And the fittest cricketer is?

Foozee

T20I Debutant
Runs
Shane Watson IMO in terms of strongly built

0,,6342874,00.jpg

itduzz said:
photoshop

no it ain't i saw it on the news here too, the guy is really built... like live on video camera on the news

hmmm there are a lot of cricketers who are supremely fit... to name some i would say Watson, Lee, Symonds, Pieterson, Gul, and Hayden

Foozee said:
no it ain't i saw it on the news here too, the guy is really built... like live on video camera on the news

camera trick

itduzz said:
camera trick

yaar, i saw his interview on the news, and he was shirtless during this very photoshoot for the Mcgrath foundation...lol why is it soo hard to accept, its not like he's Buff like Hulk, just fit

kingusama92 said:
hmmm there are a lot of cricketers who are supremely fit... to name some i would say Watson, Lee, Symonds, Pieterson, Gul, and Hayden

Symonds is another fit guy, so is Mitchell Johnson

Foozee said:
yaar, i saw his interview on the news, and he was shirtless during this very photoshoot for the Mcgrath foundation...lol why is it soo hard to accept, its not like he's Buff like Hulk, just fit

probably using a double like in bollywood movies

why do people here hate on people with good physiques, it's either "steroids", "photoshop" or "two big"

Amazing physique. It's like the perfect balance between aesthetics and functional.

thats pretty sick phsique.. this guy must work his ass off in gym everyday... i doubt if there is any other cricketer with this much lean and toned body

rahulrulezz said:
thats pretty sick phsique.. this guy must work his ass off in gym everyday... i doubt if there is any other cricketer with this much lean and toned body

He actually does no weight training now, he had slimmed down a fair bit from Hulk like body a while back cos kept getting injured.

But would not be many cricketers in better shape than Watson. Doesn't mean he can necessarily play though. :Sami

I'd say he has not overdone at all. He doesn't look sick, no veins are visible, and he still looks lean and fit in addition to being well-built.

If people can keep this kind of look while being regular gym goers, I have nothing at all about heavy gym-work. But how many people can keep the balance and not overdo it?

Judging by the photos, Watson definitely is the fittest cricketer around.

who else do you guys think would rival watson? Symonds is actually SMALLER than watson surprisngly
r129660_427329.jpg

tmac4real said:
who else do you guys think would rival watson? Symonds is actually SMALLER than watson surprisngly
r129660_427329.jpg

Don't know for sure but I suspect Symo has let himself go a little in the past year....

tmac4real said:
r129660_427329.jpg

Symonds is built, but he isnt as toned as Watson... Watson has nil body fat and all muscle, Symonds looks like he has some flab

Foozee said:
Symonds is built, but he isnt as toned as Watson... Watson has nil body fat and all muscle, Symonds looks like he has some flab

I know he's built, looks nothing much compared to Watson tho. Watson is straight diesel.

What hypocricy? Watson has had many hamstring tears, and a career threatening back injury. He has only just recently been consistently fit and has attributed it to a disciplined lifestyle and cutting down Alcohol. I wish Akhtar would take a cue. But Watson is not the fittest. Lee definately is.

Savak said:
What hypocricy? Watson has had many hamstring tears, and a career threatening back injury. He has only just recently been consistently fit and has attributed it to a disciplined lifestyle and cutting down Alcohol. I wish Akhtar would take a cue. But Watson is not the fittest. Lee definately is.

We weren't talking about being fit in terms of how many injuries he gets or something, we're talking about his physique, physically fit

Foozee said:
We weren't talking about being fit in terms of how many injuries he gets or something, we're talking about his physique, physically fit

I have seen a shirtless pic of Lee as well. He isnt too bad either. I have a shirtless pic of Akhtar from 2006, he was literally the same as Watson is now, cant say about how he looks recently.

Savak said:
I have seen a shirtless pic of Lee as well. He isnt too bad either. I have a shirtless pic of Akhtar from 2006, he was literally the same as Watson is now, cant say about how he looks recently.

post it then, lulz this is quickly turnin into the gheys threadz omgz...

Savak said:
Post it :akhtar

Lee is the fittest imo.

Being fit is something different than having a six-pack etc. Just look at the amount of injuries Watson had in his short medium-pace career with Lee with his express pace

@Savak, i want to see that pic from 2006, as i dont think Akhtar was so lean in 2006...

now I know the reason why lee's wife left him

P.S. are we all admiring a guy without his shirt on?

Last edited:
Will post it as soon as i get home. Net is a bit slow in office.

lollol said:
Lee is the fittest imo.

Being fit is something different than having a six-pack etc. Just look at the amount of injuries Watson had in his short medium-pace career with Lee with his express pace

@Savak, i want to see that pic from 2006, as i dont think Akhtar was so lean in 2006...

That's not really true, Watson has slowed his bowling but still hits 140kph from time to time.

When he was injury prone he was bowling quick about 145kph. Used to be a genuine fast bowler. Which is why the selectors got so excited about him.

Arifonthenet said:
now I know the reason why lee's wife left him

P.S. are we all admiring a guy without his shirt on?

nothing wrong with admiring, mean that in the most non-homo way possible

Lol akthar has never been in the physical shape Watson is, please. Maybe with his jersey on he had decent bulk, but without Im pretty sure he can't match Watson. You can high plenty of little flaws in a shirt As long as you have decent shoulders alot of flaws in you're arms, stomach area, etc are hidden.

Fit six pack, 12 pack Shirtless people should always be admired.

:)) :)) Ok. Now dont die of laughter but this is a shirtless pic of Akhtar from the Indian series of 2007. He lifted his shirt up for the camera. I leave judgement in your hands. Unfortunately, its a hairy, desi stomach. I will post the 2006 pics when i get home.

Enjoy. :))) :))) :akhtar :akhtar

Attachments

• Shoaib Akhtar 201.JPG
    Shoaib Akhtar 201.JPG
    61 KB · Views: 2,506
Omg :))) :)))

All i can see is some hair and he is holding his stomach :D

Random Aussie said:
That's not really true, Watson has slowed his bowling but still hits 140kph from time to time.

When he was injury prone he was bowling quick about 145kph. Used to be a genuine fast bowler. Which is why the selectors got so excited about him.
Ah that explains.

But even if he was express pace, Lee is above him in terms of fitness

Savak said:
:)) :)) Ok. Now dont die of laughter but this is a shirtless pic of Akhtar from the Indian series of 2007. He lifted his shirt up for the camera. I leave judgement in your hands. Unfortunately, its a hairy, desi stomach. I will post the 2006 pics when i get home.

Enjoy. :))) :))) :akhtar :akhtar

lol, you know that delicious pakistani food doesnt do good to an athelete...

Savak said:

:))) :))) :))) :)))

Lulz at the gay thread, but I guess Dale Steyn would be one of the biggest players. This thread is not about fitness I'm guessing, cause Watson has been unfit regularly.

This is fast turning from 'the fittest cricketer' to 'the gayest PPer' thread. :yk

A lot of usage of Mr.G (3 letter) in this thread

Remember that DM? :))) :))) legend

Foozee said:
lol, you know that delicious pakistani food doesnt do good to an athelete...

Akhtar follows a strict weight training regime. His diet is 60% carbs, 30% protein and 10% Calcium, Fiber, Liquids e.t.c. He weight trains 5-6 days a week for 2 hours daily.

Savak said:
Akhtar follows a strict weight training regime. His diet is 60% carbs, 30% protein and 10% Calcium, Fiber, Liquids e.t.c. He weight trains 5-6 days a week for 2 hours daily.

Thats definitely overtraining if that's true. 2 hours daily is waay too long in the weights room, and if he's hitting it 6 times a week, there is't even body parts to hit on alternate days.

Savak said:
Not to mention the many various supplements ranging from Creatine, Nitric Oxide to Hydroxycut and Deca, prolly now on Halodrol and Novedex XT.

He's damn cricketer not a body builder with no stamina....
It's been proven to Bulk you can't have much Cardio, yet he is trying to be like a tank. WIth excess weight of course it's gonna fatigue the hell out of him and with the smoking clogging his blood vessels.

Seriously also ***? He trains 5-6 times weekly for 2 hours? Without so much supplements and anabolic steroids, that's serious overtraining...

NO WONDER THE DAMN GUY GETS INJURED!!!

Everytime I say watson bowl, I thought why in the world can he bowl faster,.. But has to say his body is mind blowing,, Many girls wud die for him.. HAHA I wish I had a body like him.

decide for yourself!
my pick is mitchell johnson! none of the desi players come even close!

Attachments

• 67329.jpg
    67329.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 4,688
Savak said:

... and his output is 100% BS.
:D

Bumblebee said:
decide for yourself!
Johnson for proportion and tone, Watson and Symonds for mass.

Bumblebee said:
decide for yourself!

Mitchel johnson looks like Bruce lee there, he must have a really high metabolism rate or something like that. Thats the ideal physique for fast bowlers. I think Steyn and Brett lee are pretty similar.

Thats only talking in terms of cricket, in the ring symonds would crush both of them by himself. :wasim

Bumblebee said:
decide for yourself!

If you searched topless Aussie cricketers on Google to find this, I am greatly disturbed.

Bumblebee said:
decide for yourself!

Watson have the best body out of these..

Jamal said:
If you searched topless Aussie cricketers on Google to find this, I am greatly disturbed.

lol guys calm down, we're just talking about physiques here... if it was upto me, i would post pics of girls and stuff but we cant as its inappropriate in the culture... anyways

Jamal said:

aww u do get disturbed very quickly, i believe u gonna have nig :)) htmares if u see a topless flabby akhtar!

Attachments

• 348948362_7f7e4cdb33.jpg
    348948362_7f7e4cdb33.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 4,133
  • Shoaib2.JPG
    Shoaib2.JPG
    20.4 KB · Views: 2,156
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 4,878
  • BrettLee-Shirtless-1.JPG
    BrettLee-Shirtless-1.JPG
    11.9 KB · Views: 2,521
  • 201030783_16caf72646.jpg
    201030783_16caf72646.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 2,025
Savak said:
154-155 km/hr on flat pitches. Output super bowling speed.

for how many overs a day and how many days a year?

Noman said:
Does he have removed body hair in the last picture or what?

Of course he does. And that isn't the first time he's done it either. Reason he gets so hairy is because he waxes and each time the hair grows back thicker.

And Savak, may I ask what you are doing with pictures of a topless Shoaib?

This thread is a classic example that at PP we don't discriminate ! :yk

Mohsin_Pak786 said:
Nasir Jamshed is a stallion!

95863.jpg

Thats not Nasir Jamshed. Thats Aqib Javed. The bowling coach.

Bouncer said:
for how many overs a day and how many days a year?

Sorry missed your post. Ideally i would like him to bowl 15-20 overs max in a day with a max of 4-5 over spells. Ideally every day Pakistan plays in a cricketing year.

The Blazer said:
Of course he does. And that isn't the first time he's done it either. Reason he gets so hairy is because he waxes and each time the hair grows back thicker.

And Savak, may I ask what you are doing with pictures of a topless Shoaib?

Just a collection. He isnt the only shirtless guy i have on my system. I am weight lifting and like to compare physiques.

Back