6th ODI: New Dehli - 1st inning discussion thread [16/04/05]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got back from work...

Pakistan in a good position to make 300+ .. INSHALLAH!!

What did they say a good score on this pitch be?

Is the pitch gona help us later on?

whenever India bat first the commentators say the pitch will get harder to bat 2nd innings

they don't seem to say it when we bat though.

wonder why.

Have to score at 10 runs an over from here as there is wickets in hand.

pakistan should ask to replace the ball and say its hard to see like the indians and aussies do

bad mistake for MYk to come in at this stage

runs ahs dropped significantly

YK lokks pathetic and I am afraid that he may have just given the game to India. Those responsible for sending him before Razzak and Akmal must take the responsibility

Current Partnership: 9 runs, 3.0 overs, RR: 3.00

this is also the first time the RR is sliped to 5...?

YK picking up his scoring rate now - no need to panic here

This is one time when I am wishing for a Pakistani wicket. I just hope that YK looses his wicket

39.1 Nehra to Inzamam, no run, moved from good length, Inzy looks to run it down and Inzy beaten completely

MYk stupid innings is putting too much presure on inzi

i cant count the number of times in ODI's i've been sitting there thinking.

GET out YOUNIS!!

MYk wanyts to play the flimming anchor rools when hes rubbish at it

last ten overs we CAN make 80-100 runs..so if we get 220 by 40..we have defo chances of 300 plus

Reminds me of Gangulys innnings... but could it be that the pitch is difficult to bat on ?

then how did iniz/malik/yoyo play so fast?

but it is possible that the pitch is deteriorating NOW..

I would like to see Younis Khan go berserk .... if it works great ... otherwise we will have razzaq coming in.

and remmeber wat gangulys innings did to the indians it messed them up

2 decisions pakistan will lose on so far yoyo not out run out

and sending MYK in

YK should now just hit and screw his average..if he makes at 150-200 strikerate..we'll be in driving seat and he wont be haunted anymore

razzaq would have loved to face the seamers but instead Younis is eating up their overs!!

rr down to 5.3 ....... it has been WORST 30-40 overs by pak by miles...............Younis Khan better make up for this now............PATHETIC BATTING by Younis...he better make up for all that now or get out.

4 well played younis, smart shot, really fine.

ball has been changed boys, so it'll become easier now, not as much swing

Are you guys even watching? Agarkar was bowling well with the old ball -- good reverse. Now the ball has been changed and the runs are duely flowing and will continue to do so.

M. hafeez giving out autographs

:))) :))) :))) :))) :))) :))) :)))

Hi guys just come back from work. Summary of whats happened so far? (And no i cant be bothered looking at the previous psots!)

YK edges a 4. Thats the only way he can score runs

top shot, no need to worry. a few dot balls, but making the bad ones count. 4 to square leg, 227/4 after 42

10 an over from now is what we need

that Yoyo runout really messed things up for us

thanks a lot hari

i think anything above 1 from MYk in this innings is a highlight

Rameez said that Pakistan may be looking to go beyond 300 and this way atleast it can be a contest

seems like he has no faith in pakistan

i hating his pessimistic comment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back