Asia Cup 2022 | India v Pakistan | Super Four | Match 2 | Dubai | 4 Sep | India innings

I wonder if they bring in Iftikhar to face Pant. Spinners are being a lot less leaky.

I'm not sure I want to see our fast bowlers play out all their overs.

A test for Babar's captaincy. He needs to understand the situation and bowl Ifti's overs. Pace will get mauled.

Wonder if Ifti will get an over here. Pace off the ball has helped to restore some control.

I don't think Pakistan can afford to play their pacers 4 over each with how they've been getting smashed. I think they need to give Iftikhar an over or two to prevent that from happening.

I really wish India hit at least 190.

Just want to see how Rizwan and Babar bat in that scenario.

India shoudl have been 110-120 runs at the end of 10 overs. They are looking confused now at 93 runs.

there will be some quite overs now with pant and ohli batting in the middle

I can't believe we've brought in Hasnain with how the pacers have been getting smashed.

heavy camera spotlight on Pandya all through the match

Just think had this been a pitch with movement, and at these speeds

How good is India playing bouncer? We would have loose wickets almost every bouncer

An out of form is far more aggressive and classy than Babar. Babar needs to see more footage of Kohli and Rohit to improve his batting skill.

Truly a mind boggling decision to bring back Hasnain. Spinners have just brought you back into the game.

You don't have to get max overs from each pacer. They are getting destroyed tonight.

Hasnain is bowling well actually...been the best out of fast bowlers with heat...its just their batters who are NOT doing tuk tuk

Truly a mind boggling decision to bring back Hasnain. Spinners have just brought you back into the game.

You don't have to get max overs from each pacer. They are getting destroyed tonight.

He needs to use their overs up!

Decent fightback but it feels like the damage has been done... with Pant to let loose and Pandya to come. Dismissing Kohlis presence too, which is naive.

Not only leaking runs but also mis fielding and extras. Our players cannot handle pressure at all.

nawaz hasnt been held back this time to bowl the last over lol

Looks like India decided to wait until 15th over to accelerate. They seem to be happy to milk the bowling for singles until then.

Need to get Pant. He will murder our bowlers if he stays another 2 overs.

Lovely over by Nawaz. I like this guy. Good fielder as well. Just needs to work on his hitting and he can become a proper spin bowling all-rounder.

Great bowling by considering Indians are good playing spinners. Must say Babar has changed his bowlers well.

OMG. Playing Kohli back into touch... the pace ain't working tonight.

Great spell by Nawaz. And good captaincy by Babar, I think this is the first time he's used up the 5th bowler within 12 overs.

Nawaz with an incredible spell. Only 25 runs off 4 overs and his control has helped bring back Pakistan into the game.

If Ind doesnt loses more than 4 wickets, come last 4-5 overs, Ind going to really go very big in those overs, especially with those fast bowlers overs from Pak and hopefully a penalty incoming in those last three overs might help too if Pak have slow over rate

This is where i hate babbar Azam. Doesnt bother to use a sixth option part timer.

Try Iftikhar for an over and see if he can stop the run flow

Back