Asia Cup 2023: Super 4: Pakistan vs Sri Lanka | 14 September | Colombo | Pakistan innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
It should have been Chacha now
No, Watch what haris can do. Today I am proving why all my claims were correct.

It's time to get rid of rizwan, Chacha, Shadab, Imam and fakhar for good.

Fred Astaire and Sammy Davis have nothing on Mohammad Rizwan.

What the heck are you doing.

haris looks worse than rizwan ...as i said we just dont have any Batting talent

If bab

If babar scores on flat pitches he is overrated. But somehow gil scores on pancakes and yet we have everyone here gloat about how talented he is.

What did Gill do on spicy pitches
It's really embarrassing for both Babar & his fans if you have to compare him with a dude who is literally a kid in the international circuit! I thought Babar was equal/ better than Kohli, Rohit not so long ago! BTW, in case you forgot Gill made a sparkling fifty & spanked Shaheen all around the park on the same track Babar looked clueless. The kid actually outclassed the king it seems!

Ball was close to the stumps there. This is painful viewing.

Stupid shot from Shafique has handed the momentum to SL just when we rebuilt the innings.

Got the milestone and chipped.

Afghanistan will want to play Noor against Pakistan at Chennai as it aids spin bowlers more. he will be a handful there against these guys.

Abdullah has looked impressive. Shame that Pakistan didn't try him earlier and kept playing the Imam Fakhar duo.

Shafique wicket was the turning point of this game.

I hope Zaman Khan is ready to produce the performance of his life

Why was Chacha not sent before him?

Is Chacha hiding under pressure!!!!

Babar and Abdullah were batting well together, now it seem a wicket could fall any ball with these two.

so everybody wanting haris please stand.....absolute shocking innings. even Mohalla cricketers in india are better. But obviously we are world no 1 team who doesnt have ONE decent batter.

Yeh hai Tumhara number 4????

Poori team ga bera gharq ho raha hai iske ird gird!!

Haris was sent at the wrong no, no 7 bat he is.

Anyway pakistan collapse incoming now. That's what happens when you play people out of position and have a whole team of trundlers qnd bits and pieces players.

Seriously this harris is one of the worst pak batters I have seen

I get it he is a pinch hitter but surely you must have basic technique behind it

I said Haris is a hack and they still select him. Brainless selectors.
He is a hack, but a vital no 7. He was sent at the wrong position.

We need saim, Abdullah as openers, saud slotted at 4, Tayyab at 5, Imad at 6 and haris as our no 7.

To think that he was supposed to play ahead of Abdullah today. I must say Babar's talent identification is the worst of all

Haris gone. Can't bowl first and can't bat first either. So frustrating and heart breaking to watch all of this.

LOL they are trying everything so Nawaz can somehow perform here and makes the WC squad

Ifitikar should be batting before rizwan actually and now he is been dropped below Nawaz what the crap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back