[Aus Win by 25 runs] Pak v Aus | U19 World Cup Final | Sutcliffe Oval | 29/01/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hammad needs to make up for it and do his magic with the bat :)

Shouldnt get far over 200 insahllah

PS Slowly moving towards my 1000th PP Post :D...100 been today :p and iv been a member for 3 and a half years haha

this kid is special...bowling in last five overs, in a power play and then in a world cup final!!! hats off...

Aussie tailenders looking very confident.

Bhatti had NO idea what to do there but another lucky mix up for Pakistan.

haha that was amazing :p

PS. Slowly moving towards my 1000th PP Post :D...100 been today :p and iv been a member for 3 and a half years haha

for those that cant see....misfield, then both batters at one end, throw to bowlers end but bowler breaks with his arm so has to pull the stump....comical

TalhaSyed said:
haha that was amazing :p

PS. Slowly moving towards my 1000th PP Post :D...100 been today :p and iv been a member for 3 and a half years haha

i am gonna beat u

WOW What a try by Hammad Azam, brilliant fielding, full length dive and could have held on but dropped the ball.

Very good try more than a dropped catch.

Raza has been immaculate today this is amazing stuff cant praise it enough

Raza to bowl the last over.
He deserves another wicket.

Well played lads - Watch them make us sit through another nail-biter!!

Good stuff from Pakistan minus those two overs from Babar and Hammad that cost 29 runs.

They need to get off to a solid start and score at a decent rate so our lower order isn't under constant pressure

1/21 for Raza Hasan, brilliant bowling by Raza.

It's still a tough target, Aussie bowlers are BRILLINAT and our top order batsmen aren't really in good form (in the last 3 games at least).

Interesting chase, let's hope we can bring the cup back once again.

Good effort but I thought we gave them 15-20 runs more !! All the best to our batting !!

POST NUMBER 1000 :D

And mashallah what a brilliant match to have it on :)

:34: :36: :34: :36:

Despite being on PP near enough every day for over 3 years just started posting alot recently and in perticular in the U-19 WC....sent over 100 msgs today :p

Time for a short 30 min break ;)

TalhaSyed said:

Despite being on PP near enough every day for over 3 years just started posting alot recently and in perticular in the U-19 WC....sent over 100 msgs today :p

Congratulations Talha, well played. It was a slow inning but a good one. :)

Hasan Raza - for me the player of the tournment. If anyone who is ready to play in the senior team, its him. Exceptional control and thinking by a young bowler so young.

Waseem said:
Congratulations Talha, well played. It was a slow inning but a good one. :)

Thankyou :)

Started off slow but picked up the tempo today :moyo style :p

TalhaSyed said:

Congrats !! :14:

Waseem said:
1/21 for Raza Hasan, brilliant bowling by Raza.

It's still a tough target, Aussie bowlers are BRILLINAT and our top order batsmen aren't really in good form (in the last 3 games at least).

Interesting chase, let's hope we can bring the cup back once again.

I believe the Australians weren't able to defend their total about 270-odd against the South Africans...but I am sure they don't give anything away

Hope our openers can see off the initial overs where the bowl might offer some assistance to the seamers

Let's hope pakistan win this match , to bring some joy for Pakistani cricket lovers !! Inshallaaaaaaah !!

If MoYo had half the cricketing brain that Ghumman has then we would have won a few more matches in NZ and OZ.

jattafridi said:
hey u are not looking in form 45 :)))
Don't worry bro !! I m little busy these days becoZ of exams !! sabka time ata hai, mera bhi ajai ga !!

TalhaSyed said:
Thankyou :)

Started off slow but picked up the tempo today :moyo style :p
congratulations but remember, consistency is the key. :inzi

Momo said:

Ohayo gozaimasu.

The chase is all set to begin in about 15 minutes time. Get your halwa puri and jug of lassi and get comfortable. This should be exciting :afridi :iamlegend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back