was just one of those days where pretty much every thing that could go wrong did go wrong. Very bad toss to lose prolly the closest to a sticky wicket you are going to get in this day and age. The poor umpiring and running between the wickets didn’t help things either. Still the guys fought hard which was absolutely great to see. Perera, Mathews’s captaincy (for a change) and Sena were just brilliant. Yes Bangla did their best to give the game away but it was a remarkable fightback by our lot nonetheless. Good stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back