[Aus Win by 25 runs] Pak v Aus | U19 World Cup Final | Sutcliffe Oval | 29/01/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Khabri420 said:
Ohayo gozaimasu.

The chase is all set to begin in about 15 minutes time. Get your halwa puri and jug of lassi and get comfortable. This should be exciting :afridi :iamlegend

where u live

Wow i just saw someone is Pak colours diving like jonty...

InshAllah they will get to the target

Khabri420 said:
Ohayo gozaimasu.

The chase is all set to begin in about 15 minutes time. Get your halwa puri and jug of lassi and get comfortable. This should be exciting :afridi :iamlegend
Ohayou gozaimasu, Khabri san.

Unfortunately have to take a class but spiritually :)afridi) I will be very much there at PP cheering for the team.

P.S. Seeing the photo of the Aussie captain, have they by any chance misunderstood it to be an under 39 tournament?
:13:

Momo said:
Ohayou gozaimasu, Khabri san.

Unfortunately have to take a class but spiritually :)afridi) I will be very much there at PP cheering for the team.

P.S. Seeing the photo of the Aussie captain, have they by any chance misunderstood it to be an under 39 tournament?
:13:

I wouldn't be surprised. He's an ape and reminds me of a certain 16 year old :afridi

1st one left outside off...thats the way...no need to do anythin silly lads

HAHA, some dude shouting, " jab chowka lagay tow PAKISTAN ZINDABAD, jab bowler bhaag raha ho tow PAKISTAN ZINDABAD"!!!

Wow. McDermott looks just like his father. Runup, bowling style, looks... even the same way of applying face paint!

good start, impressed that they didnt go chasing the ball outside off stump...

srh said:
this mcdermott guy is pretty good

yeh he worries me....need to get past these opening overs...apparently they dont have much more in the bowling dept

thought the junior openers might go beyond 10overs atleast as seniors have been around 60 for 4 in last 4 games or so...

adeem_as said:
Why are Pakistan such a crap batting side. Aussies to sure win this one. Gurarantee.

WOW, just stop watching.
We lose ONE wicket and all you babies start crying?

ok both australian bowlers are pretty good. Australian national team will continnue to rule the fast bowling.

Hazlewood bowling around 145 kph, very good bowling.
We need to see him off.

144.5 kph

Aussie fast bowler Hazlewood creating problems here

Our kids can't handle balls that fast

adeem_as said:
Why are Pakistan such a crap batting side. Aussies to sure win this one. Gurarantee.

Oh bhai araam se...don't slit that wrist yet

It will be tough but Pak would win this one.Normally during such bad times Pakistan has the habit of winning WC.T20 WC for example.

slix10 said:
144.5 kph

Aussie fast bowler Hazlewood creating problems here

Our kids can't handle balls that fast

Forget the kids... neither can our seniors!!!

adeem_as said:

Aussie bowlers are bowling well and even our bowlers (probably not as good) got wickets early.

Let's hope we don't lose too many wickets to opening bowlers.

I can bet that even Pakistan national team's batsmen will have difficulty playing these two bowlers.

Pakistan should just bow down to Aussies. They are superior to us in junior and senior game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back