Asia Cup 2023: Super 4: Pakistan vs Sri Lanka | 14 September | Colombo | Pakistan innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abdullah seems to have good timing and a very good bat, ball just races away.

He can be deadly on turning track. He was thrashed around in India on a flattish track. This is not a turning track. So he is less of a threat.
But he carries the fear factor

Rashid Khan has thrived on that even on flat decks

But he carries the fear factor

Rashid Khan has thrived on that even on flat decks

Wellalege is more conventional. If anyone is familar with those left arm spinners from Bangladesh they should be able to handle this guy well. Shakib is a much more wily left arm spinner. Couple of Indians made him look better than he was even on a t urning wicket.

Wellalege is more conventional. If anyone is familar with those left arm spinners from Bangladesh they should be able to handle this guy well. Shakib is a much more wily left arm spinner. Couple of Indians made him look better than he was even on a t urning wicket.
Yaar, its a big myth that our indian guys play spin well. In all my years of watching indian cricket, i have seen us crumbling to spin on so many occasions. We even made moin ali some kind of murli-warne.

Pathirana is overrated. Getting smashed all around. No control on line.

Everyone playing for their place in the team - this is the culture nurtured got the last few years
This is exactly what I tried to convey in your post, I hope like you others will also start realizing it sooner or later.

i have a feeling it will spin later so right team picked..with weak bowling we have we need a a good score

Yaar, its a big myth that our indian guys play spin well. In all my years of watching indian cricket, i have seen us crumbling to spin on so many occasions. We even made moin ali some kind of murli-warne.

I don't think anyone repeats that myth anymore. Few guys are very poor against spin. That is known.

Shafique is such a proper player. Just goes to tell you how good you can be if your technique is good.

Nice composed player Abdullah. Il put those couple chances down to nerves.

Shafique is such a proper player. Just goes to tell you how good you can be if your technique is good.
absolutely my point. If your technique is good you can do plenty of things correct. Obv he is not a modern white ball player but first chance he has had on 2 years

Wow, before I advocate saud and Abdullah since I came on this forumn, Gali kha kha kei, and now that I am proven right, everyone pretends that Abdullah is a Chad and none of my previous posts happened. 😂😂. Wah bhi wah

Imagine if India had lost to SL 2 days back. Every Bhai jaan and his Khalu jaan would be out jumping like ants were in their pants about us loosing purposely, just like the match in WC 2019 when we were chasing a gigantic eng score, prompted ben stokes to put the random stuff in his book just to earn some more moolah.
Now that we won that was one narrative that was not played. Imagine also if some part timer like charith asalanka got 4 wickets in a match in india and if he was an indian partimer, the narrative would have been about indian pitches being bunsen burner etc. But day before yesterday, no one said anything as this was in SL.
some narratives need major course correction...my 5c rant over. :)

Opening with hacks like Fakhar has done a lot of damage to Pakistan cricket, Abdullah showing you do not need to be a slogger to give good starts. Thank god likes of Sharjeel, Khushdil, Asif Ali are no where near the team

Imagine if India had lost to SL 2 days back. Every Bhai jaan and his Khalu jaan would be out jumping like ants were in their pants about us loosing purposely, just like the match in WC 2019 when we were chasing a gigantic eng score, prompted ben stokes to put the random stuff in his book just to earn some more moolah.
Now that we won that was one narrative that was not played. Imagine also if some part timer like charith asalanka got 4 wickets in a match in india and if he was an indian partimer, the narrative would have been about indian pitches being bunsen burner etc. But day before yesterday, no one said anything as this was in SL.
some narratives need major course correction...my 5c rant over. :)
Weren’t Indian fans celebrating & cheering for SA v Ind last year in Perth didnt you see ashwin & sharmas Oscar winning performance

Thank you Netherlands

These two properly into their work now. Take it big, boys

After Abdullah gets his 100, I demand an apology from everyone who doubted me 😂😂.

And babar's struggles of his inability to play backfoot against spin continue.

Abh samaj ai hai why we need technically capable players of Abdullah, Saim and Saud at no 1, no 2 and no 4?

the pitch is spinning very much now...i think 250 or 240 in 45 overs should be the target i have a feeling they are going for 160... Look at rizwan the guy looks a real rabbit...serious he should have ben dropped for haris.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back