[Aus Win by 25 runs] Pak v Aus | U19 World Cup Final | Sutcliffe Oval | 29/01/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they will get around 220 unless we get a wicket here quick

Most interesting phase of the innings coming up!! Fasten your seat belt !!

slix10 said:
I think they will get around 220 unless we get a wicket here quick

that would take some getting from here..with 4 tail wkts left

"Raza zara boundary ko chorr ke karah ho yaar... bilkul chipka wa hai tu."

Azeem Ghumman for you guys. :))

even now Ijaz Butt looks quite fit and healthy...and on the otherhand u have :inti

That was a dropped chance

Bhatti doesn't want Richardson out just yet

147/6

There was a chance as ball was in the air for quite some time but Sarmad got scared and never ran towards the ball. Bad try by Bhatti.

Boundary

4 runs and then few singles, i think Ghumman needs main bowlers bowling right now.

Bring back raza the aussies insahllah wont be able to get him away

Ghumman does not have lot of confidence in his seamers? A part-time bowler is bowling in death overs.

srh said:
Ghumman does not have lot of confidence in his seamers? A part-time bowler is bowling in death overs.

think he's waiting for powerplay to bring back seamers. spinners are keeping it relatively quiet

Azeem Ghumman missing a trick here...should have brought back his frontline bowlers now

Another straight shot for FOUR!!!

As i said earlier, this is bad captaincy by Ghumman because he is giving easy runs to these batsmen, bring Raza back as we need just ONE more wicket to expose their tail.

"Raza zara boundary ko chorr ke karah ho yaar... bilkul chipka wa hai tu."

Azeem Ghumman for you guys.

A humorous intelligent captain thats Pakistani? No way...

Khabri420 said:
Azeem Ghumman missing a trick here...should have brought back his frontline bowlers now

agree!!
front lone bowlers should be there now!!!

main bowlers need to come come back wonder whats wrong with hammad only bowled one over.

Powerplay taken as Raza on to bowl.
Should be interesting

Pitch looks pretty flat really , so any total less than 230 should not worry Pakistan .

Hows Aus bowling ?

6 overs, 6 runs, 1 wicket Amazing

I expect him to bowl

44th over
46th
48th
and
50th

Raza is a best left arm spinner right now in Pakistan....trust me u will see this guy soon in International team.

Good bowling by Raza

167/6

Only 3 runs from the over (or was it 2??).

We need Armstrong OUT very soon.

srh said:
Ghumman looks like a captain in Inzi mold. Weak.

That's harsh man. His bowling changes and field placings have been great. He should have brought on his frontline bowlers after the 40th over.

Hammad Azam to bowl now, come on hammad show us you are a genuine all rounder.

jusarrived said:
Pitch looks pretty flat really , so any total less than 230 should not worry Pakistan .

Hows Aus bowling ?

NO I THINK 200 PRETTY GOOD SCORE THEY HAVE ATTACK AND FIELDING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back