6th ODI: New Dehli - 1st inning discussion thread [16/04/05]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afridi has been gettign singles

you just know that somethign is going to give soon

salam every1

another gud start here..
i dont think tihs wkt is going to last 100 overs...

lala started off well here and shoaib malik looking very classy

thanks Noddy bhai

what do you think will be a good score on this wicket?

is it possible that afridi is waiting for agarkar to come on and then he will smack around hard?

64 for 1 from 9 overs

Afridi on strike not out 40
Malik not out 21

RR-7.11

tried to either defend or slide past over the stumps and caught the faintest of edges to WK.

well he did get the runrate going..now its youhana and malik's job to get something going here....

see what happens when afridi tries to play like a normal batsman...

he is best when he goes after every ball for a 4 or a 6.

Afridi tried to steer to third man. Thats unlike him. The monster should never play delicate shots

I Think afridi thought he would play carefully and take the anchor role in this innings but i think he should neva mess with his game and how he plays as it is very effective and it characterizes him far better

we are 82 for 2 from 12 overs!

still on a good start here! But these two need to stick around for at least 10 overs or so

thats more like it, driven through point for 4, none of those nudges to third man please, specially with a wide slip in place.

agarkar will bowl now.

accoridng to merc..malik only needs 40 more runs..after which we can almost be ensured that we will win

mid on is up in the circle due to restrictions, and malik does like to go over the top in that direction. bhajji will want to keep it flat and quick to start

oh well next time afridi will rape chucky..... I guess we'll have to wait until next year to see that..

language friends?

uneventful that last over from harbhajan. pretty close to 100 in 15 overs is a good start. need these two to take it to 25 without losing a wicket

Gasherbrum said:
language friends?

uneventful that last over from harbhajan. pretty close to 100 in 15 overs is a good start. need these two to take it to 25 without losing a wicket
Lol sorry...True... I just wish Afridi would have lasted into at least the 20th over.....

malik looking good. he's had a life already, lets hope he capitalizes, deserves a hundred this tour

103-2 in 15 not a bad start by any means riding above 6 an over atm. My prediction for today is a score between 305-315 for Pakistan

103 for 2 after 15.2 overs

Malik not out 39 (keep going bhai jaan)
Yoyo not out 17 (keep going bhai jaan)

RR-6.72

agarkar 2-0-17-0

youhana is a good player of spin bowling..the way he played bhajan and kumble last match should true class..

he needs to take advanatage of his abilities and hit ver the top to get the runrate goign when bhajji is bowling..where malik maybe risky..

those security guards in the crane looked more interested in watching the cricket than do their jobs. don't say i blame them one bit.

good over from bhajji, keeping it tight.

tahaqureshi said:
youhana is a good player of spin bowling..the way he played bhajan and kumble last match should true class..

he needs to take advanatage of his abilities and hit ver the top to get the runrate goign when bhajji is bowling..where malik maybe risky..
Is it just me or For once Arun Lal actually is praising pakistan ?? I wonder if the real Arun Lal got kidnapped and they got an imitator for him..

111 for 2 after 17 overs

Agarkar 3-0-21-0

The_Cricket_Devil said:
what did arun looser say (3 mins till rogers finally begins their coverage,,,)
That Pakistan was playing really well and batsmen playing freely and with lots of confidence and with an air of supremacacy??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back