Auction or Draft

Method of getting players.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ibad17

PPCL Hall of Famer
Runs
Ok i want you guys to tell me what method should we use for next season of PPFMC. Should we add draft method or Auction method for the allocation of free agents.

Is this replacing the 'first come first serve pick at a certain time, once a week' we had last season?

Auction or draft will take AAAGES no (and with all due respect, not everyone has time to sit in front of a screen in a pretty big player auction/draft?)

Is this replacing the 'first come first serve pick at a certain time, once a week' we had last season?

Auction or draft will take AAAGES no (and with all due respect, not everyone has time to sit in front of a screen in a pretty big player auction/draft?)

no it was in transfer window.

we will be doing either auction or draft for the start of the season. I know it will take time but stable version on FM 13 is not available and it will be available after a month, so we have enough time to deal with.

We dont need to do auction of each and every player at once. What Ibad could do is allocate all the players as per their value into different categories such as A,B,C,D. And then, we could have the drafts for those different categories on different days when almost everyone would be available.

If somehow, Ibad could conjure up something like this it would be fun to have a draft.

Auction could get mucky.

I think a draft would be an easier process to engage in.

I think a draft will be best, with the order being a reverse of the league standings.

The players could be ranked in some way so if a manager doesn't show up to make his pick after a certain time then they will automatically receive the next player.

I think I would prefer a draft out of the 2

The draft order should be a reverse of the league position

What i have decided is to make it a draft and in reverse order too.

Also we will not put all the players for draft, but just the top players.

Each team will release 10 players as the voting indicates in the other thread and they will have a total of 12 players. They will be allowed to get 2-3 players from draft and then the rest will be selected on free transfer in the pre transfer window.

Love the reverse order. Will get 3rd pick. :yk

Last edited:
So standing 16th in the league wasn't all that bad. Brainy Monsters. :yk

Back