[Aus Win by 25 runs] Pak v Aus | U19 World Cup Final | Sutcliffe Oval | 29/01/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
You ain't nothin' but a hound dog
Cryin' all the time
You ain't nothin' but a hound dog
Cryin' all the time
Well, you ain't never caught a rabbit
And you ain't no friend of mine

:))) :)))

Is rain going to be a factor in this match?" The weather is wonderful and we will surely have a full game.

Despite being 2 down in 2 overs, the Aussie batsmen are still looking to play their shots just like they're seniors!

Marsh Gone!!!!

23-3 in 4.2 overs now

MASHAHALLAH excellent start to the big game for PAKISTAN!!!

KEEP IT UP BOYS!

Last edited:
Is MoYo watching? OZ can't play swing very well. That's why NZ and ENg do better in australia. Asi is doing well but we sent Sami and Yasir back.

So Marsh is human after all. Listening to the Aussie commentators over the past few weeks he was the best thing since sliced bread.

Pakistan looks to slip again after taking two early again West indies and looks this one as well.

Inswinger said:
So Marsh is human after all. Listening to the Aussie commentators over the past few weeks he was the best thing since sliced bread.
As long as it is not Nihari or Haleem it is good. Sliced bread is below naan, roti and parhata

Last edited:
Firstly found out the NOCs got cancelled then found out got As in both my maths exams at uni mashallah and now the boys playing awesome mashallah :D great day so far :D

Fayyaz isn't an express bowler but his line and length is quite good at decent enough pace, he will probably struggle on dead pitches but someone who needs to spend time with Asif because they are in similar category (not similar class).

They should have Batted 1st I guess Just to avoid the pressure of the run chase in Finals but never the less Brave move .. Go Rock !!

I have tried to buy this stream at willow.tv, but whenever I try to sign up, it just says: error. I have never had this problem with willow before. Is there any other stream, someone can point me to?

Waseem said:
Fayyaz isn't an express bowler but his line and length is quite good at decent enough pace, he will probably struggle on dead pitches but someone who needs to spend time with Asif because they are in similar category (not similar class).
He has good control and pitches it in the right area. He needs to add the off and leg cutters to his arsenal at this pace. Definitely could use some time with Asif.

Come on boys get the RR under control and pick up another wicket if possible then Aus will be in real trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back