6th ODI: New Dehli - 1st inning discussion thread [16/04/05]

Status
Not open for further replies.
noddy bhai, you must be near the umpire's seating area, please go around and give hariharan a cuff behind the ear for that one.

i think he was still watching the lbw replay, and pushed the red button because of that.

i wish there was a bit of swearing allowed on the forum ...

i would have gone berserk ....

S*** K*** ka b(*#$ .... #@(*)$ indians .... resorting to their primal instincts .... B#$*wa.

Gasherbrum said:
noddy bhai, you must be near the umpire's seating area, please go around and give hariharan a cuff behind the ear for that one.

i think he was still watching the lbw replay, and pushed the red button because of that.
:) :)

Whats the purpose of technology if those bloody Indians are behind those machines.

At least this has exposed the Indians for what they are cheaters. We should watch out for Sachin. The guy is a ball tamperer

I always thought HariHaran would do something dodgy at some point.

idiot. cheating indian scum.

Hash said:

Inzi should just go there after the innings and blugeon him with his bat just like he did to the idiot who was calling him aloo in toronto during the sahara cup..

well, poetic justice i suppose, but thats not supposed to happen in cricket. YY was out earlier on that lbw.

anyway, time to move on. need a good over to break loose here.

zushy_786 said:
Hash said:

Inzi should just go there after the innings and blugeon him with his bat just like he did to the idiot who was calling him aloo in toronto during the sahara cup..

Inzy doesnt need a bat to threathen HariHaran his presence is enuff to send shivers down his spine ( if he has one)

Gasherbrum said:
well, poetic justice i suppose, but thats not supposed to happen in cricket. YY was out earlier on that lbw.

Exactly, YY was clearly out earlier. Time to move on!

166 for 3 after 30 overs

they say you should double your score after 30 overs so if we do that we can get to 332 inshallah

Still have 7 wickets in hand. hariharan permitting

Naveed said:
Gasherbrum said:

If he was given LBW or anyother decsion by the Feild umpires it was digestable but when u have the luxery of Technology these desions shud be 100% correct.Thats the whole point of having technology.

Inzi scores outr first boundary in the last 13 overs!

sweeps it away, 4 more for inzi, nice shot,
comms are shut, so much more peaceful letting the cricket do the talking from the stump mics

exactly badxhah!

it is completely and utterly unacceptable! NO excuse at all!

9 off that Tendu over.

175 for 3 after 31

they dont need to take any risk here .. play simple cricket .. take all the risk in the last 10 overs.

badxhah said:
Naveed said:
Gasherbrum said:

If he was given LBW or anyother decsion by the Feild umpires it was digestable but when u have the luxery of Technology these desions shud be 100% correct.Thats the whole point of having technology.

ffs, yoyo's run out slowed everything down. Just had to stop this pakistan assault by any means this **** indian.
Can't play fairly, winning is so important for these f**** indian fans and people.

naz, easy dude. its not india that pushed the button, it was hariharan.

thats 4 for malik, lucky edge, followed by 2 more

and hariharan drops it, had another chance and lets this one go by.
malik made it back, good fielding once again

Hariharan gives one not out!!!! But im sure it was very close for him as the batsmen was only about 1 m in his crease.

malik has a tendency to get out in the 60's - hope he doesn't do it again today.

184/3 2nd drinks 33 overs gone
malik 67, inzi 17. one of these has to go for it after 35, preferably inzi with malik batting through the 50. start getting a boundary atleast every 2nd over.

Haraamriran will give all 50-50 decisions to India

Arun Lal with another gem, eventhough Nehra got hammered, since he got Afridi he's a national hero according to him and thats all that matters

first india was playin wid 10 players .. then they managed to play with 11 players now they added a 12th who is influencing the game.

Malik gets another 4 and inches closer to his hundred

malik played a good knock once again.

inzi gets another 4, cleverly played to beat short third man inside the circle

nice play malik!!-inshallah this will encourage younis and inzi to make a big total!!

malik played decnt

now MYK m,ust bw waste bowls

like in kanpur innings will do he went quicker than a run a ball

At this stage of the game it would have been better if Razzak came in

YK seems hell bent on Pakistan finishing at 199 for 4

and then he steals the strike last ball of the over

come on younis sort i tout

watching younis khan makes me mis Hafeez. 5 dot balls and then a single to retaint he strike!!

200 for 4. good over agarkar, kept younis tied down with those inswingers.
might be a good sign for the pakistani bowlers

MYK blocks all but the last bowl then gets a single to mess another over up

clown

When pakistan approaches milestones like 100 or 200 they can't get there without playing out 5 maidens or losing 4 wickets.

Pakistan have erred big time by bringing in Younis ahead of Razzak and Akmal at this stage of the game. The guy has just wasted an over and taken a run to retain the bowling

not a villain. He is still a hero

but 3 runs from 14 balls at this stage in a ODI game......SORT IT OUT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back