[Aus Win by 25 runs] Pak v Aus | U19 World Cup Final | Sutcliffe Oval | 29/01/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one inside the circle on the leg side, that's poor.

this under19 team looks more professional and intent on winning than national team .

Good start from Shehzad, although looked like he was straining to get the ball down the pitch.

Yo guys. I was watching the match on TV but of late I have enjoyed the matches more on computer so now I am watching it here on PC.
Things looking good.

Usman is giving too many fulltosses to the batsmen in my opinion.

Looney said:
this under19 team looks more professional and intent on winning than national team .

i thought that too....1st time I've seen them but they look very focused and seem a tight unit. Fielding has been good, so where does the old excuse about poor standards at grass root level fit in??? I'm impressed so far. I think this shows just how much crap there is in the admin/pcb/team at the senior levels. I actually feel sorry for these guys......so much talent and all they have to look forward to is getting screwed when they get to the senior levels :inti

Now this is wrong, some player from the fielding side just said the f word.

Ahmed needs to learn.. that you can shout out F*** only when the ground is full and the crowd is roaring.. otherwise you look like an idiot. :)))

kingusama92 said:
:))) @ Ahmed Shahzad..
He has played for senior team and perhaps coached by Inti

I just read that he said something instead of doing something. Different case

Last edited:
iHammad said:
Now this is wrong, some player from the fielding side just said the f word.

I think it was Ahmed Shahzad, it was overreaction and stupid of Shahzad.

104/5 after 29 overs, maybe we need off spin now from Babar Azam

Anything around 200 will be a difficult enough chase. Pak should attack now and try to limit Aus to 170, 180.

t_kaay said:
i thought that too....1st time I've seen them but they look very focused and seem a tight unit. Fielding has been good, so where does the old excuse about poor standards at grass root level fit in??? I'm impressed so far. I think this shows just how much crap there is in the admin/pcb/team at the senior levels. I actually feel sorry for these guys......so much talent and all they have to look forward to is getting screwed when they get to the senior levels :inti
100% agree.

i am also watching an under19 match 1st time and i am impressed . definitely it is politics and rifts within PCB and the lack of management that are causing the problems at senior level. :ibutt commitment, dedication, good fielding, it is all there .

Shahzad's action looks so much similar to Afridi.
Runs and releases the ball like him, i think Shehzad can learn a lot from Afridi's bowling to become a good all rounder.

just like their senior counterparts, they're giving away way too many easy singles. make the batsmen hit over the top, you've got them 5 down!

You can hear the constant encouragement from the captain and other team mates. This team plays like a unit, unlike the bickering prima donnas we have in the senior team.

but dont forget this guy TJ Armstrong (Aus19) 6* 6 2 203 73* 50.75 239 84.93 0 1 0 13 5 in this WC

Looks like Azam has taken a leaf out of Yousuf's book on captaincy. He may not realise it now but he is letting Australia run away with this game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back