Asia Cup 2022 | India v Pakistan | Super Four | Match 2 | Dubai | 4 Sep | India innings

Spin keeps working so well but instead of using Iftikhar/Khushdil for another over or so, we keep bring back pace so India can continue to score runs.

They all have incredible strike rates vs pace compared to spin in their career and pace off is helping on this pitch.

This is where i hate babbar Azam. Doesnt bother to use a sixth option part timer.

Try Iftikhar for an over and see if he can stop the run flow
I agree he has to use ifty cant let naseem bowl his 4rth

This is where i hate babbar Azam. Doesnt bother to use a sixth option part timer.

Try Iftikhar for an over and see if he can stop the run flow

Total inability from Babar to read the game.

If you won't bring the spinners on, at least tell your pacers to bowl at the stumps with pace off the ball.

Pacers are getting murdered on this pitch. Nothing in the pitch for them.

I wonder how BK and Arshdeep will bowl on this wicket. They better bowl spin.

Lol, match is over before it started, India on course for 220. Pak batters will come out and play like scared kittens like they usually do against India.

Spin keeps working so well but instead of using Iftikhar/Khushdil for another over or so, we keep bring back pace so India can continue to score runs.

They all have incredible strike rates vs pace compared to spin in their career and pace off is helping on this pitch.

Criminal captaincy.

Does anyone understand this penalty rule?? Can anyone explain it

Spinner on and runs start slowing down.

Babar forgod sakes, use khushdil or Ifti :facepalm:

I begging you man

Spinner on and runs start slowing down.

Babar forgod sakes, use khushdil or Ifti :facepalm:

I begging you man

Yeah stick a part timer on to set batsmen when we are getting hammered. Are you feeling ok?

How much could Ind score off last overs of Hasnanin and Naseem, should be alot

No chance, he has age on his side, will only learn from this game.

True but Indian batsmen are too good to be intimidate by same bowlers 2 consecutive matches. Our batsmen can fail 5 matches in a row in similar bowling. Talent is something you cannot press down.

Pants gone.... Another over rated batter.

Time for Dandya to come

When will he transform his potential into performances? Can't believe we have left out Karthik for this guy. :inti

Shadab's really starting to come into his own now

Been sensational for the last 8 months. Let's hope he keeps this trajectory moving upwards

Yeah stick a part timer on to set batsmen when we are getting hammered. Are you feeling ok?

instead of asking me whether iam feeling ok, better to know that the pitch is flat. A 145kph bowler will get attacked here. Better to use more spin to stop the run flow.

Khushdil shah bowls

Need Pandiya and Kohli as well. In 6 overs India will score around 80 runs is both Kohli and Pandiya survives

If another wicket goes tiil 16th over, then its going to be difficult to score 200

After 14 overs:

Pace - 1-75 at 10.71 RPO.
Spin - 3-51 at 7.28 RPO.

We've had 7 overs of each.

No, he is bowling to superior batsmen. Previous match India were under-prepared, and he also bowled to these batter first match

Not the case look at his bowling pitch map, bowled too short as oppose to his previous two matches.

Last edited:
Pandya is good against spin, Babar is not going to risk giving the ball to part timers

Shadab has more cricketing intelligence than Babar and should be play as a captain and Babar should play as a batsman.

Pandya is good against spin, Babar is not going to risk giving the ball to part timers

That's what happens when you wait too long to make the change and the matchup is no longer in your favour.

After 14 overs:

Pace - 1-75 at 10.71 RPO.
Spin - 3-51 at 7.28 RPO.

We've had 7 overs of each.

nahi nahi, pace is pace, doesnt matter if you play on road-Babar azam logic.........

They should had bought a spinner by second or third over. But they got excited and tried more pace

The fielding attitude is lazy and pathetic. Yes, the batsmen will probably get the double comfortable, but at least force them to run hard. :facepalm

Truly amazing how we keep using pacers and they keep getting smashed for runs instead of simply utilizing Iftikhar/Khushdil.

good running between the wickets

Dandya gone :)))

Dandyaaaaaa Dandyaaa

The over rated trio of SKY, Pants and Dandya done and dusted

would be very difficult now to score 200

Nawaz has been best fielder for us. Have seen him taking catches with confidence. Should be part of our white ball team for longer period.

Just needs to work on batting.

Wow somehow Hasnain gets a MASSIVE wicket. My goodness.

Weird shot played by Pandya though.

Wow!!! Legend gone. Need to keep the core under 175 and hope Babar don't fail again

Back