[Aus Win by 25 runs] Pak v Aus | U19 World Cup Final | Sutcliffe Oval | 29/01/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think players need to shut up and hammad need to concerte on his bowling.

What type of captaincy is this? You gave Hammad only one over and then you bring him in death overs? Rubbish.

dont worry...slogging to be expected at this stage.....mistake will come

pakistan will come good no need to worry

yeh cup hamara hai :)

Hammad has bowled well before at the death - thats why hes back.

Dont think they will risk much if anything at all against Raza

Looking to attack Raza adjusted very well at the last second mashallah last ball coming up only 3 so far

very smart batting from ozs , they realize still 2 overs of pp left ..so not taking any risk against raza

I think this little Babar Azam is too arrogant.

Good over by Raza again.
5 runs off the over.
We need somoene to put pressure from the other end as well.

Aussies doing really well in the last 3-4 overs.

Sarmad Bhatti on to bowl, it can be very dangerous as he lacks pace.

srh said:
I would blame the captain more. He did not use Hammad properly at all.

I think the spinners in the middle were good. Sure Hammad may have been useful if he had been given 2-3 overs in the middle.

Can't blame the captain for poor bowling from Hammad. Hammad bowled relatively well in the death in the previous matches

Again,the batting side is allowed to post a competetive score,just like the Windies match..

Kane Richardson out for 44 off 44 balls.

It was a full toss and could have easily gone for SIX but good catch by Shahzad.

Aussies 7 down, we need some quick wickets to remove tail because anything over 200 will be tough to chase.

Another lucky wicket because it was a wide ball, huge inside edge on to stumps.

Very timely wickets :D:D:D:D:

IAJ said:
I think this little Babar Azam is too arrogant.

Give him a break, he has fielded so well throughout the tournament and you call him arrogant because of one missfield?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back